Page 127 of 632 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 9470

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Faith was seething with rage but she kept herself still for the moment. She also made a decision. (Jennifer.....I'm sorry. I'm not going to see you all again. But...but...I won't let this monster leave this room alive either. She's not going to hurt anyone again.) She turned to face her and a moment of silence passed between them as Faith leaned in close a little. "So I see....your right. You've hurt her more then anyone ever could. Probably more then that demon...." She gently put a hand on Quantum's face. "Still...you've made one mistake Quantum."
    Quantum smiled" Whats that?"
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

OT: Man I need to pick up the pace when it comes to the Protectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Quantum smiled" Whats that?"
    Faith smiled and then apruptly grabbed Quantum's head as she leaped forward and bit her nose. Hard. With Quantum shocked for the moment Faith shoved her down and leaped off the side of the bed, throwing the covers on Quantum to buy herself a second or two as she opened up the drawer by the bed and pulled out a spare gun. She cocked it and turned around, finger on the trigger. Quantum was up now and pointing her hand at Faith, electricity gathering on it.
    They fired at the same time.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

OT: New Marble Hornets out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fw0i-bbc7M
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Another Morpha split off from the dupe. "I'll go wake him up then."
    The other nodded. "In that case I'll guide you guys to the meeting room. The others will be in once they're done."
    "How did she just do that?" Jet asked.
    "I'm a shapeshifter." Morpha summed up as the other dupe ran off to get Captain Justice.
    "yeah she's a shapeshifter, high class one at that. Rearrange complete molecular structure.. Kind of neat huh?"
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

OT: Are The Protectors interesting?

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

OT: Are The Protectors interesting?
    OT: Yeah but I've mostly been a reactionary dude with plots so if you get something started with them I'll want to read it
    I mean we're still awaiting their origins and the further adventures of Lightspeed in Flispide Europe with Valor

plus the how and why of Union Jack and even though we KIDNA got Black Knight's origin still watn to know more about him, if he's got any foes of his own you thought up, maybe if he's done other things throughout the years

there's tons of potential there and we're all interested I feel

I know I am, and I aam totally down for whatever you want to do with the Protectors story wise

I mean the idea even inspired me to make a team up (but for just one story really)
    Last edited by Froggy; 04-26-2012 at 02:47 PM.
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Afro pushed himself up, wiping the blood off his face and his chest. "Yea we should, sorry I haven't kept in contact, I was never one for all this new age stuff" Afro said. HIs Gi in tatters, cuts and bruises all over his body. "Lunch sounds nice, but yeah let's check on the kids. I'm worried they might have messed around with each other

they'd walk outside to see Ramus and Hakeem talking, along with Marcell standing next to Igneel

"Well, they seem to be getting along just fine."

"Know what?" Hakeen said to Ramus. "You should meet my friends over at "Holly Academy". They would love to sparr with you"

"Man, you have to show me that style of yours" Marcell said. He was being careful with his arm in a makeshift sling. "I never seen anything like that in my life"

As they talked a large sliver stretch hummer pulled up between to two and came to a stop just in front of Afro's dojo. The passenger side open to reveal a Mr. Legend's personal butler holding a towel. "Just as you requested, sir" the older man said. "Reservations have been made to Le Pacha 1901 as you instructed" He proceed to the back of the hummer.

"After you, and your guest"

He opened the door, and waited for Mr. Legend, and the others to get in.
    Have beer, will drink!

OT: Yeah but I've mostly been a reactionary dude with plots so if you get something started with them I'll want to read it
    I mean we're still awaiting their origins and the further adventures of Lightspeed in Flispide Europe with Valor

plus the how and why of Union Jack and even though we KIDNA got Black Knight's origin still watn to know more about him, if he's got any foes of his own you thought up, maybe if he's done other things throughout the years

there's tons of potential there and we're all interested I feel

I know I am, and I aam totally down for whatever you want to do with the Protectors story wise

I mean the idea even inspired me to make a team up (but for just one story really)
    Which universe? Prime or Quantum? Also thanks

Celsia quickly apologizes as Ursa growls at Mayasukauki for getting aggressive with Celsia, who backs her off and apologizes to Mayasukauki. "Sorry miss, did not mean to offend you" she says before hearing Sandblock talk about his numerous bodyguards once again and Celsia puts her finge rup in exclamation as she remembers him talking about tthis before!

"Wow you must have trained for many year sfor that kind of physique!" Celsia says to Rasyouyouiki clearly impressed. She sees Captain Norway is admiring her as well and nods along with him, hoping to impress him as well in her admiration for the physique of these women
    Rasyouyuiki: since your with Mr.Manastaina I'll tell you a secret me, Mayasuakukai, along with Sezatuna, Raskouara and Tesera are members of a clan of ninjas called the Black Dragons. i have know Mayasuaukai, Sezatuana, Raskouara and Tesera since childhood. our master is Rassuiken Long the head of the Black Dragons & Tesera's father. as a child I recieved the same training as the others, but when I turn 16 my large bust which wasn't as big as it is now, start to give me problems, with my training and they were making it diffcult to balance.

that's when my master Rassuiken gave me speical strength training exercises design by my grandmother Tasyozoukai one of the grand masters of the Black Dragons. the training was tough, and there was times I wanted to give up by I stuck though it with encouragement from my master Rassuiken & my grandmother Tasyozoukai, but after many years the training paid off, I'm 28 right now. now here's a picture of my grandmother Tasyouzoukai when she was younger, when I was a child she used to joke around with me about how back in my home country people consider her to be the strongest woman in japan during her youth ( shows picture of a young Tasyouzoukai)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sdsfg.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	92453

Captain Norway: that's a big woman, and I don't mean height wise, since I can tell from that picture she's only 5'2"oh and did you back hurt?

