Page 6 of 632 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "I'll do that....and by the way. Next time this happens, call me." He then teleported over to Fulcrum. "Hey there, need a pick me up?"

Cleric checked herself. "Hands...legs..arms..feet..." She ran her tongue around her mouth and checked her hair. "Teeth...hair...everything is in place. I'm good. How are the others?"

Blackhawke hugged Lightning Woman. "I thought I lost you."
    Lightning Woman hugged her back. "You can't get rid of me that easily Hawke."

Morpha stretched over and wrapped herself around Phenomenal. "You're alive!"
    "Yeah...I'm actually kind of surprised I survived that myself...anyway, we won."

Omega nodded at this before flying up into the air, pressing his fingers to his head, and began mentally searching for Lightspeed.
    "They are better from the looks of things, that monster is gone for good. Made sure of that" Black Knight said to Cleric

"Any sign of him" Power Woman asked Big Ben who was looking around for Lightspeed, he shook his head"No"

Fulcrum shook his head, he can feel his insides repairing itself" I'll be all right. Thanks for what you did for Eve though"
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    "They are better from the looks of things, that monster is gone for good. Made sure of that" Black Knight said to Cleric

"Any sign of him" Power Woman asked Big Ben who was looking around for Lightspeed, he shook his head"No"

Fulcrum shook his head, he can feel his insides repairing itself" I'll be all right. Thanks for what you did for Eve though"
    "I-I see......" She hugged him. "You used it didn't you?"

"You're very welcome. Are you sure though?" Archmage asked Fulcrum.

(Clock?)
    (Fine. I'm doing fine. I'll meet you guys back at HQ....did you win?)
    (Yeah, we won.)
    (Great. Everyone's okay?)
    (All except one. Lightspeed vanished during the fight. We're searching for him now. We'll contact you if we come up with anything.)

Omega landed next to Cleric. "Cleric, can you use your powers?"
    "Yes, yes of course. What is wrong?"
    "We need you to speak with the spirits. We need to know what happened to Lightspeed."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

"I-I see......" She hugged him. "You used it didn't you?"

"You're very welcome. Are you sure though?" Archmage asked Fulcrum.

(Clock?)
    (Fine. I'm doing fine. I'll meet you guys back at HQ....did you win?)
    (Yeah, we won.)
    (Great. Everyone's okay?)
    (All except one. Lightspeed vanished during the fight. We're searching for him now. We'll contact you if we come up with anything.)

Omega landed next to Cleric. "Cleric, can you use your powers?"
    "Yes, yes of course. What is wrong?"
    "We need you to speak with the spirits. We need to know what happened to Lightspeed."
    Black Knight put one arm around Cleric and hugged her in return, as the two let go he responded" It had to be done"

"I'm sure"Fulcrum said then looked down to see his wound completly healed. Doctor Insidious sees Big Ben approaching them, looking over to see Black Knight's eyes also on her and the group she said" I didn't come here to cause any trouble. I just came here to pick up Eve and Fulcrum"

She sees Power Woman approaching"Thanks for the help back there"

"I was just protecting my minions" Dr.Insidious said

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post
    Sunnina: actually I didn't know about that, I just thought that those people shown on TV we're your typical fanatical religous cult, Sandblock is the only hybrid I met personally. but want I can't figure out is if their were this cruel to that girl Hybrid then why weren't they that cruel to the girl's twin Hybrid sister. Oh I see it's one of those cults, one child is supposedly bless aka the golden child, and the other is a unholy spawn, that's the worse kind of cult, it's belifes are so twisted. and such a cult like that would get busted in Greenland the second it's discover.

wait is that Nash guy a hybrid?
    OOC: for Froggy
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Black Knight put one arm around Cleric and hugged her in return, as the two let go he responded" It had to be done"

"I'm sure"Fulcrum said then looked down to see his wound completly healed. Doctor Insidious sees Big Ben approaching them, looking over to see Black Knight's eyes also on her and the group she said" I didn't come here to cause any trouble. I just came here to pick up Eve and Fulcrum"

She sees Power Woman approaching"Thanks for the help back there"

"I was just protecting my minions" Dr.Insidious said
    Morpha walked over. "Actually that goes to you guys too. You really helped us out." Morpha said to Fulcrum and Eve. She stretched her hand out to Fulcrum. "Name's Morpha.....you're a shapeshifter right?" She grew a second head that spoke to Insidious. "You too. Thanks a lot."

Cleric nodded and broke off the hug with Black Knight and listened Omega. "Oh...okay." Cleric said to Omega. Her eyes glowed white as she began communicating with the spirit world. A few minutes passed before she came back. "Well, the good news is that Lightspeed is not dead. The bad news is, nobody knows where he is."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Morpha walked over. "Actually that goes to you guys too. You really helped us out." Morpha said to Fulcrum and Eve. She stretched her hand out to Fulcrum. "Name's Morpha.....you're a shapeshifter right?" She grew a second head that spoke to Insidious. "You too. Thanks a lot."

Cleric nodded and broke off the hug with Black Knight and listened Omega. "Oh...okay." Cleric said to Omega. Her eyes glowed white as she began communicating with the spirit world. A few minutes passed before she came back. "Well, the good news is that Lightspeed is not dead. The bad news is, nobody knows where he is."
    "Eh, you're too good to die at the hands of that filth" Doctor Insidious said to Power Woman then went to shake Morpha's other hand"I'd do anything for them" She motions to Fulcrum and Eve

"Not sure what I am but you're welcome" Fulcrum said

"Sorry about Lightspeed" Eve said to Big Ben

"He's a survivor, not even some alien bloak can take him out" Big Ben said

"Eh, you're too good to die at the hands of that filth" Doctor Insidious said to Power Woman then went to shake Morpha's other hand"I'd do anything for them" She motions to Fulcrum and Eve

"Not sure what I am but you're welcome" Fulcrum said

"Sorry about Lightspeed" Eve said to Big Ben

"He's a survivor, not even some alien bloak can take him out" Big Ben said
    "Here's hoping the next time we meet, it's a more pleasent one then this was." Morpha said.

"Clock Man says he's good and will meet us back at base." Omega said. "Cleric didn't find Lightspeed in the spirit world, so he's alive somewhere. We'll find him."

Archmage warped over to Knight. "So, any idea what that thing was?"
    My RPG Site!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Sunnina: actually I didn't know about that, I just thought that those people shown on TV we're your typical fanatical religous cult, Sandblock is the only hybrid I met personally. but want I can't figure out is if their were this cruel to that girl then why weren't they that cruel to the girl's twin sister. Oh I see it's one of those cults, one child is supposedly bless aka the golden child, and the other is a unholy spawn, that's the worse kind of cult, it's so immoral! wait is that Nash guy a hybrid?
    "its immoral to us but to them not at all, and yea hes a hybrid, so is that Ion Star kid hes hanging out with"
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "its immoral to us but to them not at all, and yea hes a hybrid, so is that Ion Star kid hes hanging out with"
    Sunnin: well if a cult like that was found in Greenland , it would be busted the second is discover, but I'm not sure what Thailand's stance on cults are.

intervewier: for you veiwers wonder why such a cult can get away with such henious acts, it's because acorrding to Thailand Law, as long as they don't mess with their general public , and stay within their boundaries they're are free to do as they please. The Thailand Government doesn't cosider cult tribes to be a part of their general public.

Sunnina: wow so if you a child in Thailand, and born to a cult tribe, you're basically screw huh. wait Ion Star, was he that scrawny guy in the casual clothing with the silver hair and red eyes, that was just looking at me funny?
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Sunnin: well if a cult like that was found in Greenland , it would be busted the second is discover, but I'm not sure what Thailand's stance on cults are.

intervewier: for you veiwers wonder why such a cult can get away with such henious acts, it's because acorrding to Thailand Law, as long as they don't mess with their general public , and stay within their boundaries they're are free to do as they please. The Thailand Government doesn't cosider cult tribes to be a part of their general public.

Sunnina: wow so if you a child in Thailand, and born to a cult tribe, you're basically screw huh. wait Ion Star, was he that scrawny guy in the casual clothing with the silver hair and red eyes, that was just looking at me funny?
    Mariah thinks over her description, then nods

So, did you guys like the alien fight?
    My RPG Site!

OT: To Froggy, is it cool if I move ahead with the fight on the alien planet?
    My RPG Site!

So, did you guys like the alien fight?
    I liked it, esp Omega's part
    OT: To Froggy, is it cool if I move ahead with the fight on the alien planet?
    sure, go ahead

sure, go ahead
    Cool thanks man.
    My RPG Site!

sure, go ahead
    How did you like Black Knight's part? Also Insidious pulling a big damn heroes at the end?