Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default When Words Collide - Mar 19, 2012

Just in time to tie-in to Marvel's "Dark Avengers" announcement, Tim looks back at an impressive stack of swift-moving stories and presents "Three Essays on Jeff Parker's 'Thunderbolts."

Full article here.

BANNED

So the Thunderbolts (or half of them anyway – the more interesting half, by far
    Now's why you dissing Ghost and Songbird?!

Gone Shoggey somewhere between Bogan and Albion

Thanks for a great breakdown, Timothy. As someone who isn't a long time T-Bolts reader this is great. I'll definitely be picking up at least part of the Parker/Walker 'Bolts collected. And I sure do hope some of their team (okay Troll) makes into the Dark Avengers. I look forward to the 'Bolts end of the DA comic rather than the bad versions of the core Avengers personally (in other words the portions Kev Walker illustrates). :)
    Who squeezed the Shaman?

Mark Millar Licks Goats BeccaBlast's Avatar

So Marvel is doing to Thunderbolts what DC did to Secret Six -- taking an awesome property and neutering it to fit into their (marketing) concept of the Universe.

At least they had the guts to just cancel Agents of Atlas -- now I'll be down to NO Marvel books on my pull list.
    Some days a girl wants to ride ponies. Some days a girl wants to punch tanks. Today ... is a tank day.