Page 309 of 756 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 11339
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Zimmerman: "That judge is clearly BIASED! He's biased towards... um... people who lie under oath! Yeah! That's the ticket..."

Side note: Since he's being shown to be a pathological liar, I'm wondering how much he looks like Jon Lovitz as the old SNL Pathological Liar character.

Huh. Closer than I would have thought.
    Its a shame Lovitz isn't that age to play Zimmerman and do a rip this Fall. Maybe Hader will do it.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its a shame Lovitz isn't that age to play Zimmerman and do a rip this Fall. Maybe Hader will do it.
    Fred Armisen would be my pick.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    He's a neighbourhoodwatch captain now?
    Well, when you're the one who made up the non-existent "neighborhood watch" in the first place, you can give yourself any rank you like.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Well, when you're the one who made up the non-existent "neighborhood watch" in the first place, you can give yourself any rank you like.
    Why stop at captain? Don't be so modest, George. Make yourself the Admiral, the Witchfinder General, or more appropriately, the Grand Wizard of your Neighborhood Watch.

Updated Tuesdays.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Huh. Closer than I would have thought.

Real close.

I just read on Huffington Post (don't judge me, I go there for sideboob and celebrity oops) about this Chavis Carter thing. Apparently he was handcuffed in the back of a police cruiser and was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head. According to the article the police say they did a poor job of frisking him (sounds likely), and he (with hands cuffed behind his back) got the gun out of its hiding place and decided to shoot himself (also sounds likely enough). Anybody else heard about this, because it sounds a lot worse than the Zimmerman case at first glance?
    A Fool for the Foom

Quote Originally Posted by finfangfool View Post
    I just read on Huffington Post (don't judge me, I go there for sideboob and celebrity oops) about this Chavis Carter thing. Apparently he was handcuffed in the back of a police cruiser and was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head. According to the article the police say they did a poor job of frisking him (sounds likely), and he (with hands cuffed behind his back) got the gun out of its hiding place and decided to shoot himself (also sounds likely enough). Anybody else heard about this, because it sounds a lot worse than the Zimmerman case at first glance?
    Exactly ten posts before yours:

Quote Originally Posted by Iangould View Post
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

I tend not to go back and read the last few pages unless I'm not sure what the discussion is. Usually say my peace and head out unless I'm asking a question or there's a likelihood of a back and forth. Not sure it's a bad thing for multiple people to post if others like me may have missed it by not wanting to read previous pages (especially when you're up to 309).
    A Fool for the Foom

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

I tend not to go back and read the last few pages unless I'm not sure what the discussion is. Usually say my peace and head out unless I'm asking a question or there's a likelihood of a back and forth. Not sure it's a bad thing for multiple people to post if others like me may have missed it by not wanting to read previous pages (especially when you're up to 309).
    So basically you are saying you don't want a discussion, you want an audience for your posts.
    That's what blogs are for, not discussion forums.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

What I'm saying is I don't tend to go around criticizing other people for sharing information even if it's already been shared, nor do I twist the words of other posters to make them appear in a negative light even if I disagree with their words. I honestly don't understand the mindset of those like yourself and Brady who seem to get a kick out of doing that. I simply wanted to share information, I clicked on the page and saw that nobody seemed to be talking about it and that the thread had been idle for a bit and thought the info might be useful to the conversation. It could have been ten posts back and on the previous page (as it was) or it could have been a blip 10 pages back that nobody took to run with and would be worth bringing up again in hopes of a dialogue. Since there seems to be more interest in taking me down for wanting to have a discussion rather than actually having the discussion I'll be off to another thread (though I still feel the subject worthy of conversation). Feel free to pile on and make yourselves feel better for chasing away someone more interested in discussing a man being shot in the back of a squad car than message board etiquette, I'm sure the zingers will be excellent.
    A Fool for the Foom

Poster gets asked to show some netiquette, poster leaves in a huff.

Movie at 11.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Unlike the Zimmerman case the local authorities have called in outside help to investigate, Even they say that the case is problematic.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

New move by Zimmerman's legal team:

SANFORD, Fla. -- Attorneys for the neighborhood watch volunteer charged in the death of an unarmed teen say they'll seek a "stand your ground" hearing that could lead to criminal charges being dismissed.

A statement posted Thursday on the website for George Zimmerman's legal team says evidence released by prosecutors shows "clear support for a strong claim of self-defense."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1759532.html
    My blog.

- Desmond Tutu

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post

Well, damn. Up until now, how many times had we (rightfully) heard 'This isn't about stand your ground!' law?

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post

Guess they reviewed the facts, and realized they needed the "hail mary" on this.

Updated Tuesdays.