Page 142 of 632 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 9470
    Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    "Does this mean I have two rooms" Caroline asked Tyler

Tyler smiled in return and waved at Mariah" Don't get too attatched"

"Everything in order?" Frank asked Doctor Halworth
    Dr. Halworth nodded as he looked at the folder, and shook hands with Frank. "Welcome to the Academy Mr. Morgan, you are now an official student. Specs will show you your room, key, schedule and texts for your time here. Speaking of Specs he should be int he hall right now" Dr. Halworth said as they saw Specs wave from the window
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    "Yes?"Leon asked
    He detected a sense of humor in her voice now. "Catch me if you can." Velocity Lass hung up.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Bixby bounces off Fang's head, before getting Krissy in her leg wrap and bodyslamming Manida, all in one swift motion
    Jackal: hey get back up and stop her from getting in this ring! ( hitting Lady Thunderbird with a bullwhip) okay just few couple of more strikes should do it, then Wild Fang can come of here and pin you!

Fang, Krissy, and Manina slowly get back up and shack there heads then attempt to blindside Bixby as Wild Cass dives down on her from above like a hawk saying in a firm tone.

Wild Cass: the Jackals are number 1, we're must better than those old grannies, the Doomsday Girls.

Layla

Commentor 1: that's the Jackhammer's music, the Legendary Jackhammer of the Doomsday girls and 27 time TOWAF women's world champion is about to enter the stage.

Urarous Jargon aka Jackhammer walks on the stage saying in a stern tone as she cross her arms .

Jackhammer: what this I'm hearing about you all ( looking at the Jackals) saying that you better than the Doomsday girls the most domianted group of women in the history of TOWAF? you all honestly think that you're little so called group is better then the Doomsday girls a group that dominated the TOWAF women's division for 27 years, don't make me laugh! ( looking at Bixby) Hello there Bixby, do you need any help dealing with those goones, cause this old lady is happy to pitch in.

Jackal: shut up you old has been, you're time has past!

Jackhammer (6'6" 250lbs): you should learn to resepct your elders young lady, espeically a elder who's capable of kicking your young keister!
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Wild Cass gets an uppercut and is sent sprawling as she replies to Jackhammer "naw, but if you want to join in be my guest"

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    He detected a sense of humor in her voice now. "Catch me if you can." Velocity Lass hung up.
    "Heh"Leon said as he hung up(And yet thats actually the ony bright point in my day) Leon sighs, deciding to bite the bullet he called Jennifer
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Wild Cass gets an uppercut and is sent sprawling as she replies to Jackhammer "naw, but if you want to join in be my guest"
    Jackhammer: in that case I just stand back here and, watch, but a bet one of my daughters would like to have a word with these Jackals! oh Fonna can you come out here for a moment!

Commentor: Powerhouse has just enter the ring folks, with Bixby and now Powerhouse the 7'5" 315lbs Amazon Titan who has showed up, things are looking bad for the Jackals.

Commentor 2: hey if I was the Jackals I high tail it out of there, espeically

Jackal: girls bring that big bitch down!

Fang runs up to colthlines Powerhouse but Powerhouse counters it with a powerful big boot sending Fang crashing into the barricade as a commentor say in a frim tone.

Commentor 2: damn did you just see that Powerhouse just boot Fang all the way into the barricade's far right side as if Fang was just a small child.

Krissy & Manina than both attempt to double team Powerhouse, and as one tackles her to he ground and the other wails on her with brass knuckles. however powerhouse grabs both Kirssy & Manina and does a double chokeslam slamming then both into the ground. t then grabs into the ring saying in firm tone.

Powerhouse ( cuts on her face): your next Jackal, no one calls Jackhammer my mother a has been and gets away with it!

Jackal then lashes at Powerhouse with her bull whip and Powerhouse grabs it yanks Jackal towards her and hits her with a mighty punch that sends her soaring in the air causing her to land right next to Bixby as Captain Norway says in a firm tone.

Captain Norway: damn Saskourara your cousin is one strong woman!

Jackal, Fang, Krissy & Manina get up in a very googy state as Powerhouse says in stern tone.

Powerhouse: their all yours Bixby, I'm going to wake up Lady Thunderbird.

Powerhouse then goes to work on waking Lady Thunderbird up.

commentor: what this Wildcass is waking up and she's slowly crawling into the ring. now it looks like she's pull out a can of mace , what is she planning?

Commentor 2: I tell you whats she's planning that jackal is planning on spraying Powerhouse with mace! come on ref wake up!
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 05-01-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Almost forgot. Since it's the next day.

13 Days till the eclipse

Prime.

Penelope was sipping tea with Elizabeth and Wintergreen. "So, if Damon is being trained, can I have some training too? My powers are kind of out of whack right now."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post
    Commentor 2: I tell you whats she's planning that jackal is planning on spraying Powerhouse with mace! come on ref wake up!
    Jowalla proceeds to layeth the smackdown o the group of Wildcats

Jowalla proceeds to layeth the smackdown o the group of Wildcats
    commentor 2: Okay it looks like all of the members of the Jackals are knock out cold, and Lady Thunder Bird is waking up she's going for the pin, but what this Jackal is slowly wake back up and apporaching the ring saying in a stern tone.

Jackal: come on attack me, give me more, hit me harder!

Commmentor: wow she actually wants to be hit , well that proves it, Jackal is a nut case!

Powerhouse does a series of powerful german suplexes to Jackal and Jackal still slowly gets back up with blood running down her face as Powerhouse says in a firm tone.

Powerhouse: wow you really are crazy, most people would have stay down by now!

Powerhouse then does a choke slam follow by a suplex and then does her finisher The flying clothesline in which she grabs Jackal and tosses her straight 50 feet into the air and then as she comes down she clotheslines her sending her flying alway the way to the stage enterance . Jackal slowly gets back to her feet and lashes at Jackhammer, but Jackhammer grabs her fist saying in a firm tone.

Jackhammer: bad idea, young lady!

Jackhammer then does her finsher the Jackhammer and Jackal loses a few teeth as her face slams hard against the floor. Jackal then slowly wakes up and crawls towards the ring saying in a firm tone.

Jackal: this is nothing only a flesh wound, I can still take you all on!

Commentor: ha Jackal must be kidding her self, because from what I'm seeing she looks badly injure to me!

"she looks really bad, is she goign to die?" celsia asked

"she looks really bad, is she goign to die?" celsia asked
    commentor: okay looks like the Ref is waking up and he's calling Jackal , her gang , Bixiby, Powerhouse, and Jackhammer to leave the arena.

Two woman in doctor robes show up and put Jackal on a stretcher carrying her out, awhile another group of woman come in and haul Fang, Kesley and Malida off!

Tobias: nah I think she's going to get patch up, but she's going to be out for awhile.

Jackhammer leaves the area along with Powerhouse , just as Lady Thunder Bird pins Wildfang. the Ref then counts to 3 and Lady Thunder Bird wins the match. she then goes over to Bixby and says in firm tone.

Lady Thunder Bird ( still weak): Thanks for saving me from those Jackals Bixiby, now I think I'm going to check in with the medical staff.

Annoucer: well folks that ends it for the Light Weight Women's matches now on to the Middleweight matches, but first a speical annoucement from the Legendary Doomsday Girls!!!
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 05-02-2012 at 02:38 AM.

Drusilla sat on the couch with Gabriel, stretched and put an arm around her.
    My RPG Site!

Paris Opera House

A show called Stella Transierunt Amantium, one of the most popular Operas in the world, Lucifer sits in a private box ovserving the play, he hears someone entering the box"You should wear a suit more often"

"Not my style" Alistair said

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/artgenya.jpg/

"You came just in time. The show's actually pretty good" Lucifer said looking at the show through binoculars and caught the eye of one of the stars of the play, she's attractive, appear to be in her early twenties"I can tell you've had a pretty busy day"

"Plotting with MechaKing in dealing with Psionica and her new allie, joining forces with a demon in getting revenge against Emily, while helping Suspiria in her quest, I say my day was easy going" Alistair said as he sat next to Lucifer

"Speaking of Suspiria, you know she likes going to these. It reminds her of her statues she collects in how it sings to her. Every now and then she would have a metaphore for something" Lucifer said

"You usually do, when you reach a certain age" Alistair said"I do admire her taste in handmaidens"

Lucifer turned his attention away from the play for a moment"Did you?"

"Yes" Alistair nods"I had to take the kid gloves approach"

"Of course you did" Lucifer said

"She still enjoyed it though" Alistair said then watches the play along with Lucifer"She's along with the deal you and Gabriel made?"

"Lets just say she's interested in how it plays out. I've convinced Simonides to follow a clean slate. As clean of a slate his type can afford anyway." Lucifer said focusing back on the play

"Congratulations" Alistair said

"Thank you. However when talking with him I can tell there is something thats depressing him. It's like he needs something or someone to be complete." Lucifer said

"By that someone being Alex Chase." Alistair said knowing where Lucifer is going" I can see that. He has killed Ragna, Psionica is on the fence, and Hellfires trying to be a good citizen for the sake of maintaining a relationship with his son, Simonides would be a logical opponent for him."

"Exactly" Lucifer said

"He would find that suggestion flattering" Alistair said

"You should have seen him at the Church. He hides it but you'd want to give the guy a hug" Lucifer said

"More than that probably. Don't judge me, been awhile since I've been with a mortal" Alistair said

"I honestly dont see why they are looked down on by other Gods or cosmics, they can be intriguing" Lucifer said

"They don't make my job boring thats for sure" Alistair said"So have Alex be Simonides's competition. Going to arrange a meeting with him concerning that?" Alistair asked

As the star of the play is singing she looks into the audience, as if she found someone there that caught her eye. Up in the private box Lucifer waved at her"Won't have to. Thats already being arranged, also when the time comes I'd like for Simonides to have some outside assistance concerning him"

"Sure. Isn't him and the other Chase Family considered off limits by Gabriel" Alistair asked

"That is also where outside help comes into play" Lucifer said with a grin

Suspiria is consorting with a group that has Lucifer in the fold?

man she got the one person Sicarius would definitely not #I*#)#) with loool