Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

From this week's Axel-in-Charge. Colossunaut/Juggerlossus is freakin ginormous. And pissed.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

I just realized, this is the TOPIC I STARTED, but why is my title different? My original title was "SPIDER-MAN GETS DESTROYED BY THE COLOSSNAUT IN AVX 2"

I dont like the new colossus, but i will love to see how spidey wins against him

Quote Originally Posted by DrakoBell View Post
    I dont like the new colossus, but i will love to see how spidey wins against him
    Seems like Spidey kind of has to win. Mostly because it's hard to see him surviving if he doesn't, it's such a mismatch.
    The Punisher: I’m going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pants™ Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and you’ll die screaming! And I’ll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

BANNED

I'm interested in seeing how Kieron Gillen handles Spidey. He's a great writer of several Marvel titles, but this is his first time telling a Spider-Man story.

Quote Originally Posted by E. Wilson View Post
    Pft, whatevs. Spidey jobbed the entire X-Men team in Secret Wars, and has outwitted the Juggernaut at least twice I can think of. Game to Spidey.
    Secret wars was a long time ago, a diffent andless powerfull team.

Spidey beat the Juggernaut becasue Cain Marko was a dimwit and he got very lucky. Colossus is not a dimwit and Utopia doesn't have any, oh so convenient, pools of Concrete conveniently in just the right place.

Also in this case Spidey is the aggressor attacking juggy and company on juggies home turf.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Well, at least he's getting more exposure than in the past. =D......D=

Though to be fair, I'm not sure how he's supposed to beat the combined might of Collosus + Juggernaut in a straight up fight. But then, he wouldn't engage him in a straight up fight, I don't think, he'd retreat and find a way that he can hurt him, then come back.
    If spidey retreats off the Island he is no longer a threat to Hope that means juggy won that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    Spidey is totally going to win that fight. But Colossusnaut will look good for at least giving him a run for his money.
    Spidey will win due to plot Armour like every other time he foughtthe Juggernaught, Columbus will look bad jobbing to someone massively less powerful. To be a peer of the Hulk or Thor in power and to lose to the class clown would be embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    From this week's Axel-in-Charge. Colossunaut/Juggerlossus is freakin ginormous. And pissed.
    Attempting to Kidnap someones teenage friend does tend to make people pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakoBell View Post
    Seeing what new bit of plot armor they pull out their dark recesses to have him win will be fun

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    Secret wars was a long time ago, a diffent andless powerfull team.
    And a less powerful Spider-Man, yo.

Spidey beat the Juggernaut becasue Cain Marko was a dimwit and he got very lucky. Colossus is not a dimwit and Utopia doesn't have any, oh so convenient, pools of Concrete conveniently in just the right place.
    I'm calling in Pokemon logic on this one. Spider-Man has beaten the Juggernaut. Spider-Man has been Colossus. Ergo, combining them means that Spider-Man can defeat them twice as easily.

"Spider-Man uses web cannon! It's super-effective!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Am I the only one thinking that the background looks like the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Islands of Adventure? It seriously looks like they're fighting there, lol.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

I wonder if it's supposed to be Latveria.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

I think it's cute that "Juggernaut" is the X-Man fighting Spidey for this event. Kind of clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Am I the only one thinking that the background looks like the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Islands of Adventure? It seriously looks like they're fighting there, lol.
    Spidey got the last chocolate frog, and it kind of escalated from there.