Page 56 of 756 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Lmfao rattail indeed.

But I am outraged on all fronts. The idea that he practically had a trial on the side of the road, coupled with the profiling is inescapable. This was a racist act all the way around.
    Sure. I'm just afraid that this is all just going to come down to only Zimmerman, when really it's about the entire system. Zimmerman needs his too, but he's relatively easy.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Suuuuuuuure he did. And we're only just now hearing about this.

If that story was any more suspicious, it would be wearing a hoodie and carrying a bag of candy.
    The timing is suspect, but as a general rule police don't release what evidence they have in crimes. As far as I know, all the witnesses talking to the media have come forward on their own. I don't know how this local news agency got their information about grass stains on the back of Zimmerman's shirt and his face and head being all bloody.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    The fascinating thing is that it still persists. People are still trying to find an angle that Trayvon somehow did something wrong. I mean if the white person was wrong the black person was wrong too right?
    There's also a bit of smear campaign against Trayvon. Some blog was trying to insinuate that he had gotten suspended for violent behavior and the school was just covering for him out of pity. I can also guarantee that in the coming weeks we'll be getting reports about the parents background.

Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Sure. I'm just afraid that this is all just going to come down to only Zimmerman, when really it's about the entire system. Zimmerman needs his too, but he's relatively easy.
    I think it's different this time. I think the dept. is going to get gutted.

Anyone else think Sgt Lee's "temporary" resigning was privilege shining through?

Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    The timing is suspect, but as a general rule police don't release what evidence they have in crimes. As far as I know, all the witnesses talking to the media have come forward on their own. I don't know how this local news agency got their information about grass stains on the back of Zimmerman's shirt and his face and head being all bloody.
    They got police reports. They also interviewed witnesses. A possibly useless police report mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    I think part of the reason you see that is because the Black Community knows how unfair the justice system can toward us. Criminal behavior should be punished, but the punishments should be fair, but a lot of the time that isn't the case. Not saying that justifies dumb ass responses to things like this, but it does explain that mentality a little bit.

I should also point out that defense of the indefensible isn't exclusive to the Black Community either. There were people coming to the defense of that group of kids who beat and ran over that black male in Mississippi.
    Just guessing, but probably because it's not so much "the Black Community," as it is "the Community," and who is more inside of it than out.

And this may be something of a tangent, but it feels like it goes here -- I guaran-damn-tee you every Jew that heard about this was hoping against hope that Zimmerman wasn't a Jewish name.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

-Expletive Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    They got it from The Police. In a press conference they held they mentioned the grass stains, bloody nose, and head injury. Zimmerman Lawyer claims he went to the hospital MUCH later to get stitches but they said he didn't need them because the wound started to heal. If Zimmerman was injured in any way investigators should have taken photos of the injuries and had medical personal on the scene to attend to him......IF he actually had injuries that is.

BANNED

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,2371363.story

John Carnduff Stewart a 68 year old man has been charged with a written threat to Chief Bill Leaf Jr.

And this may be something of a tangent, but it feels like it goes here -- I guaran-damn-tee you every Jew that heard about this was hoping against hope that Zimmerman wasn't a Jewish name.
    I'm sure that was the case. I think every oppressed Minority in this country has moments like that. All those groups know that one person can make things exponentially more dangerous for everyone else. If the 9/11 attack had been committed by black muslims I'd have probably left the country....

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,2371363.story

John Carnduff Stewart a 68 year old man has been charged with a written threat to Chief Bill Leaf Jr.
    I highly doubt he was the only person sending threatening letters to the Police chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    I highly doubt he was the only person sending threatening letters to the Police chief.
    For that matter, "Yay, it's a white guy!"

-Expletive Deleted

Hah! The story Cavemold posted? Writer's email address? Jeweiner. C'mon, that shit's funny.

-Expletive Deleted

BANNED

For that matter, "Yay, it's a white guy!"
    Rofl..........

And that's why I'm saying Zimmerman, in the long run, is a distraction. At this point, I almost don't even care whether he was justified or not. I care more why the cops didn't bother to check. Because again, shitheels do what shitheels do, but they get away with it only because of tacit approval from corrupt organizations.

Hell, for that matter, if Zimmerman had been charged with something... do you really think we would be having this conversation at all? As shitty as it is to say, innocent people get murdered for horrible, horrible reasons all the time. And it rarely makes national news, and usually only then because there's some kind of extra hook. This isn't about Trayvon's murder. This is about the tacit approval (and yes, I like that phrase) of Trayvon's murder by the Sanford PD. And focusing on the specifics of the murder, while I can understand it, is a distraction from the larger, scarier miscarriage of justice.
    This is pretty much the way I see it.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

This won't help...although I understand the emotions behind it.

From the Sentinel story:

When asked whether he was inciting violence, (New Black Panther Party leader Mikhail) Muhammad replied defiantly saying: “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”

The bounty announcement came moments after members of the group called for the mobilization of 5,000 black men to capture Zimmerman…

Muhammad said members of his group would search for Zimmerman themselves in Maitland and Jacksonville — where the 28-year old worked before the shooting, employees there told the Orlando Sentinel. But he declined to say when they will begin their hunt….

“If the government won’t do the job, we’ll do it,” Muhammad said, leading his group of eight party members in chants like “freedom or death” and “justice for Trayvon” while making the iconic gesture of raising their fists into the air.

http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/201...shooter/?tsp=1
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox