Page 147 of 632 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 9470
    Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Tyler nods to Derrick"Yeah, he seems like a pretty cool guy" He looked over to Ash then nods"It's pretty cool. How long have you been here?"

Wendy laughed at Mariah, Amazonia, and Ophelia's antics. Mariah did have a point, it was a nice learning experience, Even Jane experienced it, she was so tired from the painting that she had to depend on Amazonia to carry her to her dorm room since she didn't have the strength to. Jane wasn't sore or anything it was enough to put her to sleep
    "yeah man, he probably said this already but you're really gonna like it here, even class is cool" Derrick told him.

Amazonia would put Jane in her bed and cover her up with blankets, tapping her head. "Sleep tight, little one!" she said before walking back to the group

"So Wendy, a few more times doing this and you might be benchpressing ME" Mariah told her, laughing
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    With Big Ben helping Rapid out with his spurs Duchess is spending some time reflecting on her thoughts, she's relieved that Lightspeed is infact alive somewhere. The notion of that caused her to cry tears of joy that she let flow down, her thoughts were interrupted by the call"Hello?"
    "Salutations Duchess, it's me." Paladia said. "I bring good news: I have been examining the area where your allies fought the alien and deduced that Lightspeed is still alive, with science, he simply broke the speed barrier and thus broke into another dimension on pure speed. He may have also traveled forwards or backwards in time."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

"practically the spitting image ma'am!"
    Jackhammer: just like her mother huh, ah Miss Hammer, the only woman to ever take the title of Women's TOWAF World Champion away from me at TOWAF Clash of the Titans in 1998! it was one hell of a match, I remember it going either way, but in the end she beat me fair and square. out of all the matches I been in going up against Miss Hammer at Clash of the Titans in 1998 was one of my greatest matches, I made sure I retired with a bang.

Melga: no one took my title away from me though, I step down and decied to let some else have a shot at the Women's Heavy Weight championship title, since I already won the title 27 times I thought to myself, I had a great run, that I gave all that I could give, and that it was time for me to retired.

Mlitada: yeah I remember you retired just as you won the women's heavy weight championship title for the 27th time, you even made annoucment in the ring about it.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post
    Jackhammer: just like her mother huh, ah Miss Hammer, the only woman to ever take the title of Women's TOWAF World Champion away from me at TOWAF Clash of the Titans in 1998! it was one hell of a match, I remember it going either way, but in the end she beat me fair and square. out of all the matches I been in going up against Miss Hammer at Clash of the Titans in 1998 was one of my greatest matches, I made sure I retired with a bang.

Melga: no one took my title away from me though, I step down and decied to let some else have a shot at the Women's Heavy Weight championship title, since I already won the title 27 times I thought to myself, I had a great run, that I gave all that I could give, and that it was time for me to retired.

Mlitada: yeah I remember you retired just as you won the women's heavy weight championship title for the 27th time, you even made annoucment in the ring about it.
    "you were all very great champions ma'am"

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "you were all very great champions ma'am"
    Wilder ( standing with a metal cane in her right hand): you two are lucky, you got to retired without any injuries, I had to quit because of a leg injury, that hindering my performance, if only i did botch that landing, of course it could be worse at lest I'm not dead. and I can't thank you all enough for what your doing for my home town of Venice, I really apperecite it. I wasn't there when it happen but the news devastating me.
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 05-03-2012 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Salutations Duchess, it's me." Paladia said. "I bring good news: I have been examining the area where your allies fought the alien and deduced that Lightspeed is still alive, with science, he simply broke the speed barrier and thus broke into another dimension on pure speed. He may have also traveled forwards or backwards in time."
    LOL didn't see that one coming. Will respond to this later
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Wilder ( standing with a metal cane in her right hand): you two are lucky, you got to retired without any injuries, I had to quit because of a leg injury, that hindering my performance, if only i did botch that landing, of course it could be worse at lest I'm not dead. and I can't thank you all enough for what your doing for my home town of Venice, I really apperecite it. I wasn't there when it happen but the news devastating me.
    "I am glad that I have made out such a career so far ma'am, and have you heard Venice has been rebuilt?"

