Page 492 of 632 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 9470
    Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Hell yeah, badass normal to the max baby.
    Faith too. Fought alongside the others against Bulletproof, bit Quantum's nose, hit her and attempted to shoot her down despite knowing she had just about zero chance of winning.
    in other words, the normal people in here ain't scurred

or well even if they are, they'll go down swinging
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

"you gotta wonder who took this video of them?"
    Emilia: well from the angle of the video this was taking by a Security Camera . hospitals do have security cameras put the footage never get's upload into the net, somebody must have hack into the hospitals security system and upload that video to the net.

Emilia then shows another video mark just 2011 of Jinji, Bonnie ,Kindy and Binji with 10 other super power teens as they hear Binji sayin in firm tone.

Binji: okay first meeting the Tokyo Freedom Fighters is now in session.

Jinji: the police claim to have crack down on crime, but that's just a bold face lie! they haven't done jack shit, so it's must be our sworn duty to keep the streets of Tokyo save!

Bonnie: that's right it's up to us to stop organzations like the Chaotic Core, cause the Police surely aren't going to do it!

Kindy: it's time that we take a stand, and protect our city!

as they Emilia, Ming, Hiroishi watch the video of the Tokyo Freedom Fighters first session Emilia spots a glowing red dot on the wall saying in stern tone.

Emiia: the glowing red dot on that wall in the video indicates the video was taking with a spybot cam, someone was spying on them.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post
    Emilia: well from the angle of the video this was taking by a Security Camera . hospitals do have security cameras put the footage never get's upload into the net, somebody must have hack into the hospitals security system and upload that video to the net.

Emilia then shows another video mark just 2011 of Jinji, Bonnie ,Kindy and Binji with 10 other super power teens as they hear Binji sayin in firm tone.

Binji: okay first meeting the Tokyo Freedom Fighters is now in session.

Jinji: the police claim to have crack down on crime, but that's just a bold face lie! they haven't done jack shit, so it's must be our sworn duty to keep the streets of Tokyo save!

Bonnie: that's right it's up to us to stop organzations like the Chaotic Core, cause the Police surely aren't going to do it!

Kindy: it's time that we take a stand, and protect our city!

as they Emilia, Ming, Hiroishi watch the video of the Tokyo Freedom Fighters first session Emilia spots a glowing red dot on the wall saying in stern tone.

Emiia: the glowing red dot on that wall in the video indicates the video was taking with a spybot cam, someone was spying on them.
    "was it LION?"

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    in other words, the normal people in here ain't scurred

or well even if they are, they'll go down swinging
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    You know, it really speaks to how crazy the CAU world is when the police chief casually accepted that Jennifer fought a demon like it was a normal thing.
    Also Ophelia.

I can only imagine the X-Men's reaction to such a world.
    Given the chief,s experience he,s pretty much used to that kind of thing.

Its a Thursday to the Xmen

Night guys!
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Given the chief,s experience he,s pretty much used to that kind of thing.

Its a Thursday to the Xmen

Night guys!
    night good sir

"was it LION?"
    Emilia: that's highly unlikely.

Emilia then shows a video of Osuama addressing the Tokyo fight Club saying as he is herd saying in firm tone.

Osuamua: now i know the first Genso no Kussetsu Toonamento was a disaster, but I ensure that improve security measures will be implated, to prevent the likes of the Chaotic Core from sabotaging the 2011 competion!

Emilia then spots another glowing red dot in the video as Osuama is addressing the Tokyo Fight Club saying in a firm tone.

Emilia: apparently some one was also spying on the Tokyo Fight Club Organzation

Emilia: that's highly unlikely.

Emilia then shows a video of Osuama addressing the Tokyo fight Club saying as he is herd saying in firm tone.

Osuamua: now i know the first Genso no Kussetsu Toonamento was a disaster, but I ensure that improve security measures will be implated, to prevent the likes of the Chaotic Core from sabotaging the 2011 competion!

Emilia then spots another glowing red dot in the video as Osuama is addressing the Tokyo Fight Club saying in a firm tone.

