Page 124 of 632 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 9470

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "Well this will be my largest class as I try to run a small tight knit group as is but okay you can join. Please start moving into the far side of the facility as most of it is used for other things
    OT: aren't you forget something Cindy is a Hybrid shouldn't she go to the Safehouse? also this another Cindy, this isn't the Cindy who's Momo Karso's grand daughter.

Hacksaw Jr: Sure I can do that.

Avilaian: i will be leaving now you take care my son ( looking at Hacksaw Jr.)
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 04-25-2012 at 06:01 PM.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post
    OT: aren't you forget something Cindy is a Hybrid shouldn't she go to the Safehouse? also this another Cindy, this isn't the Cindy who's Momo Karso's Grand daughter.

Hacksaw Jr: Sure I can do that.

Avilaian: i will be leaving now you take care my son ( looking at Hacksaw Jr.)
    OT: Cindy hasn't been caught on tape killing anybody and she'll be sent to the safe house soon enough so don't worry

just focus on finishing up these plots and let me take care of things
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Oh not that's just fine. We got in done in record time after all." She smiled. "It's....that name. Engel..." She trailed off. "Do you know the translation of that name?"
    "Well I like to do my job kid, you know this!" he said before thinking on the name Engel. "etymology of names is something I'm decent at and from what I remember it means angel, funny enough, why you got a clue?"

"Well I like to do my job kid, you know this!" he said before thinking on the name Engel. "etymology of names is something I'm decent at and from what I remember it means angel, funny enough, why you got a clue?"
    "Yeah...I'm afraid I do. It's German. Drache-Heulen-Engel. It translates to Dragon Howl Angel." She paused before going on. "Dragonhowl Angel. Flip the order around and you get Angel Dragonhowl....that's-that's very close to Captain Justice's real name. Seraph Dragonhowl."
    A chilling feeling filled the two as Jet looked over the description. "Drache Heulen Enel....I-I think she's Doctor Nemesis."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

"Yeah...I'm afraid I do. It's German. Drache-Heulen-Engel. It translates to Dragon Howl Angel." She paused before going on. "Dragonhowl Angel. Flip the order around and you get Angel Dragonhowl....that's-that's very close to Captain Justice's real name. Seraph Dragonhowl."
    A chilling feeling filled the two as Jet looked over the description. "Drache Heulen Enel....I-I think she's Doctor Nemesis."
    "God, it all figures out and makes sense. I knew she was sick but good lord taunting him like this, like us? I think we should contact the Captain, let him know what's going on. I understand he must be reeling from the Venice situation still but he's Justice, he can't let this hold him down. I'll go inform him at their base, you want to come?"

"God, it all figures out and makes sense. I knew she was sick but good lord taunting him like this, like us? I think we should contact the Captain, let him know what's going on. I understand he must be reeling from the Venice situation still but he's Justice, he can't let this hold him down. I'll go inform him at their base, you want to come?"
    "Sure thing." She vanished for a second before coming back. "I've instructed the guys to take care of our drug lord's in there. Shall we go?"
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

"Sure thing." She vanished for a second before coming back. "I've instructed the guys to take care of our drug lord's in there. Shall we go?"
    I still can't get over that. here I thought my powers were cool he said as he grabbed her hand and ported over to the heroes base. he had been there once before, a bit after the inception of the team and them starting their relationship with LION. He'd walk up to the front office and flash his LION badge. "Hello I'm Agent Nemo, and this is my partner Agent Jet. We have news for CAptain Justice and his team, so can we come in?"

Cindy (looking at Dr.Halworth shoulder) : you have bug on you shoulder don't move I'll take care of it.

Cindy swipes at Sunnina with his right hand and Sunnina quickly files out of the way saying in a stern tone.

Hacksaw Jr: stop Sunnina that's not a bug is some kind of tiny humaniond creature.

Sunnina: the name's Sunnina, and I will appecrite it if you're friend stop swatting at me.

Cindy ( stops swatting at Sunnina): wait so this isn't bug , it's actually a tiny person?!?

Hacksaw Jr ( looking at Cindy): Cindy please give the good doctor back his belongs , he knows you have them.

Cindy: belongs what belongs, I didn't steal anything!

Hacksaw Jr: Cindy!!!!!

Cindy: okay, okay I give the doctor back his belongs here.

gives Doctor Halworth back his belongs which she tried to steal.

Hacksaw Jr: this is another reason why agent Miss Sryup's boss the head of the MI6 is hopping mad , cause Cindy has a habit of stealing things that doesn't belong to her.

Cindy (looking at Dr.Halworth shoulder) : you have bug on you shoulder don't move I'll take care of it.

Cindy swipes at Sunnina with his right hand and Sunnina quickly files out of the way saying in a stern tone.

Hacksaw Jr: stop Sunnina that's not a bug is some kind of tiny humaniond creature.

Sunnina: the name's Sunnina, and I will appecrite it if you're friend stop swatting at me.

Cindy ( stops swatting at Sunnina): wait so this isn't bug , it's actually a tiny person?!?

Hacksaw Jr ( looking at Cindy): Cindy please give the good doctor back his belongs , he knows you have them.

Cindy: belongs what belongs, I didn't steal anything!

Hacksaw Jr: Cindy!!!!!

Cindy: okay, okay I give the doctor back his belongs here.

gives Doctor Halworth back his belongs which she tried to steal.

Hacksaw Jr: this is another reason why agent Miss Sryup's boss the head of the MI6 is hopping mad , cause Cindy has a habit of stealing things that doesn't belong to her.
    "Well I was testing her to see if she'd take it and she did just like I figured. I'm glad you made her give it back though as those objects are weaponized to shock anyone who takes them and I don't want the poor girl to be hurt" he said. "Also SUnnina, please do not hang out on my shoulder and you should be catching up on the texts for this semester, I'm awaiting an essay from you and Nasoq soon"

Cindy and Hacksaw would find a portal for Cndy to use as she's transported to the safehouse where Roosevelt explains the rules for her

"Well I was testing her to see if she'd take it and she did just like I figured. I'm glad you made her give it back though as those objects are weaponized to shock anyone who takes them and I don't want the poor girl to be hurt" he said. "Also SUnnina, please do not hang out on my shoulder and you should be catching up on the texts for this semester, I'm awaiting an essay from you and Nasoq soon"

Cindy and Hacksaw would find a portal for Cndy to use as she's transported to the safehouse where Roosevelt explains the rules for her
    Sunnina: okay Pappy, ( looking at Hacksaw Jr.) ooh so your a Half-Elf huh, this is like my D&D fantasy come true!

Sunnina quickly vanishes with in a flash to do some studying, however Hacksaw Jr. is able to see her and says in a stern tone.

Hacksaw Jr: for someone so tiny she is sure is quick! also what is this D&D she's refering too?!? also I have you know I was training in combat by my late father Markson Hacksaw Senior who was a MI6 Agent at the age of six, he was a human , and was what my mother Avilaian consider to be a commoner.
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 04-25-2012 at 06:43 PM.

I still can't get over that. here I thought my powers were cool he said as he grabbed her hand and ported over to the heroes base. he had been there once before, a bit after the inception of the team and them starting their relationship with LION. He'd walk up to the front office and flash his LION badge. "Hello I'm Agent Nemo, and this is my partner Agent Jet. We have news for CAptain Justice and his team, so can we come in?"
    A computer voice answered. "Access Granted. Welcome Agent Nemo. Welcome Agent Jet." The door opened up for them.
    My RPG Site!

Sunnina: okay Pappy, ( looking at Hacksaw Jr.) ooh so your a Half-Elf huh, this is like my D&D fantasy come true!

Sunnina quickly vanishes with in a flash to do some studying, however Hacksaw Jr. is able to see her and says in a stern tone.

Hacksaw Jr: for someone so tiny she is sure is quick! also what is this D&D she's refering too?!? also I have you know I was training in combat by my late father Markson Hacksaw Senior who was a MI6 Agent at the age of six, he was a human , and was what my mother Avilaian consider to be a commoner.
    dr halworth leaves them as they get to setting up

A computer voice answered. "Access Granted. Welcome Agent Nemo. Welcome Agent Jet." The door opened up for them.
    Agent Nemo walked in to the team's meeting room, looking around at the trophies they collected over the years. "I haven't been here in a while honestly so this is pretty cool to see, not gonna lie" nemo told Jet as they walked in looking for Captain Justice

In CAU Quantum

Faith's place

Wrapping a towel around her after just getting out of the shower, coming out of the bathroom she hears the tv on followed by a voice in her room as she entered

"Venice, Venice, Venice, Venice" Quantum shook her head, putting the remote down on the table"One alien wrecks up things and they talk as if it's the end of the world." she shrugs "You know me, might aswell have some fun before it happens" she's still in the same costume from last night
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    In CAU Quantum

Faith's place

Wrapping a towel around her after just getting out of the shower, coming out of the bathroom she hears the tv on followed by a voice in her room as she entered

"Venice, Venice, Venice, Venice" Quantum shook her head, putting the remote down on the table"One alien wrecks up things and they talk as if it's the end of the world." she shrugs "You know me, might aswell have some fun before it happens" she's still in the same costume from last night
    "You." Faith saw her and the two looked at each other. "What are you doing here?" Faith asked as she made her way over to a table.
    My RPG Site!

dr halworth leaves them as they get to setting up

Agent Nemo walked in to the team's meeting room, looking around at the trophies they collected over the years. "I haven't been here in a while honestly so this is pretty cool to see, not gonna lie" nemo told Jet as they walked in looking for Captain Justice
    "Oh yeah this stuff is amazing I-" She paused as they crossed a tricked out surfboard with weapons and jet boosts attached. "This. What is this?"
    Essentially, it looked like a surfboard version of the Goblin Glider.
    My RPG Site!