Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 263
  1. #31

    Default

    I was wondering if you could give us some insight into what villians you will be bringing into play in the series? Are you using established ones or are you planning on creating some of your own? Name dropping is always appriciated.
    Just say no to lame Ultimate replacement characters.

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX7373 View Post
    I was wondering if you could give us some insight into what villians you will be bringing into play in the series? Are you using established ones or are you planning on creating some of your own? Name dropping is always appriciated.

    Can't answer this one yet.

    To everyone: if I skip a question its not me ignoring you, its me not at liberty to say right now.

    b

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Welcome abroad Mr.Wood, the only question I have would be for you to ask your follow Ultimate writers would Victor von Damme be returning ? cause there are somethings that could be still done with him. Other then that I will wish you the best I hope to be reading more of your work soon.

  4. #34
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebari View Post
    Welcome abroad Mr.Wood, the only question I have would be for you to ask your follow Ultimate writers would Victor von Damme be returning ? cause there are somethings that could be still done with him. Other then that I will wish you the best I hope to be reading more of your work soon.
    I am pretty sure Victor von Damme is dead...

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    Can't answer this one yet.

    To everyone: if I skip a question its not me ignoring you, its me not at liberty to say right now.

    b
    Hey thanks for answering the question even with a I can't answer that. It's seriously awesome to have a creator take time like this to go on the board and answer questions.

    Let me try one more, will the team have a base or will they be vagabonds?
    Just say no to lame Ultimate replacement characters.

  6. #36
    Somebody's Ceiling Time_to_Zap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Really old city
    Posts
    6,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    That's a very broad question. Generally, sure, but not as a main focus. And romance can come in different forms.

    b
    I love vague. But thank you so much for answering despite said vagueness.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

  7. #37
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Claw City
    Posts
    6,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    I think everyone involved sees the folly in leaving threads dangling. We're working on how to tie everything up while still allowing for me to write the story I was hired to write. But as far as what was Nick's original plan? I don't know.

    b
    Thanks for the insight, I can completely understand where you are coming from on this. I look forward to reading what you're bringing to the table. Both in the UU and in 616.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX7373 View Post
    Let me try one more, will the team have a base or will they be vagabonds?
    That's a pretty good question. The answer is: neither! (ooooh!)

    b

  9. #39
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Claw City
    Posts
    6,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    That's a pretty good question. The answer is: neither! (ooooh!)

    b
    So they're renting an apartment?
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

  10. #40
    The-One-Above-All robcastor729's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Goleta, Ca
    Posts
    2,991

    Default

    Other then Kitty's X-Men Squad, Will their be any other Teams operating with or against Her Squad?

    Since Kitty is becoming more pro-active in her actions. Will she start carrying weapons? Like eskrima batons or blades?
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"

  11. #41
    Junior Member SpeedofLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    449

    Default

    The thing that always worries me when a new writer or artist comes on to the line is wither or not they've done their research, so to speak. Sometimes a writer or artist will come along who's clearly never read an Ultimate book, and will fill in their lack of knowledge with 616 information.

    I also dislike it when a writer comes about and doesn't use past events at all. No references, no building on what's come before. It's like their only concerned with their story and what they've written, disregarding the fact that it's simply one piece of a greater whole. Makes the book feel less like "Ultimate _________" and more like "Writer X Presents: Alternate Version of X-Men/Avengers". Nor is is very realistic.

    Not really I question, I know, but I'd like to get your thoughts on this.
    Last edited by SpeedofLife; 03-19-2012 at 08:30 PM.

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedofLife View Post
    The thing that always worries me when a new writer or artist comes on to the line is wither or not they've done their research, so to speak. Sometimes a writer or artist will come along who's clearly never read an Ultimate book, and will fill in their lack of knowledge with 616 information.

    I also dislike it when a writer comes about and doesn't use past events at all. No references, no building on what's come before. It's like their only concerned with their story and what they've written, disregarding the fact that it's simply one piece of a greater whole. Makes the book feel less like "Ultimate _________" and more like "Writer X Presents: Alternate Version of X-Men/Avengers". Nor is is very realistic.

    Not really I question, I know, but I'd like to get your thoughts on this.

    It seems like you ARE asking a question, and its: "are you either of these people?"

    b

  13. #43
    Senior Member Phelpzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chester, IL
    Posts
    2,941

    Default

    Do you have plans to make Jimmy someone ill actually care about or is he gonna be there to fill a CLAWs quota? and Any hints on who your x team will consist of?

  14. #44
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,964

    Default

    What makes you different than any of the other UXM writers before you? In your opinion what sets you apart?

    Sorry if this seems rude, no disrespect is meant by it.

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phelpzy View Post
    Do you have plans to make Jimmy someone ill actually care about or is he gonna be there to fill a CLAWs quota? and Any hints on who your x team will consist of?
    These are all such blatantly leading questions! Haha.

    There is no claws quota that I know about. Somehow I doubt one exists, but who knows. Maybe the secret cabal within Marvel is planning some sort of initiation ritual where all will me revealed to me.

    And Kitty's team is unchanged at the moment: Rogue, Bobby, Jimmy, Johnny.

    b

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •