Page 14 of 632 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Jessica shuts her eyes and bits down on her knuckle to stifle a laugh at the mental picture of a female Doctor

http://browse.deviantart.com/cartoons/?q=Female Doctor&order=9&offset=24#/d2kb28f

The Ductor rubbed the back of his neck, caught off guard with the question. Many people he has encountered, companions he has adventured with yet not many have asked him that, he's even a little surprised that question wasn't brought up by Jack" Well for one I might make sure Jack doesn't get wind of it thats for sure."

Jessica smiled"I'll say, you might never hear the end of it"
    Simone nodded. "I see. Well, take care of yourself Doctor!"
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    OT: To Froggy, an ideas for something for Jay to do while in China?
    OT: sure

Jay would see a young man about his age running from a gang of ten men in suits with red ties. they had strange weaponry
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    "Howdy"

With a quick motion the stranger raised china lake, and opened fired.

A grenade shall flew right towards him.
    Summit swiftly dodged the gunfire and smacked the grenade shell into the alley

"guess you wanna do this the hard way huh?" he asks the guy, tossing his staff at his gut

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post

the deep gruff German voice then can be herd saying, good but, this better not be a double cross, as the last person who double cross me end up in a firey grave. no and I mean no one double crosses John B. " Mr. Incendiary" Gravtiouis ! after that Kasyouiuiui can be seen tilting his head saying, don't worry I can asure you that this won't be a double cross, I am just doing this for the pay check! Sunnina who is looking at the footage looks at Mariah again saying in a firm tone.

Sunnina: I knew I herd that deep gruff German Voice somewhere before that's the voice of the nortious head of the Greman Mafia, John B. Gravitouis, otherwise know as Mr. Incendiary. I saw his mug on one of my late mother's profling books before, he's a extremely dangerous man!
    Mariah isnt paying attention at this point, having walked off to do her homework
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Mariah isnt paying attention at this point, having walked off to do her homework
    the footage then stops there as the reporter saying in dumbfounding tone

Reporter: wait so you two, and you're co workers, were trying to stop this man, and his accomplishist from grabbing a useless trikit?

Mayasulua ( furious loud tone that can be herd from afar): useless, The Jewel of Oda is not a useless trikit you stupid american! it's a highly rare, highly valuable, and very dangerous artifact, a lot of powerful people want to get there hands on it. that's why me, Rasyoukiui, our friends Senstuna ,Raskorura, and Tesera were order by our master Rassuiken Long to reterive the gem, so that the Greman Mafia couldn't get their hands on it, and the fact we didn't think the gem would be safe here in the states. and looks like we were right because now the Greman Mafia has they're hands on the gem!

Rasyoukui ( Calm tone): yeah that gem you saw on that disc just now is worth around 1 billion dollars , it was the family jewel of the Demon King Oda Nobungua, and possessed very high amounts of mystical energy. it was because of this gem that Oda Nobungua almost rule all of Japan, and might have rule the entire world! and to make matters worse the gem is supposedly possessed by his spirit, and now it's in the hand's of one of the most dangerous crime bosses on the planet, Mr.Incendery!

Brickhouse: so that Annoitia guy is a liar, and a crook, i'm going to call my husband Jenkins over at The Exdous City Police, and see if he can get some of his follow officers to come over here.

Rasyosukiou: don't bother you just be endangering the lives of you're husband & his follower co workers!

Maysaulua: okay now that I'm calm down, I say we host the challenge at the largest stadium in this city so that we can get a large attence!

Brickhouse: Exdous City Thunderdorm it is then, my manager will set the date,

the screen then shows the CNN anchorman, and Sunnina just looks at the Tv with a silghty bored look on her face saying.

Sunnina: so the only thing news worthy in that lady's report , is that The Greman Mafia have they're hands on , a highly valuable , highly rare, and extermely dangerous artifact, that's has mystical energy, and is supposedly possessed by the spirit of a evil Japanese warlord!!!

CNN Ancorman: this just end, the stuido has been bombarded by angry calls, and e-mails from massive group of Japanese people from Japan, asking us to fire our sports reporter in Exdous City Rebbeca Stainly, and one of these anrgy calls was from the Prime Minster of Japan himself. to the Japanese people we are deeply sorry we offended you, we had no idea that a certain gem ment so much to you all, and we will think about firing Rebbeca Stainly! mainly we are thinking about Rebbeca Stainly, because Japanese government have said they we bomb our location if we don't! ( 5 mins later) okay after the stuido has decided to fire Rebbeca Stainly, to further not anger the people of Japan any more than we already have!

the Japanese goverment have report to the stuido that the Jewel of Oda is national treasure in Japan, a major part of their history, culture, and to have it be spit on is unaccpetable and that the jewel shouldn't have been in the US in the first place. that they still haven't gotten apogily from the US for stealing the Jewel from them during WWII, that rightly belong to them. finally they have report that they have made a request for five ninjas Tesera, Rasyoukiui, Mayasulua, Raskourara, and Sezatuna from the Black Dragons Clain to reterive the jewel, but the young ninjas were unsucessful in reterive the Jewel, due to interference from Redrum Co Assassians for hire, and it's leader Death Crawler, who have been a major thorn in their side in the past.
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 03-16-2012 at 03:35 AM.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    OT: sure

Jay would see a young man about his age running from a gang of ten men in suits with red ties. they had strange weaponry
    Summit swiftly dodged the gunfire and smacked the grenade shell into the alley
    Jay made sure his hood was up, tightened his gloves and ran at the men in suits at super speed. Time slowed down for him and the young man and the suits were now immobile statues from his perspective. Jay reached them in seconds and proceeded to beat the suits down with a series of punches and kicks. Once he was sure they'd been taken down, he ran over to the young man and slowed down. "Hi." He said to him as the suits collapsed behind him.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Jay made sure his hood was up, tightened his gloves and ran at the men in suits at super speed. Time slowed down for him and the young man and the suits were now immobile statues from his perspective. Jay reached them in seconds and proceeded to beat the suits down with a series of punches and kicks. Once he was sure they'd been taken down, he ran over to the young man and slowed down. "Hi." He said to him as the suits collapsed behind him.
    the young man watched as his pursuers collapsed, figuring it was the strangers doing and spoke to him

(thank you but I think more will come mister....?) he asked

the young man watched as his pursuers collapsed, figuring it was the strangers doing and spoke to him

(thank you but I think more will come mister....?) he asked
    Beat.
    "Uhm...I...don't speak Chinese...ummm...my name is Fastlane. I'm from America. What's your name?"
    My RPG Site!

Beat.
    "Uhm...I...don't speak Chinese...ummm...my name is Fastlane. I'm from America. What's your name?"
    "Oh...my name is Chin Lao. I'm on the run because those men want me to return to their testing facility. Some group in our government wants to test children and make super soldiers of them"

Fastlane would notice that Chin had what appeared to be wires going down the side of his right arm, which lead to a dot in his hand

"Oh...my name is Chin Lao. I'm on the run because those men want me to return to their testing facility. Some group in our government wants to test children and make super soldiers of them"

Fastlane would notice that Chin had what appeared to be wires going down the side of his right arm, which lead to a dot in his hand
    "Alright Chin Lao, let's go somewhere we can talk in private. Any ideas?" Fastlane asked.
    My RPG Site!

"Alright Chin Lao, let's go somewhere we can talk in private. Any ideas?" Fastlane asked.
    "Give me a second" he said as he put his hand to the ground. Fastlane would see the wires turn a blue color as he touched down to the pavement, a whirring noise sounding. A fewmoments later, Chin stood up and pointed to his right. "500 miles that way, there's an empty shop that is going to be torn down tomorrow, we can talk there. No one will be able to hear us"

"Give me a second" he said as he put his hand to the ground. Fastlane would see the wires turn a blue color as he touched down to the pavement, a whirring noise sounding. A fewmoments later, Chin stood up and pointed to his right. "500 miles that way, there's an empty shop that is going to be torn down tomorrow, we can talk there. No one will be able to hear us"
    "...Wow. Sure, let's go. You can tell me how you just did that on the way."
    My RPG Site!

"...Wow. Sure, let's go. You can tell me how you just did that on the way."
    "I was...experimented on in the labs they have near the U.N. building. It's an underground facility where they take children with unnatural gifts-those considered outcasts usually-and experiment on them, enhance them, to make their own super army. While teams like the Protectors and the Omega Legion are considered champions, our government wishes to have it's own group of super functionaries that will answer to them, and no one else. I had a low level technopathic ability to talk to machines, but in there...I was changed. I became this" he said, showing Fastlane an image of a large, hulking silver mosntrosity with blue wires. They called me the MechaMonster" he told Jay as they arrived. "I escaped by tampering with the surveillance equipment, but others aren't so fortunate..."

"I was...experimented on in the labs they have near the U.N. building. It's an underground facility where they take children with unnatural gifts-those considered outcasts usually-and experiment on them, enhance them, to make their own super army. While teams like the Protectors and the Omega Legion are considered champions, our government wishes to have it's own group of super functionaries that will answer to them, and no one else. I had a low level technopathic ability to talk to machines, but in there...I was changed. I became this" he said, showing Fastlane an image of a large, hulking silver mosntrosity with blue wires. They called me the MechaMonster" he told Jay as they arrived. "I escaped by tampering with the surveillance equipment, but others aren't so fortunate..."
    (Right...and I'm not sure how to contact the big league heroes.....well. Looks I'm going to be missing a bit of school...) "Alright. I'll help you and we'll fight them together. I won't let them turn you into slaves."
    My RPG Site!

(Right...and I'm not sure how to contact the big league heroes.....well. Looks I'm going to be missing a bit of school...) "Alright. I'll help you and we'll fight them together. I won't let them turn you into slaves."
    chin raised an eyebrow. "you'd do that?" he asked, before waving his hand. "Well if we're going to do this, the only way is to do what they most likely expect me not to do, go in headfirst. I'll guide you to the facility, and once we're in there you'll free those in the cells, alright?"

it sounded simple but Jay knew it would be anything but

chin raised an eyebrow. "you'd do that?" he asked, before waving his hand. "Well if we're going to do this, the only way is to do what they most likely expect me not to do, go in headfirst. I'll guide you to the facility, and once we're in there you'll free those in the cells, alright?"

it sounded simple but Jay knew it would be anything but
    "Of course. That's what heroes do. Although....there is one thing. If possible...I'd like to keep the deaths as minimum as possible."
    My RPG Site!

"Of course. That's what heroes do. Although....there is one thing. If possible...I'd like to keep the deaths as minimum as possible."
    "Understood and respected. There have been enough deaths, we are here to save lives. Now, 600 miles out west the U.N. building is there, I'll get us in underground, but prepare for a fight, okay?" he said