Emilia: apparently some one was also spying on the Tokyo Fight Club Organzation
    Emilia then shows fight videos of Genso no Kussetsu Toonamento 2011 and the first video is shows the annoucer saying in a firm tone.

annoucer: alright folks now it's time for amazing match it's the 16 year old exchange student from Kyūshū Japan Keyna " the Bear " Waston vs. Kindy" the Swan" Furgson who will win!

Bonnie: Kindy be careful from what I herd about this guy he's a Kaijin like me, Jinji & Binji and he's supposedly really tough!

Kindy: hmmph I think your exaggerating Bonnie how tough can this Keyna guy be?!? i mean if he's so tough then where is he, not many tough guys chicken out from a match!

Bonnie: well I herd he was the toughest kid in Kyūshū !

Annoucer: huh this is odd Keyna is no where to be seen, if he doesn't arrived soon, he's going to forfeit the match!

Let it Roll

OT: Froggy you get to Rp the CAU prime version of Keyna Waston.

Emilia then shows fight videos of Genso no Kussetsu Toonamento 2011 and the first video is shows the annoucer saying in a firm tone.

annoucer: alright folks now it's time for amazing match it's the 16 year old exchange student from Kyūshū Japan Keyna " the Bear " Waston vs. Kindy" the Swan" Furgson who will win!

Bonnie: Kindy be careful from what I herd about this guy he's a Kaijin like me, Jinji & Binji and he's supposedly really tough!

Kindy: hmmph I think your exaggerating Bonnie how tough can this Keyna guy be?!? i mean if he's so tough then where is he, not many tough guys chicken out from a match!

Bonnie: well I herd he was the toughest kid in Kyūshū !

Annoucer: huh this is odd Keyna is no where to be seen, if he doesn't arrived soon, he's going to forfeit the match!

Let it Roll

OT: Froggy you get to Rp the CAU prime version of Keyna Waston.
    Kenya walks in slowly, still dressed in his school uniform. He looks over Kindy and sneers dismissively at Kindy, giving a thumbs down

Kenya walks in slowly, still dressed in his school uniform. He looks over Kindy and sneers dismissively at Kindy, giving a thumbs down
    Kindy: so this is Kenya huh, no sweat I think i can take him!

Kindy strikes at Kenya with rapid fast streams of ultra high pressure water while using mimicing the movements of the graceful swan as Bonnie says in a stern tone.

Bonnie: Kindy you have to be careful from the info i got on this guy, he's Geo-Thermokinetic , and his fighting style is design around his power it's called Magumajutsu!

Kindy: Bonnie will you relex I'm a hydrokinetic I got this!
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 08-07-2012 at 03:22 AM.

Kindy: so this is Kenya huh, no sweat I think i can take him!

Kindy strikes at Kenya with rapid fast streams of ultra high pressure water while using mimicing the movements of the graceful swan as Bonnie says in a stern tone.

Bonnie: Kindy you have to be careful from the info i got on this guy, he's Geo-Thermokinetic , and his fighting style is design around his power it's called Magumajutsu!

Kindy: Bonnie will you relex I'm a hydrokinetic I got this!
    Kenya smirks as the high pressure water turns to steam when it hits Kenya's skin, allowing him to wade through it and walk over to Kindy, smashing his head into the ground and engulfing it in a stream of magma, brutalizing Kindy's face, before tossing him into the air and allowing hims body to burn bright red, piledriving Kindy into the ground and a large chasm of magma rock that causes a huge explosion

Kenya smirks as the high pressure water turns to steam when it hits Kenya's skin, allowing him to wade through it and walk over to Kindy, smashing his head into the ground and engulfing it in a stream of magma, brutalizing Kindy's face, before tossing him into the air and allowing hims body to burn bright red, piledriving Kindy into the ground and a large chasm of magma rock that causes a huge explosion
    Kindy forms her body into water and slowy gets up saying in stern tone.

Kindy: what the hell he took my attack like it was nothing, but I'm water, water is supposed to cool off magma!