Afro snapped his fingers. "I saw that! I saw that! sucker didn't even see your fist coming I was shaking my head. Felt good to exert yourself huh? And don't worry I'll be fine as long as they just give me a big ass wine glass and let the MAGIC HAPPEN" Afro said as he slid up to the bar, searching for glasses

"Man you guys have more than one place to live?" Igneel asked, impressed

"Yeah Iggy it's obvious, look at all the stuff they got, dudes are super rich!"

THe shield and sword clashed with sparks flying "I don't know who you are but if you defend Dr. Ko you will be vanquished!" Golden Guardian said, his jets pressing onward. Youken could see that the person was not even human, or living

A bartender gave Afro a large wine glassed filled to the brim with a chianti as Legend was given a small shot of whiskey. "So, do you still keep in touch with the old gang?" Legend asked as he gulped down his drink. "I haven't heard a word from them in so long"

Marcell, and Hakeen took their seats in the room reserved for them. A large dinning hall with a massive table stretching from end to end, but it wasn't the most impressive thing about it. The table itself, covered with white soft white lace was covered in every kind of food the young fighters could imagine. Large exotic fishes baked in herbs, several roasted pigs, several servings of expertly preparted meet, and various sauted vegatibles placed in large bowls. In short, it was a feast fit for a king.

"What magic is this?"

Youken pressed forward as he drove the tip of his sword deeper into shield. "Who created this horrid creature?"
    Have beer, will drink!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    A bartender gave Afro a large wine glassed filled to the brim with a chianti as Legend was given a small shot of whiskey. "So, do you still keep in touch with the old gang?" Legend asked as he gulped down his drink. "I haven't heard a word from them in so long"

Marcell, and Hakeen took their seats in the room reserved for them. A large dinning hall with a massive table stretching from end to end, but it wasn't the most impressive thing about it. The table itself, covered with white soft white lace was covered in every kind of food the young fighters could imagine. Large exotic fishes baked in herbs, several roasted pigs, several servings of expertly preparted meet, and various sauted vegatibles placed in large bowls. In short, it was a feast fit for a king.

"What magic is this?"

Youken pressed forward as he drove the tip of his sword deeper into shield. "Who created this horrid creature?"
    "Yeah I still write some of them. A few ain't been replying though, which is starting to make me wonder if we're really just getting old or someone is offing us" Afro said, getting serious as he took a swig of his glass

Ramus and Igneel mouth opened wide as they saw the food

"You guys get this everyday? Not even having to prepare it?"

"I was created by Dr. Psy Ko! Grandfather of Phillip Ko!"

Youken would see Phillip below him, shaking his head as he disposed of the robots. "Grandpa grandpa grandpa!"

"I am glad that I have made out such a career so far ma'am, and have you heard Venice has been rebuilt?"
    Wilder: well that's good.

Jackhammer: now some of the contestants for the contest are have already been pick, and they are 1 Victiora Stonewall , Rasyioukuki Meotsbiha, Fonna Jargon, Konna Jargon, Donna Jargon, Ronna Jargon Yonna Jargon, Zonna Jargon, and Craigaza Jargon!

Mlitada: wait your daughters the Mighty Amazon Sextuplets and their younger sister are entering the contest?

Jackhammer: yeah, they want to who's the strongest amongst the seven of them.

Wilder: I think Fonna's the strongest, she just from how i seen her handel those women who called them selves the Jackals. boot a 180lbs woman like she was a child, double choke slam 225lbs woman & 190lbs woman, sent that Jackal lady flying out of the ring with one punch, toss that Jackal lady 50 feet in the air like a rag doll than hit the woman with a clothesline that sent her flying all the way to the stage enterance.
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 05-03-2012 at 05:18 PM.

deleated post
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 05-03-2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: accidently press the reply button by mistake

Wilder: well that's good.

