Page 251 of 632 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 9470

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "What is with the little flower thing?" She asked him as she sped up and pulled ahead of him.

"It's a little nicname I can up for you" he answered back as he slowly pulled a head of her once more. "I think it fits you very well"

By his current direction, he was aiming for the Florida coast.
    Have beer, will drink!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post
    O3 puts his hands on his head saying in a firm tone like he doesn't know what is going on.

O3: I really don't know what's going on here, I was just going to LION to have this new suit of mine exmaine, I think it's trying to take over my body!
    One of the soldiers nudges him as another says "Alright buddy we're gonna get yhou into quarantine and check out this suit of yours" as they forced him into the base, putting him in a spatial removal bubble to take the suit off
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "Why would I just pull my pants down? i wasn't drugged, I have no history of psychological issues and I am perfectly sober. Personally I think you have more to gain but, considering the animosity we have, that's natural" she told Lyra
    "So now I'm a psychic lesbian stalker?" Lyra scoffed. "You guys have issues."

A librarian walked over. "Excuse me, is there a problem?"

Lyra smiled. "No. No problem at all."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

"So now I'm a psychic lesbian stalker?" Lyra scoffed. "You guys have issues."

A librarian walked over. "Excuse me, is there a problem?"

Lyra smiled. "No. No problem at all."
    "No problem at all ma'am" Eliza said, smiling at the librarian, then turning to Lyra "I'm going to figure this out, you'll slip up and I'll be there" she told Lyra, face to face

meanwhile that same homeless man walked to a warehouse, and fell in

"No problem at all ma'am" Eliza said, smiling at the librarian, then turning to Lyra "I'm going to figure this out, you'll slip up and I'll be there" she told Lyra, face to face

meanwhile that same homeless man walked to a warehouse, and fell in
    "Whatever you say Eliza. Can I please get back to work now?"
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

"Whatever you say Eliza. Can I please get back to work now?"
    Eliza stood up, staring at her. "Yeah, sure" before motioning Jay to leave with her

As the homeless man fell into the warehouse, He then fell out, clean-shaven and in a business suit

Eliza stood up, staring at her. "Yeah, sure" before motioning Jay to leave with her

As the homeless man fell into the warehouse, He then fell out, clean-shaven and in a business suit
    Jay followed her. "So what do you think?"

Lyra shrugged and got back to work.
    My RPG Site!

One of the soldiers nudges him as another says "Alright buddy we're gonna get yhou into quarantine and check out this suit of yours" as they forced him into the base, putting him in a spatial removal bubble to take the suit off
    meanwhile in Pheonix a large group of criminals dress in Oni costumes arm with high tech weapons are over running the city and huge screen Dr. Red appears saying in a firm tone.

Dr.Red: well since that little pest O3 is gone, it's time to cast away this disguise and show you all the real me! ( Dr.Red disactives his holographic disguise to reveal that he is a man in a red oni mask and high tech costume) okay now that's done I would like to tell you all my real name, My real neam is The Red Oni, and I am now the new big man of crime ha ha ha ha hah ah ah ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! everything went according to my plan, and now I have this city in the palm of my hands! I have systemically ruin you the public's respect for O3, and I must say satisfaction tastes good!
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Jay followed her. "So what do you think?"

Lyra shrugged and got back to work.
    "I think it's her, but I want some genuine proof so bad, question is how would I get it?"
    meanwhile in Pheonix a large group of criminals dress in Oni costumes arm with high tech weapons are over running the city and huge screen Dr. Red appears saying in a firm tone.

Dr.Red: well since that little pest O3 is gone, it's time to cast away this disguise and show you all the real me! ( Dr.Red disactives his holographic disguise to reveal that he is a man in a red oni mask and high tech costume) okay now that's done I would like to tell you all my real name, My real neam is The Red Oni, and I am now the new big man of crime ha ha ha ha hah ah ah ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! everything went according to my plan, and now I have this city in the palm of my hands! I have systemically ruin you the public's respect for O3, and I must say satisfaction tastes good!
    As the lab technicians run tests on O3's suit, they question him as to who made it and the properties of this suit , along with the original one

"I think it's her, but I want some genuine proof so bad, question is how would I get it?"

