Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 263
  1. #136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Brian,

    Can we expect to see more interaction between Kitty/Utopia and President Cap in your book? I got the feeling that Cap wasn't very happy with the options he was able to provide Kitty and was hoping to see their relationship explored further.
    That's gonna depend on how the Cap thing goes in Ultimates.

    b

  2. #137
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Claw City
    Posts
    6,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    That's gonna depend on how the Cap thing goes in Ultimates.

    b
    That sounds ominous....hope Cap won't have too much in common with Lincoln, besides the whole reuniting a broken country thing.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

  3. #138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    That sounds ominous....hope Cap won't have too much in common with Lincoln, besides the whole reuniting a broken country thing.
    Not ominous at all, I just mean that the Ultimates story will dictate most, if not all, of what Cap does. if there's natural intersections with X-Men, we can take advantage of that.

    b

  4. #139
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Claw City
    Posts
    6,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    Not ominous at all, I just mean that the Ultimates story will dictate most, if not all, of what Cap does. if there's natural intersections with X-Men, we can take advantage of that.

    b
    Good to hear that, I hope it works out that there is some more interaction there.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

  5. #140
    Viridescent Time_to_Zap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The broccoli aisle
    Posts
    6,239

    Default

    Is there any chance that any LGBTQ characters will show up in your run?
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

  6. #141
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Claw City
    Posts
    6,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    Is there any chance that any LGBTQ characters will show up in your run?
    Lesbian. Gay. Bi. Transgendered. Quinten Quire?
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

  7. #142
    Viridescent Time_to_Zap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The broccoli aisle
    Posts
    6,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Lesbian. Gay. Bi. Transgendered. Quinten Quire?
    Y'know, I've looked at several different gay-support and gay-rights websites in hopes of answering this very question, but none of them seem to agree on what the "Q" stands for. I've seen "Queer" and "Questioning" in equal numbers.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

  8. #143
    Bored with Post Life Jason456701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sixth Door on the Left
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    Is there any chance that any LGBTQ characters will show up in your run?
    Colossus if he is still alive would be the best bet.

  9. #144
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Claw City
    Posts
    6,380

    Default

    I feel like I'm pestering you at this point but I just read your "X-position" article, thank you for answering my questions btw , and I saw your third arc is called X-War. Can you give us any non-spoiler info on this arc because the title alone has me super excited.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

  10. #145
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    30

    Default

    The q & a this week was good but I felt it alluded to a possible cop out regarding Psylocke. It seems like a mistake was made, it may have ben pointed out she's acting out of character and so now it may go along the lines of "oh shit we better change it and say it's not actually her!" Which I can understand, but as a fan of Psylocke it's just a bit bad to see her get that kind of treatment. IF that's how it goes down. No disrespect to Wood or anyone but I just feel she's a big character in her own right and I dun know...it just sucks, only if you're a Besty fan that is!

  11. #146
    Mr. Papaya Balfro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed83 View Post
    The q & a this week was good but I felt it alluded to a possible cop out regarding Psylocke. It seems like a mistake was made, it may have ben pointed out she's acting out of character and so now it may go along the lines of "oh shit we better change it and say it's not actually her!" Which I can understand, but as a fan of Psylocke it's just a bit bad to see her get that kind of treatment. IF that's how it goes down. No disrespect to Wood or anyone but I just feel she's a big character in her own right and I dun know...it just sucks, only if you're a Besty fan that is!
    Yeah it does seem that way, but you know what? I prefer Wood picking up on a possible error and doing what he can to appease the fans rather than just ignore continuity and do what he wanted. If I had to guess, Editorial said Wood could use the character so he ULTIMATIZED her, then realized that it's already been done so now there were two versions of her in the UU, so now he might make a backstory that explains how she changed from A to B, which will tie into how she is once again alive. Like, for example, maybe her consiousness got corrupted in death and when she entered a new body she lost memories or gained a slightly evil attitude.

    I'm fine with it either way.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

  12. #147
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    I'm actually getting really annoyed at people nitpicking on ever single error. Yes we get it they made a mistake. People do that all the time. Do people complain so much when almost every single movie made has a ton of mistakes. no. Just enjoy the story and the characters. nitpicking is good when there are huge mistakes but really some of these small mistakes I have seen worse in the 616.

  13. #148
    Thunder Crash Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38,296

    Default

    Hey, Brian just got linked here. One question. Will Kitty Pryde and Liz Allen have any future interaction at some point in your run? I just think it'd be awesome.

  14. #149
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    I'm actually getting really annoyed at people nitpicking on ever single error. Yes we get it they made a mistake. People do that all the time. Do people complain so much when almost every single movie made has a ton of mistakes. no. Just enjoy the story and the characters. nitpicking is good when there are huge mistakes but really some of these small mistakes I have seen worse in the 616.
    I agree. There are more important matters afoot. Like Apocalypse and how he orchestrated the extinction of the mutants in America.

  15. #150
    True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Yeah it does seem that way, but you know what? I prefer Wood picking up on a possible error and doing what he can to appease the fans rather than just ignore continuity and do what he wanted. If I had to guess, Editorial said Wood could use the character so he ULTIMATIZED her, then realized that it's already been done so now there were two versions of her in the UU, so now he might make a backstory that explains how she changed from A to B, which will tie into how she is once again alive. Like, for example, maybe her consiousness got corrupted in death and when she entered a new body she lost memories or gained a slightly evil attitude.

    I'm fine with it either way.
    Would be pretty cool if this turned out to be a case of Came Back Wrong making her into Ultimate Revanche. I'm glad to hear that we're gonna get further development on Betsy.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •