Page 90 of 632 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 9470

"I agree captai-" celsia was cut off as Ursa smashed right into STrong Beard full force, attemping to maul the pirate
    "Oh boy" Celsia whispere das her friend ahd dashed headfirst into the fight
    just then woman that is with Strongbeard jumps in the ground and smashes the ground with so much force that it cracks part and chunks of ground expolded flying in all driections as the woman get's up saying in stern tone.

Big Malida: so you're the punks who's beening messing with Keyna's operation's because of you're guys meddling me & my Captain's crew didn't get our shippment. so now I'm going to return the favor and grind you all into find powder beanth my heel!

Big Malida then Rush at Captain Norway and Captain Norway jumps over her and smash right into a large tree knocking it over. she then turns around and tries to swing at Captain Norway again but Sandblock steps in and blocks the attack saying in a firm tone.

Sandblock: if you want a fight bitch, how about taking on me instead!

Big Malida then hits Sandblock with a super strong punch , and Sandblock counters with a dragon style strike sending her spariling across the ground saying in a stern tone.

Sandblock: you're techquine is sloppy, you fight like a brawler, you're all power and no skill!

suddenly a immensely powerful twister appears around Celsa, Zaiser and Captain Norway with Whirlwind Pete floating in the middle of it laughing as he says in a firm tone.

Whirlwind Pete: so heroe's do you think you stand a chance against my wind manipulation, do you think you can withstand the force of the finger of god another wise know as a EF5?!?

the immensely powerful torando picks up Captain Norway, Celsa, Sandblock, Zaiser, Usra, huge chunks of the ground, surrounding trees and chunks of a large hill however Zaiser blasts Pete with a concessive energy blasts and knocks him into a nearby tree saying in a firm tone.

Zaiser: you may have powerful wind manipulation, but I have long range energy blasters!

Zaiser then attempts to catch Captain Norway and Celsa before they hit the ground but is stop along with the rest of the team by Strong beard who holds them in place with his telekinesis saying in a stern tone.

Strongbeard: it's no use stuggling strength won't help you against my telekinesis!

Zaiser: note to self make telekinesis proof armor.

Strongbeard then let's go and suddenly a a huge nuclear energy beam hits them and sends them all crashing into the ground as a craze looking man appears in the air above them and smashes into Zaiser and precceds to attack him and the rest of the team like a Raving luatic , while laughing insanely saying in a stern tone.

Own Little World

man: oh this is going to be so much fun, I just enjoying a good massacre ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Sandblock: I see that guy before, he's the derranged type 3 Hybrid that went missing from a asylum in near LA in 2000!

Sandblock then begins to blocking as Danny starts wailing on him like a raving lunatic, and then Captain Norway throws his Shield at Danny, but Danny just shrugs the attack off and keeps on attacking the team in a frenzy rampage while laughing insanely.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post
    just then woman that is with Strongbeard jumps in the ground and smashes the ground with so much force that it cracks part and chunks of ground expolded flying in all driections as the woman get's up saying in stern tone.

Big Malida: so you're the punks who's beening messing with Keyna's operation's because of you're guys meddling me & my Captain's crew didn't get our shippment. so now I'm going to return the favor and grind you all into find powder beanth my heel!

Big Malida then Rush at Captain Norway and Captain Norway jumps over her and smash right into a large tree knocking it over. she then turns around and tries to swing at Captain Norway again but Sandblock steps in and blocks the attack saying in a firm tone.

Sandblock: if you want a fight bitch, how about taking on me instead!

Big Malida then hits Sandblock with a super strong punch , and Sandblock counters with a dragon style strike sending her spariling across the ground saying in a stern tone.

Sandblock: you're techquine is sloppy, you fight like a brawler, you're all power and no skill!

suddenly a immensely powerful twister appears around Celsa, Zaiser and Captain Norway with Whirlwind Pete floating in the middle of it laughing as he says in a firm tone.

Whirlwind Pete: so heroe's do you think you stand a chance against my wind manipulation, do you think you can withstand the force of the finger of god another wise know as a EF5?!?

the immensely powerful torando picks up Captain Norway, Celsa, Sandblock, Zaiser, Usra, huge chunks of the ground, surrounding trees and chunks of a large hill however Zaiser blasts Pete with a concessive energy blasts and knocks him into a nearby tree saying in a firm tone.

Zaiser: you may have powerful wind manipulation, but I have long range energy blasters!

Zaiser then attempts to catch Captain Norway and Celsa before they hit the ground but is stop along with the rest of the team by Strong beard who holds them in place with his telekinesis saying in a stern tone.

Strongbeard: it's no use stuggling strength won't help you against my telekinesis!

Zaiser: note to self make telekinesis proof armor.

Strongbeard then let's go and suddenly a a huge nuclear energy beam hits them and sends them all crashing into the ground as a craze looking man appears in the air above them and smashes into Zaiser and precceds to attack him and the rest of the team like a Raving luatic , while laughing insanely saying in a stern tone.

Own Little World

man: oh this is going to be so much fun, I just enjoying a good massacre ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Sandblock: I see that guy before, he's the derranged type 3 Hybrid that went missing from a asylum in near LA in 2000!

Sandblock then begins to blocking as Danny starts wailing on him like a raving lunatic, and then Captain Norway throws his Shield at Danny, but Danny just shrugs the attack off and keeps on attacking the team in a frenzy rampage while laughing insanely.
    Ursa rages through Strongbeard's telekinetic attack and Celsia proceeds to freeze Danny

"I don't know if that will hold him but let's move hard and fast right"
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Ursa rages through Strongbeard's telekinetic attack and Celsia proceeds to freeze Danny

"I don't know if that will hold him but let's move hard and fast right"
    Sandblock: it won't the guy has high level Radiokinesis, he's extremely dangerous! he's responsable for the largest disaster in the state of california's history, and accidently out of anger wipe out half of LA with a nuclear expolson in 1998!

Captain Norway hits Danny with his sheild and catches saying in a firm tone.

Captain Norway: then we better take him out quick!

Zasier: you mean before he effects one of us with radiation posion, yeah that sounds like a good idea.

Bombards Danny with fire power and Sandblock punches Danny with full power punches and knocks him to the ground just as Danny body unthaws itself with intense radiation heat. Danny then gets back up however his mindset has change and he says in a worried tone.

Benny: huh how did I get here, I'm not in my safe room. (looking at Usra, Celsia, Zaiser, Captain Norway, and Sandblock) I don't know who you guys are but please stay away from me, I'm warning you all if you don't get away from me now, something bad is going to happen.

Zasier ( measuring Benny / Danny's radiation levels): this isn't good, the radiation he's giving off is becoming highly unstable.

Sandblock: in other words?

Zasier: in other words, he's going to expolded like a nulcear bomb!

Big Malida then attacks Sandblock and Sandblock counters her attacks with skillful dragon kungfu strikes as Strong beard stops Usra to a halt and lifts her up in the air with his right hand saying in a stern tone.

Strongbeard: I don't know what you are bear woman, but you pick the wrong Hybrid to F$*K with, be lucky i'm going easy on you!

he then punches Usra with a telekinetic enchance punch so hard that she goes flying through a large hill side and crashing into the ground in a huge crater. then Strongbeard puts a telekinetic force field around Benny / Danny and Zasier bombards him with fire power saying in a firm tone.

Zaiser: guys attack their Captain while he's busy!

Captain Norway starts hitting Strongbeard with his shield multiple times, as Sandblock is matching Big Malida blow for blow saying in a stern tone.

Sandblock: guys I kind of have my hands full here this bitch is tough!

meanwhile in his headquarters Keyna is montioring the action that is happing outside saying in a firm tone.

Keyna: Samson and his crew seem to be keeping those heroes busy, however if the heroes managed to get passed them Momo, Axlaina, Cindy, Billy, Sammatha, Badai and Shane I want you all to be ready just in case that happens.

Momo ( turns in to his armor form): ready you say, how's this for ready, nice isn't it this is my new armor form!

Axilaina ( looking at Usra on the monitoring): what a peculiar female specimen, I'm intresting in doing studies on her.

Billy: oh boy this is going to be so much fun!

Cindy: yeah this is going to be a good warm up! yeah I beat those losers with are eyes closed Billy.

Billy: you said it Cindy, this is going to be a breeze, those chumps don't stand a chance against the two of us.

Badai ( looking at Billy & Cindy): cocky brats, already declaring victory before the fight has even begun, such foolishness. ( looking at Keyna) as you wish master Keyna!

Sandblock: it won't the guy has high level Radiokinesis, he's extremely dangerous! he's responsable for the largest disaster in the state of california's history, and accidently out of anger wipe out half of LA with a nuclear expolson in 1998!

Captain Norway hits Danny with his sheild and catches saying in a firm tone.

Captain Norway: then we better take him out quick!

Zasier: you mean before he effects one of us with radiation posion, yeah that sounds like a good idea.

Bombards Danny with fire power and Sandblock punches Danny with full power punches and knocks him to the ground just as Danny body unthaws itself with intense radiation heat. Danny then gets back up however his mindset has change and he says in a worried tone.

