Page 106 of 632 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 9470
    Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post
    letter: dear Dr.Halworth I want to write to you about my grand daughters who were just born, but this day has turn into a nightmare. me, my wife, my son, and his wife have found ourselves in the mist of a battle against some cult lead by a man name Kane and a horde of these things they call lycans. these lycans there facing don't seem evil, and it seems to me that there just defend themselves. this cult says that there monsters, but from what I'm seeing there the monsters, not these lycans.

one of them even refer to me as a lycan lover, but I was just pointing out the obvious that there actions against these creatures were inrational. ( long pause ) now it this day was gotten worse Halworth, my wife, daughter, and son have been bitten by these Lycans, and now this cult wants to kill them. however I can't allow them to do that so I'm going to the skills a learn during the war, and my Haemokinesis ability to fight of Kane & his men who outnumber me while my wife, son, daughter in-law get to safety along with my grand daughters. one of them called me a monster, but if I do not survived my battle against this fanatic cult, if they managed to kill my wife, my son, and my daughter in-law, I want you Halworth to do me a favor, I want you to watch over my grand daughters Bei-Yin Waza & Mei- Yang Waza.

I'm asking this as a request if I, my wife , my son, and my daughter in law daughter don't make it I want you watch ove and take care of my grand daughters, treated them like they are your own. I want you to tell them about me, tell them that their grandpappy was a great & honorable man, tell them about all the people I help and all the people I saved during my life, I want them to know that I there grandfather was a goodman, a greatman, sign Zenazi Waza. PS if you wonder about there names, my daughter in-law is pretty straight forward when it comes to names, the name them both after the yin yang symbol. also you will be reciving two golden lockets and in these lockets is one picture of my grand daughters with their parents my son and his wife, and one picture with them with me and my wife Gani.

one more thing if I do perish in this battle, and my wife, son , daughter in law also preish , I want you to keep my death and my wife, my son and daughter in law's deathes a serect from Bei-Yin & Mei-Yang I don't want them seeking revenge. however you can tell them if you want, if you think their mature enough to handel such informention, also I used my Haemokinesis to write this letter.

end of letter
    OOC: nobody trusts gravious it seems like

Dr. Halworth proceeded to mail the letter as soon as he walked in
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    OOC: nobody trusts gravious it seems like

Dr. Halworth proceeded to mail the letter as soon as he walked in
    there is something on back of the letter that says in a firm tone, I know you will take good care of them if I'm gone, my dear friend Jonas Halworth , if any should take care of my grand daughters if i pass away it should be a dear close friend, sign Ex Roi Tho (Lieutenant)of The The Royal Thai army and ex member of Thai Speical Forces Zenazi Waza. oh and it's time to tell you a serect , I am what people call a Hybrid, but I have kept this fact a serect so i could avoid discrimination.

OT: yeah Zenazi doesn't know who Gravious is, but he knows Dr. Halworth very well. and his Zenazi's death was shown on a scene involing Nasoq and Sunnina watching unsolved unsolved mysteries.
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 04-19-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

there is something on back of the letter that says in a firm tone, I know you will take good care of them if I'm gone, my dear friend Jonas Halworth , if any should take care of my grand daughters if i pass away it should be a dear close friend, sign Ex Roi Tho (Lieutenant)of The The Royal Thai army and ex member of Thai Speical Forces Zenazi Waza. oh and it's time to tell you a serect , I am what people call a Hybrid, but I have kept this fact a serect so i could avoid discrimination.

OT: yeah Zenazi doesn't know who Gravious is, but he knows Dr. Halworth very well. and his Zenazi's death was shown on a scene involing Nasoq and Sunnina watching unsolved unsolved mysteries.
    OT: he read the whole letter and I know where Zenazi's death came from BLH. even if I didn't respond to your post with Sunnina/Naso watching unsolved mysteries doesn't mean i didn't read them man, so no need to reiterate this stuff

if I had a question about it I'd ask dude

OT: he read the whole letter and I know where Zenazi's death came from BLH. even if I didn't respond to your post with Sunnina/Naso watching unsolved mysteries doesn't mean i didn't read them man, so no need to reiterate this stuff

if I had a question about it I'd ask dude
    OT: who is he mailing the letter to, the only surviving members of the Waza family are Yin & Yang. oh and you did reply to it as Marahai.
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 04-19-2012 at 01:34 PM.

OT: who is he mailing the letter to, the only surviving members of the Waza family are Yin & Yang. oh and you did reply to it as Marahai.
    OT: you pretty much just answered the question dude. you basically had him outline the names of his children and considering he's a close friend of Dr. Halworth you think the old Doc would figure out who his grand kids were, especially given he's seen that unsolved mysteries episode before

chill, trust that I've got this okay? i'm not jacking up your storylines

at the Safehouse

11:30 AM

Kyle ( playing a videogame): hey when do you think we get to meet Dr.Halworth's other students?

Cassidy ( reading a book): beats me ?

Perdo ( looking at Yang): what in the hell are you doing ?

Yang: I'm meditating moron, please don't disturbed me!

Yin ( cheering and doing acrobatic stunts): yeah when do we get to meet Dr.Halworth's other students cause I want to meet them!

Nash ( looking at Kyle): alright I'm off to the university, i will be staying there, if anyone needs me please call. however before I go here's some state of the art high tech equipment I salvage from a junkyard, you won't believe the stuff people throw away these days. plus some high tech stuff I got from a the head of the science department at the university. I want you Kyle to use your power to upgrade my car with this high tech stuff, think you can do that?

Kyle: sure, that's what i was planning on doing anyways Nash.

Kyle uses his technokinesis, to upgrade Nash car with the high tech stuff, now Nash's car has super durable coating for protection that is immune to friction, a always actived thin but powerful force field for protection, flight capabilities, and high tech non leathal weaponary.

Nash: thanks dude, okay now I'm off you all take care! oh and there's a letter for Yin & Yang along with two golden lockets.

Nash heads off to the university in his now upgrade car.

Yin: huh there's a letter for me and my sister? Roosevelt can you read it for us?
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 04-19-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Quantum

2:15 AM

Inside Insidious's sleeping quarters Dr. Insidious, dressed in white silken PJ's, awoke to the howl that occured outside, she looked through the sliding double doors that lead to the balcony, she eached back to the hood of her bed then grabbed her ray gun as a troubling feeling swept through her. She got out of bed then put then went up to the balcony as the two doors opened. The sky is clear enough that one could easily view the stars while the ray of the crescent moon beamed down at Insidious's estate. The howling from outside reminded Insidious of a past fear that she buried.

The howling stopped but it still didn't provide her any comfort, the silence perhaps made things even more worse. She tries to shake it off as mere paranoia but as most know her they know she is the type that would make precautions. Insidious closed her eyes(Alma? It's me. I know of the time but I wouldn't contact if this isn't urgent. Could you have Dr.M to arrive here tomorrow morning at around 11:00AM? Thanks, and sorry for waking you up. Bye) she ended her conversation then returned to bed and drifted right back to sleep
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

this is a nice cap to the arc

I liked how it built on the previous arcs as well
    Yep.
    Like I said, The Blur's actions were going to have some severe repercussions and we've seen just the tip of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    OT: Epic as usual man!
    Thanks.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Seraph Dragonhowl, Captain Justice, was laying on his bed at the HQ, having his own trouble sleeping over the deaths of the people of Venice. His friends had fought and been hurt while he was gone. Saving Duchess and the others was just as important of course but he was still beaten up over it. He already knew he and the others would have to talk to the people to explain things, see the looks on the family's faces and they still had to plan for the upcoming war. He tossed and turned before looking at the ceiling and coming to a decision. He got off the bed and got dressed in his usual costume. He couldn't bring back the people who had died and Zack had made it clear that time travel had too many consequences, but there was one thing he could do for the world. Moving quickly and quietly, he exited the HQ and flew off to gather supplies.
    Once he had enough for a good start, he got to work on rebuilding Venice.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

at the Safehouse

11:30 AM

Kyle ( playing a videogame): hey when do you think we get to meet Dr.Halworth's other students?

Cassidy ( reading a book): beats me ?

Perdo ( looking at Yang): what in the hell are you doing ?

Yang: I'm meditating moron, please don't disturbed me!

Yin ( cheering and doing acrobatic stunts): yeah when do we get to meet Dr.Halworth's other students cause I want to meet them!

Nash ( looking at Kyle): alright I'm off to the university, i will be staying there, if anyone needs me please call. however before I go here's some state of the art high tech equipment I salvage from a junkyard, you won't believe the stuff people throw away these days. plus some high tech stuff I got from a the head of the science department at the university. I want you Kyle to use your power to upgrade my car with this high tech stuff, think you can do that?

Kyle: sure, that's what i was planning on doing anyways Nash.

Kyle uses his technokinesis, to upgrade Nash car with the high tech stuff, now Nash's car has super durable coating for protection that is immune to friction, a always actived thin but powerful force field for protection, flight capabilities, and high tech non leathal weaponary.

Nash: thanks dude, okay now I'm off you all take care! oh and there's a letter for Yin & Yang along with two golden lockets.

Nash heads off to the university in his now upgrade car.

