Default Mignola signs Joe Golem and The Drowning City at Dark Delicacies 4-15

Here's all the info you little Hellions
    the signing is at 2pm
    FYI...those folks who aren't able to make it and want this awesome edition signed for their very own...Dark Delicacies will do mail-order .

http://darkdel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gdeo View Post
    FYI...those folks who aren't able to make it and want this awesome edition signed for their very own...Dark Delicacies will do mail-order .
    Ohboyohboyohboy. That would be so wicked cool.

I emailed them to inquire or make certain shipping international would be doable.

Fingers crossed (although not too long)!
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.

Just a reminder this epic event happens tomorrow!!!
    Come on out and get your copy signed on the day and date of the books launch!!!

Alrighty!!!
    Here's a fantastic opportunity to get your Joe Golem copy signed at an awesome store,filled with awesome people and awesome merchandise!
    See y'all there mañana !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3007.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	91879Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3023.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	91880Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2999.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	91881

Today my signed copy arrived, which the Dark Delicacies store so graciously enabled me to be buying.

Fantastic! Plus what a "schoolbus-load" of lush illustrations it contains. Looks like I got me some fun reading time ahead of me.
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.