Rasyouiukui: what do you think, part of my speical strength training was to strengthing my back , chest muscles, and thighs.

Tobais: well I guess this proves the game companies & the entertainment bussiness wrong about the concept of kunoichis!
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 04-26-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

OT: to froggy, I have something you can add on to if you want.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post15073396

i decied to make a stable of women wrestlers for TOWAF in Quantum who are the female equaltive to the NWA / WCW Four Horsemen, I already have two of the members listed, but you can make the other three members if you want. and since I stated that the group had dominated for more then 20 years each member has to be in their 50s or older
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 04-26-2012 at 07:36 PM.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Faith smiled and then apruptly grabbed Quantum's head as she leaped forward and bit her nose. Hard. With Quantum shocked for the moment Faith shoved her down and leaped off the side of the bed, throwing the covers on Quantum to buy herself a second or two as she opened up the drawer by the bed and pulled out a spare gun. She cocked it and turned around, finger on the trigger. Quantum was up now and pointing her hand at Faith, electricity gathering on it.
    They fired at the same time.
    Like that infamous scene from The Matrix Quantum moved her head to the side, the bullet grazed the side of her head but she managed to strike Faith who is sent flying to a wall she hits it then slumped to the floor, her bath towel flown off from the strike. Another bolt of electricity struck knocked the gun from her hand. Quantum chuckled" I like it when you fight back, more fun that way." she walks over to her closet, as she opens it she sees Faith's uniform but grabs her police baton on the floor. Quantum studies the baton then looked at Faith who is on her stomach, still suffering the effects from the shock her eyes wandered down to her rear end then glanced back at Faith's baton, an idea creeped in and smiled twistedly at the mental image(That would be so sweet but why waste a good baton) she says to Faith" I notice you still take good care of your body" Quantum fires another electric shock at her"I know what you're thinking. But come now Faith, I could do better than you. Like that partner of yours for instance, I saw her picture in your wallet and I like what I see. She's older but I can make an exception on her case" Quantum walks over and kicks the gun away

Like that infamous scene from The Matrix Quantum moved her head to the side, the bullet grazed the side of her head but she managed to strike Faith who is sent flying to a wall she hits it then slumped to the floor, her bath towel flown off from the strike. Another bolt of electricity struck knocked the gun from her hand. Quantum chuckled" I like it when you fight back, more fun that way." she walks over to her closet, as she opens it she sees Faith's uniform but grabs her police baton on the floor. Quantum studies the baton then looked at Faith who is on her stomach, still suffering the effects from the shock her eyes wandered down to her rear end then glanced back at Faith's baton, an idea creeped in and smiled twistedly at the mental image(That would be so sweet but why waste a good baton) she says to Faith" I notice you still take good care of your body" Quantum fires another electric shock at her"I know what you're thinking. But come now Faith, I could do better than you. Like that partner of yours for instance, I saw her picture in your wallet and I like what I see. She's older but I can make an exception on her case" Quantum walks over and kicks the gun away

"Y...y....you...you go anywhere...near that family and I will kill you." Faith managed as tried to pick herself up despite the agony from the shocks.
    My RPG Site!

"Y...y....you...you go anywhere...near that family and I will kill you." Faith managed as tried to pick herself up despite the agony from the shocks.
    Quantum grinned"I welcome that challenge." She raised her hand clutching the police baton then strikes Faith on her back hard" Ironically" She then strikes Faith's face"I can imagine" striking her face again" All those criminals you cops used this on" hits her legs a few times"Would love to be in my position right now" she keeps beating on Faith till blood hits Quantum's face. She puts the police baton down kicks Faith on her back then she straddles on Faith's waist"Still with me? I was going to give you a parting gift, it's in the trunk of your car. Consider it a sign of whats to come once I get back. And this, this will be a happy memory compared to whats enstore for you. So word of advice, don't die on me now. Or your friends will suffer a worse fate. When it's all over, everyone in this city will remember me." Quantum said then her hand charged up

As Flannery was checked out of the hospital"Ah fresh air" Hank smiled"Nice to see you still maintained your sense of humor" She sees her friends outside greeting her, she looked at Hank" Planned this" Hank rubbed the back of his neck" Had help" Jennifer smiled"You're welcome"

Quantum grinned"I welcome that challenge." She raised her hand clutching the police baton then strikes Faith on her back hard" Ironically" She then strikes Faith's face"I can imagine" striking her face again" All those criminals you cops used this on" hits her legs a few times"Would love to be in my position right now" she keeps beating on Faith till blood hits Quantum's face. She puts the police baton down kicks Faith on her back then she straddles on Faith's waist"Still with me? I was going to give you a parting gift, it's in the trunk of your car. Consider it a sign of whats to come once I get back. And this, this will be a happy memory compared to whats enstore for you. So word of advice, don't die on me now. Or your friends will suffer a worse fate. When it's all over, everyone in this city will remember me." Quantum said then her hand charged up

As Flannery was checked out of the hospital"Ah fresh air" Hank smiled"Nice to see you still maintained your sense of humor" She sees her friends outside greeting her, she looked at Hank" Planned this" Hank rubbed the back of his neck" Had help" Jennifer smiled"You're welcome"
    Faith spit out blood from her mouth. "I...will.....sssttoopp...you."

Summer hugged her. "Hey Flanny!"

Ace waved. He glanced at all the friends that had gathered here and it was then that he noticed something. "Say....." He said to Jennifer. "Where's your partner?"
    My RPG Site!