Page 3 of 756 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

I actually couldn't be less surprised considering its Florida. Expect more of the same incidents over the years.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    I actually couldn't be less surprised considering its Florida. Expect more of the same incidents over the years.
    from what i have read there has been racial tension in this area for a long time. this situation just made it worse. so apparently this isn't too suprising to the people that lived there. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...8.html#s766198
    Last edited by blackdragon6; 03-15-2012 at 10:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    is it just me, or is this forum very homosexual? Seems like it's just the norm for people here to be homosexuals. Seriously, was this community founded for that purpose? If so, I'm just dense or something cause I never read anything stating that when I signed up.
    LMAO!

http://myspace.com/urban_prince

Do you know what two words remind me that everything is goign to hell? (Along with the obvious...)

'gated community'

Quote Originally Posted by rpriske View Post
    Do you know what two words remind me that everything is goign to hell? (Along with the obvious...)

'gated community'
    or small town with a terrible secret.
    is it just me, or is this forum very homosexual? Seems like it's just the norm for people here to be homosexuals. Seriously, was this community founded for that purpose? If so, I'm just dense or something cause I never read anything stating that when I signed up.
    LMAO!

A fairly obvious question, the answer to which i've probably missed, did the shooting occur inside the gated community?

People seem to be assuming that it did, but I can't see anything in the news stories to support that.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iangould View Post
    A fairly obvious question, the answer to which i've probably missed, did the shooting occur inside the gated community?

People seem to be assuming that it did, but I can't see anything in the news stories to support that.
    Their might have actually been a witness (or one who is willing to come forward) if it wasn't inside the gated community.

BANNED

The more stuff gets leaked out about this thing the shadier and shadier it seems.

Why do you need a gun for self defense against a un-armed black teenager? why did he have to shot to kill? what was he doing that was supposedly so suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by pariah-1972 View Post
    The more stuff gets leaked out about this thing the shadier and shadier it seems.

Why do you need a gun for self defense against a un-armed black teenager? why did he have to shot to kill? what was he doing that was supposedly so suspicious?
    Being black, it would appear.

Their might have actually been a witness (or one who is willing to come forward) if it wasn't inside the gated community.
    supposedly there are 2, but they heard the scuffle. they didn't actually see the altercation.
    LMAO!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    I don't really understand this i thought Florida was one big melting pot of diversity.

Granted i don't know where in Florida this took place.

Florida, like everywhere else in America, is full of racist shit heads.
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

Venomous Female Tish-the-Scorpion's Avatar

I don't really understand this i thought Florida was one big melting pot of diversity.

that's southern Florida. this took place in north Florida...the very southern conservative part.
    Okay, before this thread this is what I knew about Tish, zip, zero, nada.
    I now know that Tish is a heavily armed, black, bi-sexual, truck driving woman who likes going to the clubs.
    I don't think I learned this much about Tom in six months let alone one post. - Boldido

I'm begining to like Tish more and more, that's what I know. - cable guy

"We were forced to build America, and if forced to, we will tear it down." Huey P. Newton

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

They're in the pot, but they don't melt much. Florida is a bunch of different ethnicities that mostly stick to their own kind and don't much like each other. However, I thought Miami was somewhat different.

According to everything I've read about this, Trayvon Martin was inside the gated community. His father's fiance lives in the gated community, and he was returning to her house from the neighbourhood store.
    Last edited by The Black Guardian; 03-15-2012 at 02:11 PM.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

On the face of things, I'm finding it hard to see how self-defence applies.

On foot - In car
    Weight - Weight+maybe 100 lbs (I'm estimating)
    No record of violence - battery against a police officer, reported use of intimidation/excessive force by fellow neighbourhood watchers
    Skittles - loaded gun

So there's a scuffle: kid going home is accosted by some aggressive dude. Sounds like Martin was doing all the self--defending.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell D. View Post
    Self defense.
    I had no idea that Skittles and Arizona Tea were considered deadly weapons.
    Well skittles is dangerous to your teeth I suppose....

But yeah , how this guy is walking the streets is insane. Why they won't charge him makes you wanna head slap yourself.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.