View Poll Results: What do you want to see?

Voters
146. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • a complete cast change...

16 10.96%
  • a cast made up of Thunderbolts, Underbolts and Dark Avengers...

59 40.41%
  • Ares re-born!

30 20.55%
  • Daken. Daken! DAKEN!!!

22 15.07%
  • lead by Songbird

33 22.60%
  • lead by Zemo

16 10.96%
  • Moonstone. Moonstone! MOONSTONE!!!

39 26.71%
  • No Sentry!

32 21.92%
  • Senty re-born!

12 8.22%
  • Songbird. Songbird! SONGBIRD!!!

54 36.99%
  • the return of GRAVITON

15 10.27%
  • the return of the MOLECULE MAN

16 10.96%
  • the return of MORGAN LE FAY

16 10.96%
  • the return of THE CRIMSON COWL

12 8.22%
  • Zemo. Zemo! ZEMO!!!

37 25.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gforce99 View Post
    Aren't all the current t-bolts going to be booted? Sounds like this will be Cage's team, with the new Dark Avengers from New Avengers (Skarr, Spider-God, Trickshot, Dark Witch). Will Moonstone, Songbird or Ghost be involved any more?
    Songbird is still on the team in the Dark Avengers. Her and Luke are trying to unravel the conspiracy of the team. Moonstone and Ghost ALSO still around, in the past with the Underbolts. Kev Walker will draw the arcs about the "Timebolts" and Declan will draw the modern day Dark Avengers. And from the previews... it. Looks. EPIC!!!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Songbird is still on the team in the Dark Avengers. Her and Luke are trying to unravel the conspiracy of the team. Moonstone and Ghost ALSO still around, in the past with the Underbolts. Kev Walker will draw the arcs about the "Timebolts" and Declan will draw the modern day Dark Avengers. And from the previews... it. Looks. EPIC!!!
    All the art work I saw didn't show the old team. Where are you getting your info?

Honestly just check out the solicits and covers, they show that the Time lost Thunderbolts are still playing a role even after the name change.

Personally, I hope that the name will change back to Thunderbolts within 12 months or most of the Dark Avengers cast gets killed off, save maybe Skaar and/or the new Dark Spider-man.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

All the art work I saw didn't show the old team. Where are you getting your info?
    Various interviews with Jeff Parker about the change. Just look back over the thread; it's all there. Or, better yet, look at the cover to Dark Avengers #176. Moonstone, Boomerang and Troll are on the cover.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	128867_s0.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	93291
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Thanks guys. I was looking at a 1 inch x 1 inch version of the cover on MarvelWiki and I didn't even realize that Boomerang was on there. Isn't it amazing that Dark Witch and Moonstone are perfectly symmetrical? ;)

I'd like to see them run with the idea that this is a 'dark' team which can do the jobs the public-image Avengers can't. Do a few stories where the violent and pragmatic solution is the best one and see how the conflict falls out between those who say "We draw the line at murder" and those who say "We kill one person and save hundreds -- how can that be wrong?"

BANNED

BTW, I am glad Songbird is still on.
    Now that Diamondback is back in Cap, we just need a little CROSSOVER!

What I hope?
    That Songbird, Moonstone, Ghost, Satanna, Centurius and Troll don't get killed.
    Yeah, I learnt to keep my expectations low.
    Me: Please Marvel, give some spotlight to your 21th century creations instead of killing them every month.
    Marvel: Avengers Arena, lol!
    Classy as always, Marvel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    What I hope?
    That Songbird, Moonstone, Ghost, Satanna, Centurius and Troll don't get killed.
    Yeah, I learnt to keep my expectations low.
    Jeff says that he'll save deaths when they're really meaningful.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I'd like to see them run with the idea that this is a 'dark' team which can do the jobs the public-image Avengers can't. Do a few stories where the violent and pragmatic solution is the best one and see how the conflict falls out between those who say "We draw the line at murder" and those who say "We kill one person and save hundreds -- how can that be wrong?"
    Reading this reminds me of the first time the Avengers worried about these issues. Mockingbird/Phantom Rider story in WCA and the OpGalStorm in the Avengers titles in the early 90s. Did it happen other times before these?

I want that the time-travel team get lost and never return. Gunna is the only one salvageable and can survive for some centuries anyway.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Avengers Academy!

Reading this reminds me of the first time the Avengers worried about these issues. Mockingbird/Phantom Rider story in WCA and the OpGalStorm in the Avengers titles in the early 90s. Did it happen other times before these?
    Can't speak for the Avengers, but there was a Doctor Strange story arc where he had to put aside white magic and become a black mage. It was arresting and utterly heartbreaking. He had a former enemy acting as his mentor, trying to convince him that "thou shalt not kill" may be well and good, but what about the people who genuinely need killing?

All I want is Mach V, Songbird and Troll, beyond that I don't care.

I also hope that at least SOME of the people on the team are trying for redemption. I don't care for villains forced into being good guys, other books can do that, but I want my Thunderbolts to be villains actually trying to be good, mostly.
    Last edited by wiski; 05-14-2012 at 04:02 AM.
    Image: 9 titles IDW: 2 titles Dynamite: 1 title Red 5: 1 title
    Valiant: 2 titles Marvel: 2 titles Avatar: 1 title Vertigo: 1 title

TROLL

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL songbird TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL satana TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL moonstoneTROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    BTW, I am glad Songbird is still on.
    Now that Diamondback is back in Cap, we just need a little CROSSOVER!
    Well now that Diamondback is (back) with SHIELD, Daisy Johnson (or whoever the head of SHIELD is these days) can assign Rachel to the Thunderbolts by saying to her "You should be thanking me for your next assignment, I hear Denver (Mount Chartaris or Thunderbolts Mountian) is not as cold this time of year"