Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    The first pic is from the artist Chris Moeller. It was supposed to be for one of Marvel's trading cards in the late 90's don't know if the project was scrapped or not.

Second pic is from Magneto Rex. You can get the trade (which I think is called 'Magneto Rogue Nation')
    Guess I'm just not fast enough!

Thanks for the help guys. I have Magneto Rex.. Didn't realize that scene was in there until I flipped threw it.

My friend is becoming a big Mags/Rogue relationship fan. Would you guys be kind enough to recommend some some issues with them two in it? I only know of the Savage Land and current X-titles. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Veikuri View Post
    Thanks for the help guys. I have Magneto Rex.. Didn't realize that scene was in there until I flipped threw it.

My friend is becoming a big Mags/Rogue relationship fan. Would you guys be kind enough to recommend some some issues with them two in it? I only know of the Savage Land and current X-titles. Thanks!
    Sure! Let's see, off the top of my head, we get a couple Rogue/Mags scenes in the first arc of X-Men by Jim Lee. That's actually their first interaction after the Savage Land arc.

In Fatal Attractions (UXM #304), there's a scene where Rogue tries to absorb Magneto's powers by kissing him:

Then there was the whole Joseph thing (not exactly Magneto, but still), which happened around UXM #341. Well, there was sort of an ongoing attraction between them in the books at the time, but I'm pretty sure this kiss scene's from UXM #341.

We also have a scene where Rogue dreams about Mags proposing to her, although I can't remember the exact issue number:

edit: I just remembered it's Magneto War #1

And then there was her relationship with Mags in AOA or Exiles, if you haven't read those. They're both AU, but still... hope that helps! :)
    Last edited by Siryn; 04-13-2012 at 11:20 PM.

seriously? I can't believe you recommended that stupid magneto war one shot. The next page has gambit showing up, them fighting and the captions saying that rogue's 'dream' was to have them fight over her. As a Rogue fan, it made her look stupid and petty. The only reason I didn't throw it across the room when I first read it was because I could write it off it as mental interference by magneto's psychic minion.

Quote Originally Posted by Veikuri View Post

Marvel Fanfare:

33 (not actually romantic. I just like their banter in this story lol)

Uncanny X-Men:

274-275

X-Men (vol 2):

1-3

Fatal Attractions

Avengers/X-Men Bloodties:

Avengers (1st series) #369

Magneto Rex

1-4

X-Men Legacy:

231-234

238-241

245-246

249-250

Briefly in 251,252, 256, and 258

There's a scene with them in 259, but that's more of her asking his opinion.

Briefly mentioned in 260.1, 261, and towards the end of 263.

New Mutants (AoX):

Age of Apocalypse:

The original Series
    The 2005 sequel

Uncanny X-Force:

If you are not here to appreciate Rogue and Magneto, then please do not post in this thread.
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM|MISS AMERICA

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    seriously? I can't believe you recommended that stupid magneto war one shot. The next page has gambit showing up, them fighting and the captions saying that rogue's 'dream' was to have them fight over her. As a Rogue fan, it made her look stupid and petty. The only reason I didn't throw it across the room when I first read it was because I could write it off it as mental interference by magneto's psychic minion.
    Well, as a Rogneto fan, what issues would you recommend? Seeing as this is the Rogneto appreciation thread, I'm sure you can't just be posting in here to talk about how stupid and petty you think Rogue was written back in the day.
    Last edited by Siryn; 04-14-2012 at 06:44 PM.

I honestly think that issue makes her look petty because of the caption of about her is to have two guys fight over her. I would have thought that no matter which two guys were involved. I consider that being anti-bad writing than anti-roguneto. But if you feel otherwise, and apparently rougish girl does too, i'm sorry and won't say anything else about it.

Age of Apocalypse Rogue by DXSinfinite:

And not sure who this is by:

It's by Monte Baldwin

Eckart Breitschuh

by Naomi Fearn

Bored with Post Life Jason456701's Avatar

I like Mags and Rogue as a couple but I will love it a lot more if it eventually leads to a 616 version of Charles Lehnsherr I really want mags to do the whole parent thing right with Rogue.

That would be .............interesting, but i prefer if they were waaaaaaay further in their relationship than they are now. In AoA and Magnus homeworld, Magneto and Rogue were in love and committed to each other before they had a kid. I wouldn't want Mags and Rogue to end up like Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. Together because they have a kid.
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady

Bored with Post Life Jason456701's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    That would be .............interesting, but i prefer if they were waaaaaaay further in their relationship than they are now. In AoA and Magnus homeworld, Magneto and Rogue were in love and committed to each other before they had a kid. I wouldn't want Mags and Rogue to end up like Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. Together because they have a kid.
    Sorry if i made it sound like they should just go at it and have the kid. I was hoping more along the lines of first moving within the same state then dating seriously for at least a year before they thought about having a kid. Though I hope that by the end of Avengers vs X-men they are at least meeting up with each other again the whole other side of the country thing wont really help them as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason456701 View Post
    Sorry if i made it sound like they should just go at it and have the kid. I was hoping more along the lines of first moving within the same state then dating seriously for at least a year before they thought about having a kid. Though I hope that by the end of Avengers vs X-men they are at least meeting up with each other again the whole other side of the country thing wont really help them as a couple.
    Don't apologize. lol I think the possible power-combo their kid might inherit is pretty interesting. I know Magnus(exiles) was like super charged master of magnetism, and Charles lenhsherr had some form of psychic powers at a young age(4-5). So their kid is going to be uber powerful when he/she arrives.

I don't know what AVX holds in store for them if anything. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady