Page 4 of 756 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well skittles is dangerous to your teeth I suppose....

But yeah , how this guy is walking the streets is insane. Why they won't charge him makes you wanna head slap yourself.

allow me to offer a theory. would any of you think differently if the neighborhood watch guy was, say, alien-detection sunglasses wearing Roddy Piper? anything could have happened that night. we can't rule anything out.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Venomous Female Tish-the-Scorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    allow me to offer a theory. would any of you think differently if the neighborhood watch guy was, say, alien-detection sunglasses wearing Roddy Piper? anything could have happened that night. we can't rule anything out.
    wow a they live! reference.
    Okay, before this thread this is what I knew about Tish, zip, zero, nada.
    I now know that Tish is a heavily armed, black, bi-sexual, truck driving woman who likes going to the clubs.
    I don't think I learned this much about Tom in six months let alone one post. - Boldido

I'm begining to like Tish more and more, that's what I know. - cable guy

"We were forced to build America, and if forced to, we will tear it down." Huey P. Newton

is a very dirty girl Athena Bast's Avatar

Zimmerman sounds like the kind of guy who learns all he can about criminal law and cops but can't pass the psych exam. He's got like this hero fetish.
    So, there's this thing ​NEW! 5/3/13

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    Only one thing could have happened that night. An armed man stalked, shot, and killed an unarmed boy, after the police told him to leave the boy alone. That can't be ruled out.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

Well excuuuse me princess Mike Pothier's Avatar
    Second star to the right, straight on till morning

Yeah... I read this story the other day and could taste the bile in my mouth. The Zimmerman guy is guilty as sin. I try to be objective in cases where I'm obviously not involved in, but there is no way this was self defense.
    Life is but a dream.

Meeps? MEEEEEEPS!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Athena Bast View Post
    Zimmerman sounds like the kind of guy who learns all he can about criminal law and cops but can't pass the psych exam. He's got like this hero fetish.
    I agree with all that cept for the hero part.

Some people think they are worthy of being a police officer and live in their own imaginary world.

Venomous Female Tish-the-Scorpion's Avatar

here is more about how the police handled it.
    Okay, before this thread this is what I knew about Tish, zip, zero, nada.
    I now know that Tish is a heavily armed, black, bi-sexual, truck driving woman who likes going to the clubs.
    I don't think I learned this much about Tom in six months let alone one post. - Boldido

I'm begining to like Tish more and more, that's what I know. - cable guy

"We were forced to build America, and if forced to, we will tear it down." Huey P. Newton

BANNED

Yeah he looks real suspicious.

Why the hell would a gated community hire someone who sounds like they'd be underqualified to be a mall cop to patrol their area? If you're going to spend all that money to gate yourself off from the poors you'd think you'd kick in a little extra cash and hire someone who knows what they're doing (first off not pulling a weapon on a kid, secondly not assuming that there aren't any black people who'd like to gate themselves off from "undesirables").
    A Fool for the Foom

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by finfangfool View Post
    Why the hell would a gated community hire someone who sounds like they'd be underqualified to be a mall cop to patrol their area? If you're going to spend all that money to gate yourself off from the poors you'd think you'd kick in a little extra cash and hire someone who knows what they're doing (first off not pulling a weapon on a kid, secondly not assuming that there aren't any black people who'd like to gate themselves off from "undesirables").
    Was he actually hired or did he just volunteer ?

And if you live in a gated community why would you need someone like that?

From the article:

On his way back home, according to reports, he caught the attention of George Zimmerman, a 26-year-old college student and self-appointed captain of The Retreat at Twin Lakes neighborhood watch.

Seems basically like Barney Fife without the official authority nor the sense to keep his bullet in his shirt pocket. There's no way anyone in a neighborhood watch should be armed, IMHO.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

I actually live in the area and I'm rather disgusted by the corruption of the cops here. This man should've been thrown in jail ASAP. How could a kid gain the upper hand against Zimmerman in a fight? Why would he have started a fight in the first place? At the end of the day here, Zimmerman shot and killed a kid who was innocent of any crime because he didn't do shit. This vigilante thinks he's a hero when he's not. He's scum.

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Wow, self-appointed? And carrying a gun? Maybe he has mental health issues?
    A Fool for the Foom

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by finfangfool View Post
    Wow, self-appointed? And carrying a gun? Maybe he has mental health issues?
    You don't need mental health issues to be an idiot.