Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    That said, Sam is welcome to them as well.
    Oh, dear lord no...
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Hey Brian,

You are doing a phenomenal job on Ultimate X-Men. I'm a very big fan of Generation X so I was very excited to see Husk debut. Unfortunately it looks like we may not see her for a while or again. Can we look forward to any other Gen-Xers showing up? I am a huge Jubilee and Synch fan. Any chance of one of them showing up?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX View Post
    Hey Brian,

You are doing a phenomenal job on Ultimate X-Men. I'm a very big fan of Generation X so I was very excited to see Husk debut. Unfortunately it looks like we may not see her for a while or again. Can we look forward to any other Gen-Xers showing up? I am a huge Jubilee and Synch fan. Any chance of one of them showing up?
    Husk isn't gone for good. But her aside, no plans for the UU.

b

Brain all i want to say is this is one great book, and Marvel if you're reading this give the man more work.
    Animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water
    Ishmael, Moses and Job, knew the divine order.

I loved issues 18.1 and 19. How hard is it going to get for Kitty and co. now they have their own Utopia? It looks dire to say the least. I love Mach-2. Very interesting stuff happening there. Good to see Psylocke back, although I fear she won't be sticking around, can we at least expect interaction with her and the core team? Bit odd no one mentioned her considering they're all friends and know each other :/

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ed83 View Post
    I loved issues 18.1 and 19. How hard is it going to get for Kitty and co. now they have their own Utopia? It looks dire to say the least. I love Mach-2. Very interesting stuff happening there. Good to see Psylocke back, although I fear she won't be sticking around, can we at least expect interaction with her and the core team? Bit odd no one mentioned her considering they're all friends and know each other :/
    Well technically when it came to Psylocke, they never seemed to have a friendship per se and instead more of a professional relationship. She started out as an agent for Xavier and even after becoming part of the team there wasn't much interaction outside of missions and even then, Storm was the only one of the current group that was on Bishop's team.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 12-04-2012 at 11:04 AM.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ed83 View Post
    They have shelter. Now just they need food and water and they'll be ok. They're the necessities they need.

And may I suggest.. FREE access to these necessities for both groups, with every resource shared equally.

Why are you so dreamy? *swoons*
    BB

Brian's doing an ultimate x-men x-position next week so email your questions in guys.
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by joshtylen View Post
    Brian's doing an ultimate x-men x-position next week so email your questions in guys.
    Do you have a link? I can't find the thread.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

But remember...NO SPOILER-FISHING!!! ;D Brian's made it pretty clear there's only so much he can tell...
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Why are you so dreamy? *swoons*
    Are you talking to me?

I try to start my message but it wont let me!Somebody ask what Quicksilver's agenda is gonna be in the future?Also tell him I love the new characters!

Quote Originally Posted by J/O/J/O View Post
    I try to start my message but it wont let me!Somebody ask what Quicksilver's agenda is gonna be in the future?Also tell him I love the new characters!
    george@comicbookresources.com write x-position in the title

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Do you have a link? I can't find the thread.
    Next week, we take a brief break from the mainstream Marvel U and head over to the Ultimate Universe to check in with "Ultimate Comics X-Men" writer Brian Wood! Got some questions for Brian about the new world order following "Divided We Fall?
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=42497
    Last edited by joshtylen; 12-04-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    Are you talking to me?
    ...Yes, this is the questions to Robbie_Jee thread.
    BB