Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Marz Fulfils The "Prophecy" In A Massive Dynamite Crossover

Dynamite Entertainment has announced "Prophecy," a huge line-wide crossover written by Ron Marz with art by Walter Geovani including appearances by Vampirella, Red Sonja, Alan Quartermain and more this June.

Full article here.

Did anyone see this coming or not ?

And by coming, I mean the whole Mayan prophecy coming to pass ?

Once and Future King Drew Mathieu's Avatar

Looks interesting enough, might check it out. Could be a nice alternative to the other "Big 2" comic book events happeing during the summer.
    Visit my comic book blog at: http://tbccomics.wordpress.com/

This sounds more like a Red Sonja/Vampirella crossover than a company wide event based on the cast.
    Just finished Marz Artifacts and loved it, so I might check this out, its only 7 issues.
    New Avengers*Unity* Shadowman* RAI* TRANSFORMERS* MILES MORALES

I'm a new Dynamite fan. Their ComiXology digital sale did me in. Will have to check this one out!
    Pull List: Batman/Superman - Worlds' Finest - Earth 2 - Morning Glories - '68

Interesting that this will be how Dynamite finally debut their version of Purgatori. Been waiting for them to do something with the od Chaos licenses.
    virtue untested is innocence.
    When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember it is still an evil.

Will the Big Bad of PROPHECY end up being Snooki's child ? Who according to the calculations of some will be born on the day the Mayan Prophecy says the world might end, or if the child is born, might actually be the Anti-Christ ?

Anywho, are we sure the Purgatory mentioned is actually the lustful Lesbian Vampire Goddess that gave Lady Death such trouble ? Or is she someone else from the old Vampirella tales rebooted ,and updated for modern times. I'd love to see a return of the old Chaos gang. And it's been too long since we saw the perkiest vamp assassin Chasity. Also it would be nice to see Evil Ernie back. Especially meeting up with the likes of Kulan Gath ,and Herbert West.

Wished if some of the non-fantasy characters were involved like: Green Hornet, Bionicman and the Phantom.
    New Avengers*Unity* Shadowman* RAI* TRANSFORMERS* MILES MORALES

Quote Originally Posted by rasx View Post
    Wished if some of the non-fantasy characters were involved like: Green Hornet, Bionicman and the Phantom.
    Maybe next will be a pulp hero event: phantom, flash Gordon, green hornet, spider, shadow, bionic man, etc.
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.