Benny: huh how did I get here, I'm not in my safe room. (looking at Usra, Celsia, Zaiser, Captain Norway, and Sandblock) I don't know who you guys are but please stay away from me, I'm warning you all if you don't get away from me now, something bad is going to happen.

Zasier ( measuring Benny / Danny's radiation levels): this isn't good, the radiation he's giving off is becoming highly unstable.

Sandblock: in other words?

Zasier: in other words, he's going to expolded like a nulcear bomb!

Big Malida then attacks Sandblock and Sandblock counters her attacks with skillful dragon kungfu strikes as Strong beard stops Usra to a halt and lifts her up in the air with his right hand saying in a stern tone.

Strongbeard: I don't know what you are bear woman, but you pick the wrong Hybrid to F$*K with, be lucky i'm going easy on you!

he then punches Usra with a telekinetic enchance punch so hard that she goes flying through a large hill side and crashing into the ground in a huge crater. then Strongbeard puts a telekinetic force field around Benny / Danny and Zasier bombards him with fire power saying in a firm tone.

Zaiser: guys attack their Captain while he's busy!

Captain Norway starts hitting Strongbeard with his shield multiple times, as Sandblock is matching Big Malida blow for blow saying in a stern tone.

Sandblock: guys I kind of have my hands full here this bitch is tough!
    Strongbeard would hear moments later, Ursa growling as she came back, even stronger and more enraged than before, slamming into him
    meanwhile in his headquarters Keyna is montioring the action that is happing outside saying in a firm tone.

Keyna: Samson and his crew seem to be keeping those heroes busy, however if the heroes managed to get passed them Momo, Axlaina, Cindy, Billy, Sammatha, Badai and Shane I want you all to be ready just in case that happens.

Momo ( turns in to his armor form): ready you say, how's this for ready, nice isn't it this is my new armor form!

Axilaina ( looking at Usra on the monitoring): what a peculiar female specimen, I'm intresting in doing studies on her.

Billy: oh boy this is going to be so much fun!

Cindy: yeah this is going to be a good warm up! yeah I beat those losers with are eyes closed Billy.

Billy: you said it Cindy, this is going to be a breeze, those chumps don't stand a chance against the two of us.

Badai ( looking at Billy & Cindy): cocky brats, already declaring victory before the fight has even begun, such foolishness. ( looking at Keyna) as you wish master Keyna!
    "We will be ready Kenya"

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Woah...." Ash smiled and began checking out the bike. "Lang has outdone himself with this one!"

At Maximum Order Base, Esmeralda Blackheart was walking through the base, looking for Sam.
    Esmeralda finds Sam out of costume, greeting her she said"Missed out on the action, even picked up a space babe afterwards."
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Esmeralda finds Sam out of costume, greeting her she said"Missed out on the action, even picked up a space babe afterwards."
    "Tragically as I am now I am not much use during daytime missions and it's not like the others could have waited either. Still, I'm glad you're back."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

"Tragically as I am now I am not much use during daytime missions and it's not like the others could have waited either. Still, I'm glad you're back."
    "Good to be back, Dru is also doing fine despite the complaints about bruised ribs after a tall Space Babe named Garona was expressing her thanks for helping her out during the fight"

"Good to be back, Dru is also doing fine despite the complaints about bruised ribs after a tall Space Babe named Garona was expressing her thanks for helping her out during the fight"
    "These...space babe's...what exactly do they look like? The only 'space men' I have met on this planet are Jack and Justice, both of whom look human."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

"These...space babe's...what exactly do they look like? The only 'space men' I have met on this planet are Jack and Justice, both of whom look human."
    Sam rubbed the back of her head" Garona, think of She-Hulk, yeah that poster I have in my bunk, only with pointy ears and canine fangs. Truin, she's well shapely, about Dru's height, has purple skin, and three fingers"

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...athertali.jpg/

so legato since youre back do you want to do the team thing with Dante?

Sam rubbed the back of her head" Garona, think of She-Hulk, yeah that poster I have in my bunk, only with pointy ears and canine fangs. Truin, she's well shapely, about Dru's height, has purple skin, and three fingers"

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...athertali.jpg/
    "Interesting....they seem to resemble some of the demons I have met in my lifetime."
    My RPG Site!

"Interesting....they seem to resemble some of the demons I have met in my lifetime."
    "Not demons. In some ways like me and the other people of earth. Just look different and have different cultures than we do"

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    so legato since youre back do you want to do the team thing with Dante?
    Patience is a virtue. Will do it once Sam and Esmeralda's conversation is done

"Not demons. In some ways like me and the other people of earth. Just look different and have different cultures than we do"
    "I meant in terms of appearance, actually."
    My RPG Site!