Page 148 of 756 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 11339

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    Zimmerman's legal team has dropped him.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/10/justic...html?hpt=hp_c1
    He is with the NRA supplied Lawyers. They really need to win this to keep those laws on the books. They sell more guns that way. If you can kill anyone that scares you and claim, "stand your ground", you get away with it! So YES he is with NRA lawyers getting prepared.
    Last edited by RolandJP; 04-10-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    And thanks to Facebook (found by Jesus' General before someone deleted it on Sunday), we have a pretty good indication of how he chose his victims.

]Jake England
    Today is two years that my dad has been gone shot by a fucking ni**er it's hard not to go off between that and sheran I'm gone in the head.
    For the love of humanity, and my sensibilities could you edit that word. It gets my pressure up every-time i read it. Especially in a thread discussing a young man's death.

Please, Thank you.

BANNED

There must really be something going down or something going wrong for his lawyers to drop him like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    maybe but on the surface it seems he his revenge out on a whole entire community...
    That "Taking revenge" bullshit is just an excuse used by most people who commit hate crimes. That asshole who ran over the black man with his truck tried claiming he only did it because of some crime committed by a group of black kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Iangould View Post
    Is it normal to use such funds for "living expenses"?
    Nope.....

Asking for donations for medical and legal expenses is pretty common, but I can't recall any situation where someone asked for living expenses in a situation like this.

BANNED

As long as "living expenses include basic necessities i don't see anything wrong with it.

Unfortunately i would rather see someone more worthy of this kind of idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Stop
    To make you aware of whats going on in Sanford area since the shooting . .....
    Well thank you for your contribution. But what other stuff have you looked at?
    The young man who was apart of the shooting spree in Oklahoma Tulsa, father was shot and he seeked revenged in the worst kind of way.Hopefully he will sit in his jail cell for the rest of his life and think about what he did.
    He didn't seek revenge. Revenge would be tracking down the guy who killed his father. He went on a killing spree.
    Brandon, agreed, it wasn't revenge. It was wrath, unfocused, anger bitter resentment. It had nothing to do with vengeance and everything to do with a seething rage against all people of color.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    Agreed on all points. I listen to the deeper underground stuff too. Not Snoop Dog...so that's why I didn't bother defending him. I won't defend it. If they fired him, then he would just get fired. You will not see me posting a example that does not make sense, to excuse someone making stupid comments or lyrics that I don't agree with.
    U and me both.

The thing is my heart breaks more for the Martin family but my heart also breaks for Zimmerman. He is obviously not getting the help he needs. he killed a boy and he is destroying himself. It's sad to watch all of this. It's sad that a young man/child had to die because of how screwed up he is. Its also sad that so many lives are destroyed because of this act. Not only that but this is going further and further downhill for him. He just lost his legal team... I can't get enough of this case. It's horrible that it happened but in a way what's coming from it is positive. Think back 50 years ago, 40 years ago, 30 years ago, this would have been swept under the rug and ignored. As screwed up as our country is in dealing with race issues me thinks MLK Jr. was right. The Arc is long...

o

And just like I said earlier in this thread, Zimmerman is NOT in Florida, his former legal team confirmed this today.

Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    And just like I said earlier in this thread, Zimmerman is NOT in Florida, his former legal team confirmed this today.
    So he talked to the Prosecutor THEN bailed? This shit is getting m nuttier by the day! Why run AFTER you said you would turn yourself in?

Don't they generally ask people not to leave town in circumstances like this, or is that just a TV cop thing?
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

If he's indicted I'd be pretty surprised if we don't end with a manhunt.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Don't they generally ask people not to leave town in circumstances like this, or is that just a TV cop thing?
    He hasn't been charged with anything so as of now I think he's free to go where he pleases.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    So he talked to the Prosecutor THEN bailed? This shit is getting m nuttier by the day! Why run AFTER you said you would turn yourself in?
    No he's been gone for longer than that. According to Zimmerman's "close" friend/family/associates he's been in hiding since the shooting happened.

BANNED

I don't see him running he has too many roots.
    Besides he has a better than even odds of being found not guilty.

He hasn't been charged with anything so as of now I think he's free to go where he pleases.
    I wouldnt be surprised if he was advised to run.

Also They said he was still in United States jurisdiction. That could mean Puerto Rico, US virgin islands and Guam