Page 91 of 632 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 9470
    Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Patience is a virtue. Will do it once Sam and Esmeralda's conversation is done
    okay I was just wondering
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "I meant in terms of appearance, actually."
    "Ok. Just making a point across. BTW you know Halworth's Academy has a vampire? Well more of a Dhampir actually"
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

"Ok. Just making a point across. BTW you know Halworth's Academy has a vampire? Well more of a Dhampir actually"
    "Yes, Carmella the half-breed Dhampir. I hear she's very powerful for her age."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Strongbeard would hear moments later, Ursa growling as she came back, even stronger and more enraged than before, slamming into him
    Strongbeard: you are a stubborn woman, I would attack you all if I could but right now I have to keep his my power to keep my Benny here contain!

benny's eyes starting glowing green and afterwhile there 's a bright expolson that creates a crater with the the force field and Zasier measures the desctuctive output of the expolsion saying in a stern tone.

Zaiser: that contain expolsion just now had enough desctuctive power to level this entire area, hell it had enough power to level a city!

as Sandblock is fighting Big Malida Strong Beard looks at her saying in a firm tone.

Strong Beard: Malida retreat for now, we need to take Benny back to his room!

Strong Beard then his his power to push Usra off him, and uses his power to fly at mach speeds while carrying Benny with him as Maldia quickly follows behind with Captain Norway saying in a firm tone.

Captain Norway: looks like there retreating but why?

Zaiser: I know why it's because one of there members is a walking nuclear bomb! mostly likely they have a place in which to contain him.

Sandblock: that guy Benny Morrison is a very sick man with a bad past. at 13 years old he accidently killed his own parents with radiation posion,and was put in a froster home. then word got out that he was a Hybrid that had Radiokinesis and starting getting bully and shunned for it. then sometime in 1998 a bully torment him, the got into a fight, and the Bully accidently killed Benny's best friend Jerry with a gun. back then California Schools had no regaulations on gun control. needless to say Benny got so angery that he lost control of his power, and accidently cause a expolsion that wipe out half of Downtown LA.

it was said that it was somewhere after that Benny snap, and form another presonality. as Danny Benny went on a rampage throughout LA, causing mass havoc & destruction, and the LA Swat team couldn't do a damn thing to stop him. only two man stood up against him and managed to stop his destruction, they were Dr.Brad, and Elazio Rodiguius, but no before Benny had cause mass amount of destruction to LA. aftter Benny was sent to trail in Sacarmento and my aunt Axlerindara was his Attorney in the trail of the state of California vs. Benny Morrison.

she want to proved that Benny was severally mentally ill and could not be hold responseable for his actions. my aunt won the case and Benny was found clinically insane and sentence to the Los Angeles Asylum, where he was diagnose as having serve paroina, and a serve personality disorder. as for my Aunt Axlerindara she eventualy went on to win a case against gun control that got the state to pass stricter law on gun control. the damage that Benny cause to LA was so extensive that all of Down town LA had to be rebuild and now New Downtown LA stands on top of the ruins of the old one.

Captain Norway: that was a nice story, but we need to get moving!
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 04-11-2012 at 03:49 PM.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

"Yes, Carmella the half-breed Dhampir. I hear she's very powerful for her age."
    "Yes but still has alot to learn"

"Yes I'm here to see Tyler Morgan" Carmilla said to the nurse receptionist at the Hyperius City General Hospital

"Sorry ma'am but only family members are allowed to visit him at this hour" The nurse said

Carmilla nods then looked at the nurse in the eyes"We are distant relatives of his, we came here to see if he is ok. What room is he in?"

"208" The nurse said with her gaze not leaving Carmilla's who responded"Thank you" She looked at Dude"Looks like we're gonna take the elevator"

"Yes but still has alot to learn"

"Yes I'm here to see Tyler Morgan" Carmilla said to the nurse receptionist at the Hyperius City General Hospital

"Sorry ma'am but only family members are allowed to visit him at this hour" The nurse said

Carmilla nods then looked at the nurse in the eyes"We are distant relatives of his, we came here to see if he is ok. What room is he in?"

"208" The nurse said with her gaze not leaving Carmilla's who responded"Thank you" She looked at Dude"Looks like we're gonna take the elevator"
    "Are you suggesting I train her?"

