Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Bendis & Deodato's "New Avengers" #24

Marvel has released a first look at Mike Deodato's interior art for "New Avengers" #24 written by Brian Michael Bendis. Discover which side the New Avengers membership falls in "AvX" on April 11.

Full article here.

Art looks great.

Some text would have been really helpful here though. I am really curious as to what is going on

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Art looks great.

Some text would have been really helpful here though. I am really curious as to what is going on
    Captain America: "As you all know, the Avengers have come under some new budget restrictions. We're gonna have to be cutting back on a few things we used to take for granted, namely the lifetime supply of Red Lobster chedder biscu--"

Storm: "WHAT!? When I became a member of this orginization, I was promised as many cheddar biscuits as I desire!"

Captain America: "Things change, Ororo, I'm sorry. We still have the Wal-Mart brand if you li--"

Storm: "WAL-MART!? Are you mad!? I'm sorry Steve, I just can't work in this condition."

Black Panther: "Wait a minute, Ororo, we can at least try the Wal--"

Storm: "NO T'CHALLA! GOD, I'LL GET THE BISCUITS MYSELF" *flies off*

That's really what AvX is all about, when you get down to it. The Avengers are afraid that Phoenix will come down and destroy everybody's favorite buttery appertizers.

Quote Originally Posted by NickFury90 View Post
    Captain America: "As you all know, the Avengers have come under some new budget restrictions. We're gonna have to be cutting back on a few things we used to take for granted, namely the lifetime supply of Red Lobster chedder biscu--"

Storm: "WHAT!? When I became a member of this orginization, I was promised as many cheddar biscuits as I desire!"

Captain America: "Things change, Ororo, I'm sorry. We still have the Wal-Mart brand if you li--"

Storm: "WAL-MART!? Are you mad!? I'm sorry Steve, I just can't work in this condition."

Black Panther: "Wait a minute, Ororo, we can at least try the Wal--"

Storm: "NO T'CHALLA! GOD, I'LL GET THE BISCUITS MYSELF" *flies off*

That's really what AvX is all about, when you get down to it. The Avengers are afraid that Phoenix will come down and destroy everybody's favorite buttery appertizers.
    lol that actually makes a better story
    My 7th grade teacher once told me they're no stupid questions. She was wrong. - rawhidekid