Bonnie: that's not entirely true Kindy if Magma is....

Kindy: Bonnie I don't have time to chat with you right now I'm in the middle of a match here!

Kindy then Tsunami to smash into Keyna.

Bonnie: damn it Kindy if you would just listen to me, I was going to tell you that if magma is hot enough it can evaporate water!

Kindy forms her body into water and slowy gets up saying in stern tone.

Kindy: what the hell he took my attack like it was nothing, but I'm water, water is supposed to cool off magma!

Bonnie: that's not entirely true Kindy if Magma is....

Kindy: Bonnie I don't have time to chat with you right now I'm in the middle of a match here!

Kindy then Tsunami to smash into Keyna.

Bonnie: damn it Kindy if you would just listen to me, I was going to tell you that if magma is hot enough it can evaporate water!
    Even the tsunami evaporates as Kenya walks through it, then gut checks Kindy, before sending off an overhand right, smashing him into the ground again, so he can stomp on his face

Even the tsunami evaporates as Kenya walks through it, then gut checks Kindy, before sending off an overhand right, smashing him into the ground again, so he can stomp on his face
    Kindy passes out and the annoucer says in a firm tone.

Annoucer: and the winner of the match is Keyna! up next is Cindy vs. Bonnie!

Bonnie: okay so I'm up next, and my opponet is Cindy, she's a thermokinetic that means I'm at a serious disadvatage! if i want to win against her I'm going to have strike her fast and get the fight over with quick!

Adrian Halworth was always a rather manipulative little bastard, and many people in his family or circle of 'friends' could attest to that. Of the 2 hours tops he was out, he had managed to make a sample of Turbo out of his blood and other ingredients, along with contacting someone named the Window Man. Adrian had felt he would possibly be recaptured, albeit not of his own doing but in a delay of the reactions others had to his own plans. Once he was captured by Power Woman, he decided to put on a show and heave even more emotional abuse on Morpha, just to *)## with her and also to mess with her head and make sure she was nowhere near the premises sniffing around when the action he was about to take would supposedly go down. He had managed to contact the man after having zipped past some more 'illicit areas' in the US while looking for ingredients. He could help Adrian out with things, but the man had a price. He was an enigmatic individual who could grant you a window of opportunity by some strange means and while Adrian was skeptical, the stories he heard from other hoodlums and criminals convinced him that it was worth the price even with the room for error being higher than he would've liked, plus he did not really have any time to spare mulling over this anymore than he already had. Adrian took his chance to meet with the man and plead his case, albeit writing it down at first after superspeed spazzing out over it (which he was disgusted in himself for doing) and hoped the Window Man would help him out. He agreed, but to a certain price, which Adrian surprised him with as to how quickly he agreed. Once they got that issue out of the way, Window Man told Adrian that in two weeks he would get a window of opportunity to escape imprisonment. The window would be small, but big enough for someone with his 'talents' at a time of 40 seconds. 3 seconds to keep the doors open, and 37 for his collar to be off, meaning he can get out and get as far away as possible from the location of The Pin as he could.

Kindy passes out and the annoucer says in a firm tone.

Annoucer: and the winner of the match is Keyna! up next is Cindy vs. Bonnie!

Bonnie: okay so I'm up next, and my opponet is Cindy, she's a thermokinetic that means I'm at a serious disadvatage! if i want to win against her I'm going to have strike her fast and get the fight over with quick!
    as the next match begins Cindy looks at her Bonnie and says in a snickering tone.

Cindy: wow plant girl is my opponent this is going to be too easy!

Bonnie: hey I'm not a push over!

Cindy: hmmph whatever you say plant girl! oh by the way me & the rest of the Chaotic Core know what you all up to and it's not going to work !

Bonnie: what do you mean you know what we're up to?

Cindy: let's just say that we been spying on you & the rest of the Tokyo Freedom Fighters! so we are one step ahead of you all, and those teamates of yours that are storming Chaotic Core headquarters are going to be in a big surprise!