"Woah......so you really can hypnotize people huh?" Dude asked.
    My RPG Site!

"Are you suggesting I train her?"

"Woah......so you really can hypnotize people huh?" Dude asked.
    "You do have the experience and I don't hear about other vampires being up to the challenge"

Carmilla nods as they step in( Not something I'm proud of but gets the job done)

"You do have the experience and I don't hear about other vampires being up to the challenge"

Carmilla nods as they step in( Not something I'm proud of but gets the job done)
    "Hmmm....I have tutored a half-breed before, it could be an interesting experience for both of us."

"Huh...well, if beating on the bad guys ever doesn't work, you can always try that." Dude said.
    Suddenly, Deadpool teleported in.
    My RPG Site!

"Hmmm....I have tutored a half-breed before, it could be an interesting experience for both of us."

"Huh...well, if beating on the bad guys ever doesn't work, you can always try that." Dude said.
    Suddenly, Deadpool teleported in.
    "I for one am intrigued as to how it will turn out"

The elevator door opens and the two stepped out(Don't think the others would be too thrilled about me having the power to enthrall people. Speaking of you seem surprisingly calm about this.) she then points to the temple of her head(Before you respond)

OT: Is the Deadpool one for the CAU Prime/Marvel RPG?

"I for one am intrigued as to how it will turn out"

The elevator door opens and the two stepped out(Don't think the others would be too thrilled about me having the power to enthrall people. Speaking of you seem surprisingly calm about this.) she then points to the temple of her head(Before you respond)

OT: Is the Deadpool one for the CAU Prime/Marvel RPG?
    "Very well. I will take this up with Patriot and then make arrangements."

(The Dude is calm about most things. I'm a Free Speedster remember?)

OT: nah, just to get in a crazy Deadpool cameo.
    My RPG Site!

"Very well. I will take this up with Patriot and then make arrangements."

(The Dude is calm about most things. I'm a Free Speedster remember?)

OT: nah, just to get in a crazy Deadpool cameo.
    Sam nods

(Gotcha) Carmilla said then noticed some red ninja looking guy"ComicCon doesn't happen till next week"

(So, among all the other craziness in the city, now there's a flying glowing guy.) Fastlane thought to himself as he ran around. (So where do I look for him? For all I know the guy flew off to Paradise City....wait...) Fastlane stopped and thought about it. "Flight.....glows....fast......maybe he's like Captain Justice's sidekick or something.....but then what was he doing here? Something doesn't add up, and I won't get any answers until I find this guy."
    My RPG Site!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post

it was said that it was somewhere after that Benny snap, and form another presonality. as Danny Benny went on a rampage throughout LA, causing mass havoc & destruction, and the LA Swat team couldn't do a damn thing to stop him. only two man stood up against him and managed to stop his destruction, they were Dr.Brad, and Elazio Rodiguius, but no before Benny had cause mass amount of destruction to LA. aftter Benny was sent to trail in Sacarmento and my aunt Axlerindara was his Attorney in the trail of the state of California vs. Benny Morrison.

she want to proved that Benny was severally mentally ill and could not be hold responseable for his actions. my aunt won the case and Benny was found clinically insane and sentence to the Los Angeles Asylum, where he was diagnose as having serve paroina, and a serve personality disorder. as for my Aunt Axlerindara she eventualy went on to win a case against gun control that got the state to pass stricter law on gun control. the damage that Benny cause to LA was so extensive that all of Down town LA had to be rebuild and now New Downtown LA stands on top of the ruins of the old one.

Captain Norway: that was a nice story, but we need to get moving!
    Celsia nods as she calms Ursa down

(So, among all the other craziness in the city, now there's a flying glowing guy.) Fastlane thought to himself as he ran around. (So where do I look for him? For all I know the guy flew off to Paradise City....wait...) Fastlane stopped and thought about it. "Flight.....glows....fast......maybe he's like Captain Justice's sidekick or something.....but then what was he doing here? Something doesn't add up, and I won't get any answers until I find this guy."
    OOC WITH LIGHT COMES DARKNESS
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Sam nods

(Gotcha) Carmilla said then noticed some red ninja looking guy"ComicCon doesn't happen till next week"
    OT: whoever wants to RP as Wade is welcome to.
    My RPG Site!