Yin: huh there's a letter for me and my sister? Roosevelt can you read it for us?
    Roosevelt reads the letter to the girls, synthesizing his voice to sound like their grandfather

Meanwhile, Doctor Nemesis was relaxing. She made the arrangements and sent the message to Insidious. Nemesis hoped to see her, but figured that it wouldn't be a big loss if she didn't show.
    (So once again a bunch of stupid aliens have declared war on Earth. I wonder how long these will last?) With a smirk, she put the thought aside and turned her attention to other things. "Tell me Justice...how are you feeling? You weren't here when the people needed you. When your friends needed you and I bet it's eating you up inside. Man I wish I could be there, to see the look on your face, to see just how much this is hurting you." Suddenly, there came a realization and she burst out laughing. "Ohhhh my. I just realized something.....there was a massacre recently wasn't there? A city.....which one was it again......oh, yeah, Ascension City. Whole mall full of people massacred. Men, Women, Children, Elderly, Cops, families...big traumatic event...I wonder though...where were you? Did you even hear about that? Did it burn you up inside or did you cry or did you care?" She giggled. "Oh but that's not important right now is it? No, nonononono of course not. Venice gets blown up and suddenly everyone forgets about it. Hell I almost did." She laughed. "Ahhhhh...it's a funny world we live in." A smile on her face, she decided to check this out tomorrow and drifted off to sleep.
    My RPG Site!

Roosevelt reads the letter to the girls, synthesizing his voice to sound like their grandfather
    Yang stops meditating and says in a mono tone.

Yang: that voice it seems like a herd it before, but I don't know from where? I thought me and my sister was born in the Banzork tribe grounds, but this voice sounds so familar.

Yin: so the guy who wrote this letter is our grandfather, what happen to him?

Yang ( black tears sliding down her cheeks): so this guy my grandfather tried to protect me, my sister, my mother, father, and grandmother from Kane & his men who were terrorizing a group of innocent Lycans. but tell me this what happen to my mother, father, grandmother and grandfather, i can barely remember their faces. figures a Hybrid with Haemokinesis would be are grandfather, and from the sound of the voice, he sounded like he was a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Meanwhile, Doctor Nemesis was relaxing. She made the arrangements and sent the message to Insidious. Nemesis hoped to see her, but figured that it wouldn't be a big loss if she didn't show.
    (So once again a bunch of stupid aliens have declared war on Earth. I wonder how long these will last?) With a smirk, she put the thought aside and turned her attention to other things. "Tell me Justice...how are you feeling? You weren't here when the people needed you. When your friends needed you and I bet it's eating you up inside. Man I wish I could be there, to see the look on your face, to see just how much this is hurting you." Suddenly, there came a realization and she burst out laughing. "Ohhhh my. I just realized something.....there was a massacre recently wasn't there? A city.....which one was it again......oh, yeah, Ascension City. Whole mall full of people massacred. Men, Women, Children, Elderly, Cops, families...big traumatic event...I wonder though...where were you? Did you even hear about that? Did it burn you up inside or did you cry or did you care?" She giggled. "Oh but that's not important right now is it? No, nonononono of course not. Venice gets blown up and suddenly everyone forgets about it. Hell I almost did." She laughed. "Ahhhhh...it's a funny world we live in." A smile on her face, she decided to check this out tomorrow and drifted off to sleep.
    taste his tears
    Yang stops meditating and says in a mono tone.

Yang: that voice it seems like a herd it before, but I don't know from where? I thought me and my sister was born in the Banzork tribe grounds, but this voice sounds so familar.

Yin: so the guy who wrote this letter is our grandfather, what happen to him?

Yang ( black tears sliding down her cheeks): so this guy my grandfather tried to protect me, my sister, my mother, father, and grandmother from Kane & his men who were terrorizing a group of innocent Lycans. but tell me this what happen to my mother, father, grandmother and grandfather, i can barely remember their faces. figures a Hybrid with Haemokinesis would be are grandfather, and from the sound of the voice, he sounded like he was a good man.
    Roosevelt tells them the last known moments of their grandfather's life

Quantum

2:15 AM

Inside Insidious's sleeping quarters Dr. Insidious, dressed in white silken PJ's, awoke to the howl that occured outside, she looked through the sliding double doors that lead to the balcony, she eached back to the hood of her bed then grabbed her ray gun as a troubling feeling swept through her. She got out of bed then put then went up to the balcony as the two doors opened. The sky is clear enough that one could easily view the stars while the ray of the crescent moon beamed down at Insidious's estate. The howling from outside reminded Insidious of a past fear that she buried.

The howling stopped but it still didn't provide her any comfort, the silence perhaps made things even more worse. She tries to shake it off as mere paranoia but as most know her they know she is the type that would make precautions. Insidious closed her eyes(Alma? It's me. I know of the time but I wouldn't contact if this isn't urgent. Could you have Dr.M to arrive here tomorrow morning at around 11:00AM? Thanks, and sorry for waking you up. Bye) she ended her conversation then returned to bed and drifted right back to sleep
    OT: Thoughts on this?
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

OT: Thoughts on this?
    I liked it, gives us a bit more insight into Insidious.

Thoughts on Nemesis's moment?
    My RPG Site!