Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default AMC's "The Walking Dead" Finds Its Michonne

AMC TV has announced that the role of "The Walking Dead's" Michonne, the popular sword-wielding character from Robert Kirkman's Image Comics series, will be played by actress Danai Gurira in season 3.

Full article here.

Those are totally Michonne's earrings.

how do you pronounce michonne???

I think Kirkman has said he pronounces it like Mishonnay. I go between that and Mishone depending on my mood. I don't know this lady but she needs some more hair for me to feel good about this.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberBear View Post
    how do you pronounce michonne???
    Addressed on last night's Talking Dead.

The host said "mih-shawn" and Kirkman responded with "mih - shown".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome! View Post
    I think Kirkman has said he pronounces it like Mishonnay. I go between that and Mishone depending on my mood. I don't know this lady but she needs some more hair for me to feel good about this.
    nitpick. also, a random photo of her.

ah cool! didnt watch last night, have it dvr'd for tonight :)

Can't wait til the announce the casting for Axel, you follow me?
    Mah Sheet: Moon Knight, Thor, Wolfsbane, Paladin, Doc Ock, Black Bolt, Cage, Hawkeye, Sunfire, Boomerang, Hellcat, Shang-Chi, Misty Knight, Bishop, Magik, Cypher

I'm in the UK. Which means we're a week behind america. Which means this pretty much spoilt the ending of the episode. Thanks CBR for the kind of typical arrogant, ignorance laced, American jack assery that confirms any and all sterotypes the rest of the world has about you.

BANNED

and yet, knowing you're a week behind the American viewing, you checked in on an American run site that's always posted the spoilers/castings (well, the castings they post whenever and spoil shit regardless of: ) on Monday morning and then squarely place the blame on someone else.

congratulations, you've reaffirmed the stereotype of modern-man, who accepts no accountability for their own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by richardcasey1988 View Post
    I'm in the UK. Which means we're a week behind america. Which means this pretty much spoilt the ending of the episode. Thanks CBR for the kind of typical arrogant, ignorance laced, American jack assery that confirms any and all sterotypes the rest of the world has about you.
    Its an American run site that is reporting the news first before someone else beats them to it. You are just looking for an excuse to hate an entire country based on something stupid.

Niiiiiiiice

BANNED

Hi there.

Just to let you know, the world doesn't revolve around you and your needs and desires alone. The resy of the world gets on with their business and don't think about yoiu because we don't know you.

Rather than blaming media sites for presenting media news, how about you use your brain and stay off media news sites if you don't want to read any news relating to new media? Just a thought from me to you to save you getting pointlessly angry at people for doing their jobs because you are deluded enough to think they have to think of you before they do what they do.

This is an America produced show set in America, broadcast first one an American channel for American audiences. This season won't air until the autumn on 5 USA so go dig a hole and wait it in until then, probably best for everyone.

Oh, and I am English too, living in South Norwood, but I am intelligent enough to realise if I go on CBR, Bleeding Cool, Digitalspy, Whatculture or similar sites I will likely find spoilers. So you know what I do? I use common sense and stay away from news sites if I don't want my shows to be spoiled. Self restraint and common sense are not hard to come by or gain.
    Last edited by Superbeast; 03-19-2012 at 04:11 PM.

This confirms my suspicions about myself. Thanks for the spoilers on my personality.

Fraggin' Bastich

For some reason, I thought the Governor was going to be Merle (remember Daryn's brother?)