As the lab technicians run tests on O3's suit, they question him as to who made it and the properties of this suit , along with the original one
    they would find that O3's original suit is still on him, but badly damage.

O3: my original suit which is still on me was made by Dr.Chroinic, I don't know who made my new suit. it just suddenly appear on me after I had a fight with Techonis in abanaond military facility. he knock me into some a large container that must be where that suit came from.

the technicians would find that the suit is pretty much alive, and is of alien origin. they wold also find that the suit is very agressive and feeds of negative emotions.

they would find that O3's original suit is still on him, but badly damage.

O3: my original suit which is still on me was made by Dr.Chroinic, I don't know who made my new suit. it just suddenly appear on me after I had a fight with Techonis in abanaond military facility. he knock me into some a large container that must be where that suit came from.

the technicians would find that the suit is pretty much alive, and is of alien origin. they wold also find that the suit is very agressive and feeds of negative emotions.
    "You've been feeding this suit with your own negative emotions, and it probably has overtaken you at somepoint in time. We can patch up your original suit with what we know of Chroinc's work but that will take about an hour or two, in the meanwhile we're going to send in a squad ot deal with those villains at your home"

"Well....it depends. You'd have to be discreet. If...if she does have psychic powers, then it depends on what they are. If it's telekinesis, we just have to capture it on video. If it's mind control....I have no idea."
    My RPG Site!

"Well....it depends. You'd have to be discreet. If...if she does have psychic powers, then it depends on what they are. If it's telekinesis, we just have to capture it on video. If it's mind control....I have no idea."
    "She has enough of an ego that if she thought she were alone, would probably confess the truth, don't you think?" Eliza asked him

Ronna then grabs her reward and her 16 year old daughters Mashasio, Melislia, Jackaio, Karzto hugged her as her husband says in a firm tone.

Ronna's husband: congratutlations on your reward honey.

Sandwinder: conqratulations cousin Ronna.

Jacky: okay now this next reward is for Konna, Ms Konna you are now offically the strongest woman in Denmark!

Konna's 16 year old daughters Belia , Mandy , Heigla , Jamoshio hugged her as her husband says in a firm tone

Konna's Husband: way to go honey!

Sandblock: congratulations cousin Konna.

Jacky: okay now this next reward goes to Fonna, Ms Fonna you are now offically the strongest woman in Sweden!

Fonna grabs her reward and her 16 year old daughters Mindy, Cindy , Andy , Kandy give her a hug as her husband says in a firm tone

Fonna's husband: congraultions honey

Sandblock: yeah congraulitons cousin Fonna.

Jacky: okay this next reward goes to Raysoukuaki Metabohisa, Ms. Rasyoukukai you are now offically the strongest woman in Japan!

Rasyisoukai then grabs her reward and Sezautna, Raskaoura, Masyasuakai say firm tone.

Sezautna, Raskaoura, Masyasuakai: way to go Rasyoukukai!!!!!!
    after giving Cragazai her reward for the strongest woman in Greenland Jacky walks over to Zonna saying in a firm tone.

Jacky now I have two rewards to give to Zonna, Mrs Zonna you are now the Strongest woman in Finland, but that's not all it is with great honors that I offically annouced you as the strongest woman in the world!!!!

Zonna grabs both her rewards and her 16 year old daughters Merly, Kamai, Lessei , Zamabi hug her saying in firm tone.

Zonna's Daughter: way to go mom, you're the strongest woman in the world!!!

Zonna's husband: heh I'm guess I'm now married to the strongest woman in the world.

Fonna: way to go Zonna you deserve it!

Donna: yeah way to go Zonna!

Konna: yeah you put on such amazing prefromance out there you deserve that title!

Ronna: well at lest we know who the strongest woman in the world is it's Zonna!

Yonna: you go Zonna!

Cragaiazi: way to go Zonna, you earn that title!

Sandblock: yeah way to go cousin Zonna!!!

Rasyoukuaki: yeah you really do deserve that title, it was a honor competing against you!

Victoira Stonewall: congratulations on your reward Zonna you deserved it!

Jackhammer: yeah congratulations my daughter Zonna, you really have improved yourself!

Melga: congratulations Zonna, your hard training paid off!

the other reward winners: congratulations Zonna!!!!

Zonna: thanks everyone I appreciate the cheers!

the team claps as well