View Poll Results: What do you want to see?

Voters
146. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • a complete cast change...

16 10.96%
  • a cast made up of Thunderbolts, Underbolts and Dark Avengers...

59 40.41%
  • Ares re-born!

30 20.55%
  • Daken. Daken! DAKEN!!!

22 15.07%
  • lead by Songbird

33 22.60%
  • lead by Zemo

16 10.96%
  • Moonstone. Moonstone! MOONSTONE!!!

39 26.71%
  • No Sentry!

32 21.92%
  • Senty re-born!

12 8.22%
  • Songbird. Songbird! SONGBIRD!!!

54 36.99%
  • the return of GRAVITON

15 10.27%
  • the return of the MOLECULE MAN

16 10.96%
  • the return of MORGAN LE FAY

16 10.96%
  • the return of THE CRIMSON COWL

12 8.22%
  • Zemo. Zemo! ZEMO!!!

37 25.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by finfangfool View Post
    I want them not to capitalize on the upcoming Avengers movie by renaming all of their titles "blank-Avengers" or "Avengers-blank" and restarting them at #1. That being said, I've loved this title since it started with Busiek, Bagley, and the Masters of Evil and I love the current creative team so I'll buy it if it's called "Wolverine and the Dark Avengers". More Shocker please, also.
    Don't give them any ideas. "We're putting Wolverine in EVERY book! 'Wolverine & The Future Foundation #1' ships in June!"

BANNED

Flying rabbits.

What?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hysang View Post
    Don't give them any ideas. "We're putting Wolverine in EVERY book! 'Wolverine & The Future Foundation #1' ships in June!"
    No, no, no. It'll be the Avenging Wolverine and the Avenging Future Foundation featuring Wolverine.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Dream team wishes!

LEADER: Songbird [Melissa Gold]
    [SUB]: the Black Knight [Andreas vonStrucker]
    Druid [Satana Hellstome], Daughter of Satan
    Meteorite [Dr. Karla Sofen]
    Spiderman [Ai Apaec]
    Vision [Ghost]
    Wolverine [Daken Akihiro]
    TECH: Black Panther [Dr. Noah Black]

Quote Originally Posted by crossbones View Post
    i want the team to fight both Zemo and Norman Osborn at some point.
    LOVE this idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    I want Centurious to stick around, especially if it's as a thorn in Zemo's side. He's been my favorite part of Parker's run.
    Ditto, after Moonstone, Centurius is my favourite Underbolt. Best addition in ages (then again, both Boomerang and Santana are awesome too).

Quote Originally Posted by Telos View Post
    With Parker still writing, I'm hoping we'll get a similar atmosphere to what we've had with him so far - lots of short, fun arcs. I couldn't care any less about the cast of the Dark Avengers, so Parker will have to win me over with them. Of course, I have total faith in his ability to do that.
    100% agreed. Jeff Parker always makes the story work, so I'm SUPER excited!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake Dave View Post
    The current cast blows. And the Underbolts lineup blows even harder. I mean insanely hard. Kill all of them off except for Shocker for all I care. That troll freak should be 'fridged, too. If I could, I would keep Ghost, Songbird, Moonstone, Zemo, resurrect Sentry, and have Zemo lead. Oh, and Molecule Man resurrected. Their first mission? Promptly murder Daken. Have Molecule Man or Sentry rip him in half and throw him into the sun!!
    Moonstone, Ghost and Shocker are all Underbolts. I ADORE Centurius, and have a big soft spot for Satana. I really love Boomerang, but his loss wouldn't bum me out either; he's just an adorable "nice guy" (and Hyde and Troll... again I like, but I'm not bothered). And Fixer's story is coming to an end, and Mach-V... meh. Never been a massive fan of his.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    No Osborn. Osborn's done. Osborn had absolutely everything going for him this past arc and he still lost it all. He can be king of the coma ward for a while.
    But maybe Jeff Parker writes a really AMAZING Osborn, more in line with Ellis, than Bendis (though I enjoyed his Osborn too).
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Moonstone. Moonstone! MOONSTONE!!!
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

Will these dark avengers be able to use their actual codenames or will they all just be Dark Wolverine, Dark Spiderman, Dark Squirrel Girl, Dark NFL Superpro and so on? I don't Cage would take too kindly to them going by the names of his superhero buddies.
    Mah Sheet: Moon Knight, Thor, Wolfsbane, Paladin, Doc Ock, Black Bolt, Cage, Hawkeye, Sunfire, Boomerang, Hellcat, Shang-Chi, Misty Knight, Bishop, Magik, Cypher

Would it be too much for me to say I'd want to see the Dark Avengers and not Thunderbolts as Dark Avengers?

To me, the Dark Avengers are evil. They're villains pretending to be heroes led by a villain with some insidious plan or agenda... if the Thunderbolts just take up the name Dark Avengers because it sounds cool or whatever, its going to come off as very lame because Thunderbolts is much cooler and original. I like Thunderbolts. I liked hating Dark Avengers. Do the math.

I just want Shocker to rejoin the team. D=

So sad that the character who was voted in by the fans is immediately shoved out of the book...

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I just want Shocker to rejoin the team. D=

So sad that the character who was voted in by the fans is immediately shoved out of the book...

Yeah & all so he could make a cameo in Spider Island to mutate into a giant Spider....Why not leave him in T-bolts where he might actually do something interesting

Kev Walker and Troll to continue please. Great that Jeff is still the writer.

That said if Satana, Hyde and Boomerang are ditched, I sure won't complain. And NO Daken > please no.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

Quote Originally Posted by coldwarmyth View Post
    Kev Walker and Troll to continue please. Great that Jeff is still the writer.

That said if Satana, Hyde and Boomerang are ditched, I sure won't complain. And NO Daken > please no.
    Wasn't Daken supposed to die in his final issue? I really can't stand the character.

Avenging Dark Defenders featuring Dark U.S. 1 (Archer), Dark Pip The Troll, Dark Nighthawk....and Groot.

I would like to see me some Troll in teh seires, maybe Sakarr and Troll could develop a relationship of savagery.

Also, some hint of Songbird's fate after the time traveling mess up.

All for Moonstone, Ares(the original mini version quoting Neo) and Molecule Man. - Such kick ass powers that could really be put so some creative fireworks. Dark Avengers was one of Bendis's finest hours. Osborn was extremely well written.