Jackhammer: now some of the contestants for the contest are have already been pick, and they are 1 Victiora Stonewall , Rasyioukuki Meotsbiha, Fonna Jargon, Konna Jargon, Donna Jargon, Ronna Jargon Yonna Jargon, Zonna Jargon, and Craigaza Jargon!

Mlitada: wait your daughters the Mighty Amazon Sextuplets and their younger sister are entering the contest?

Jackhammer: yeah, they want to who's the strongest amongst the seven of them.

Wilder: I think Fonna's the strongest, she just from how i seen her handel those women who called them selves the Jackals. boot a 180lbs woman like she was a child, double choke slam 225lbs woman & 190lbs woman, sent that Jackal lady flying out of the ring with one punch, toss that Jackal lady 50 feet in the air like a rag doll than hit the woman with a clothesline that sent her flying all the way to the stage enterance.
    Zonna is going to surprise us all I think Jowalla remarks

"Yeah I still write some of them. A few ain't been replying though, which is starting to make me wonder if we're really just getting old or someone is offing us" Afro said, getting serious as he took a swig of his glass

Ramus and Igneel mouth opened wide as they saw the food

"You guys get this everyday? Not even having to prepare it?"

"I was created by Dr. Psy Ko! Grandfather of Phillip Ko!"

Youken would see Phillip below him, shaking his head as he disposed of the robots. "Grandpa grandpa grandpa!"

"Seeing the number of people we've pissed off over the years, I would put it past someone to off us" Legend responded as he took another shot of whiskey. "I guess it comes with the territory"

"Nah, we don't get this every day...just on special occasions" Hakeen said. "But when the old man dose go all out...man dose he ever!"

Marcell had already started by tearing off a leg from a turkey and bit into it.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Youken reached into his cloak, and pulled out a small black orb. "This should work just fine" he said as he tossed the orb at the mechs. What followed was a massive wave of fire that quickly filled the chamber.
    Have beer, will drink!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    "Seeing the number of people we've pissed off over the years, I would put it past someone to off us" Legend responded as he took another shot of whiskey. "I guess it comes with the territory"

"Nah, we don't get this every day...just on special occasions" Hakeen said. "But when the old man dose go all out...man dose he ever!"

Marcell had already started by tearing off a leg from a turkey and bit into it.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Youken reached into his cloak, and pulled out a small black orb. "This should work just fine" he said as he tossed the orb at the mechs. What followed was a massive wave of fire that quickly filled the chamber.
    "true true, just wish they'd be straight up about it and challenge us on some old school shit, kinda miss those days" Afro said before posing "Afro! you have disgraced my dojo! Now you must pay with your life!"

"You guys are right the old folks got moooves!" Ramus said as Igneel started tearing into his mile high plate with Ramus

The fire filled up the chamber as Dr. Ko pressed a button and had all fo the creatures suctioned out of there. "I'm going to have to go to the old folks home, and it's a total death trap so if you want to come just tell me"

Zonna is going to surprise us all I think Jowalla remarks
    Jackhammer: okay now give it up for The Sensational Mimie & The Roaring Tigers!!!!

Mimie and her band walk down the stage ramp and enter the ring, Tobais looks at them saying in a stern tone.

Tobais: oh boy a all female metal band, this is going to be a disaster, chicks can't do metal!

Rebbeca ( Irish accent): I herd that who's the bloody bloke that said woman can do metal, step foward so i can knock your bloody block off!

Mimie: let's just slience that critc with are rocking music!

Rebbeca & Mimie then starting playing a sweet riff and Tobais widen as he says in a shock tone.

Tobais: Holy.............. Shit ( moth gap opening in shock)!!!!!!!

then Ledzai hits the drums, Rita hits the bass Guitar, Linda plays her saxophone and Leisie drops sweet lyrics with a powerful & amazing singing voice that has a finnish accent

OT: froggy you can decied what the lyrics Leisie is singing are.
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 05-03-2012 at 06:13 PM.