Page 447 of 632 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 9470
    Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post
    Lara: thanks I'm not quite at my great grand mother Skyhara's level. i just wish i could impressed her.

Emilia: sis our great grand mother Skyahara is one of the harshest music professors in the world, impressing her is almost next to impossible.

Ming: so when is Edwina going to be here to tell us what we're supposed to do?

Hiroishi: I have a feeling it's going to trust training exercises.
    "that's what she said we'd do after lifting weights man, so htat's why she isn't here" Burst said as they looked at the trust exercises. It was large, cavernous area the groupp had to be in, withone member on the far side, one on the starting side
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "that's what she said we'd do after lifting weights man, so htat's why she isn't here" Burst said as they looked at the trust exercises. It was large, cavernous area the groupp had to be in, withone member on the far side, one on the starting side
    Emilia just looks at her watch and says in a firm tone.

Emilia: hey do you all what to see something cool watch this.

Emilia press down on her watch, and suddenly a green light forms around her body, and she badass suit morphs on to her as she says in firm tone.

Emilia: neat huh I design it myself! okay now on to the trust exercises.

Ming: so you design and invented that yourself, that's impressive.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

distance from Earth's orbit to Giga's orbit

70 billion light years.

after collecting Galatica's data the giga Busters fused back with Levithan increasing her height back to 277 miles and she flies into space then they all say in a firm tone.

Levithan & the Giga Buster: Pyschic Spark Storm!!!

Levithan uses the energy of her allies and their giga mechs turn her self into a beam of pure immense pyschic energy that travels at massively FTL speeds. going through many galaxies and hitting earth's orbit in way less then a second. her allies then unfused with her turn her back to her 70 mile height, then they fly towards the earth's atmosphere as she follows them.
    Later Rocky shows up with Levithan and the Giga Busters with Galatica's data saying in firm tone.

Rocky: here Professor Ko we have Galatica's data!

Emilia just looks at her watch and says in a firm tone.

Emilia: hey do you all what to see something cool watch this.

Emilia press down on her watch, and suddenly a green light forms around her body, and she badass suit morphs on to her as she says in firm tone.

Emilia: neat huh I design it myself! okay now on to the trust exercises.

Ming: so you design and invented that yourself, that's impressive.
    Hiroishi: you made that, well i guess that makes you the brains of the team!

Emilia: yeah it does. okay everyone let's tell each other are worst fears, I'll start. I'm afraid of the dark.

Ming: your a teenager and your still afraid of the dark!

Emilia: yes and i trust you all to keep this a secret.

Ming: well my worst fear is rabbits, i'm terrified of them!

Hiroishi: you're afraid of rabbits that's weak, well I'm not afraid of anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Understandable." Reaper said. A pause. "How's your other partner?"
    "She's a little experienced than Stronghold but she still has alot of potential that hasn't been unlocked. However I keep getting this feeling that what I'm looking at isn't what I'm actually looking at. Like I'm seeing a mask beneath another mask" Artemis said"I've noticed it when I see her socialize with her friends"
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Later Rocky shows up with Levithan and the Giga Busters with Galatica's data saying in firm tone.

Emilia: yeah it does. okay everyone let's tell each other are worst fears, I'll start. I'm afraid of the dark.

Hiroishi: you're afraid of rabbits that's weak, well I'm not afraid of anything!
    OOC: for Froggy

he uses Galactica's data, but has a worried look on his face as he does so

"I'm afraid of how wack Hiroishi's powers are I mean glass bullets? really dude?" Burst said

"I'm afraid of how nobody here is a normal person" Kelly added, before piping in again "then again what is normal?"

CAU Quantum

in Exdous City at Moe's Pawn shop, Moe is standing next to counter when Kariako Henziuouiu / Jospeh Bidges walks in saying in a firm tone

Jospeh: hey do you guys sell batteries , I need them for my camera

Moe: yeah we sell batteries, just let me go get some for ya!

Jospeh: hey what's going on in the back?

Moe: nothing kid!

Moe then gives Jospeh some batteries and Jospeh looks at Moe with a supicious look on his face saying to himself .

Jospeh: nothing huh, hmm something makes me think, that there's something fishy going on at this pawn shop! and it looks like it's up to
    Onaus to find out what!

Jospeh runs out of the building, hides behind dumpster and morphs into his high tech combat saying in firm tone.

Jospeh: okay now to find out that pawn shop owner is hidding!

http://reaper78.deviantart.com/art/R...Kiva-173532963

he uses Galactica's data, but has a worried look on his face as he does so
    Rocky: Professor Ko you look worried what's wrong?

Rocky: Professor Ko you look worried what's wrong?
    "her data is just as discombobulated as my counterpart and his friends Rocky! The chance of getting them home would murder them! Best we can do is shunt them out into the dimensional membrane and hope they can collect enough energy from different worlds to be blasted back to their own"

"I'm afraid of how wack Hiroishi's powers are I mean glass bullets? really dude?" Burst said

"I'm afraid of how nobody here is a normal person" Kelly added, before piping in again "then again what is normal?"
    Hiroishi ( looking at Kelly): you're not normal yourself yokai, yeah I notice your dog ears. ( looking at Burst) my power is hyalokinesis , i have the ability to create, control and manipulate all forms of glass! that means i can can create, control and manipulate any amorphous solid that has a glass transition. which includes amorphous metals!

Emilia: hmm the villian T-1000 from that movie Terminator 2 Judgement Day was made of a amorpous metal, maybe you can do stuff like him Hiroishi?!?
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 07-25-2012 at 05:26 PM.

"her data is just as discombobulated as my counterpart and his friends Rocky! The chance of getting them home would murder them! Best we can do is shunt them out into the dimensional membrane and hope they can collect enough energy from different worlds to be blasted back to their own"
    Rocky: I see.

Agent Stonewall: if that's the best you can do, then do it!

Victiora : what about the Pyschic Spark Storm?!?

Agent Stonewall: what's the Pyschic Spark Storm?

Leviathan: it's me and my team the Giga Buster's most powerful attack, when I'm fused with them in their Giga Buster Mechs! I used the energy of their giga buster mechs and the energy of their spirits to turn my self into a pure pyschic energy that travels at massively FTL speeds. the Pyschic Spark Storm can travel 60 billion light years in 10 nanoseconds, and has enough energy to destroyed a planet the size of the sun!

"Hey Sid, can I ask you something?" Nemesis asked as they swam in the ocean.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    "She's a little experienced than Stronghold but she still has alot of potential that hasn't been unlocked. However I keep getting this feeling that what I'm looking at isn't what I'm actually looking at. Like I'm seeing a mask beneath another mask" Artemis said"I've noticed it when I see her socialize with her friends"
    "You noticed that too? I wouldn't doubt there's a great deal of pain that she is holding in. Her parents are separated, she had to face a demon and fought Quantum. It is a lot for a kid her age to face."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Agent Jet sent a text to Dynagal and Slice to meet them in the training area.
    My RPG Site!