Page 2 of 632 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    "Still got it" Keres whispered to Questar who rolled his eyes unimpressivly

Diamondback regains her resolve then bowed to Aphrodite along with the others

Ariel bowed respectfully at Aphrodite but she stopped her then smiled at her and Anna"No need for that. I was informed of your situation concerning Ares and I came to provide a solution to stop him"
    (Anyone else notice that divine beings tend to flock to us?) "We are grateful for your help Aphrodite."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

"Oh WOW look at all this!" Penelope exclaimed as she looked around the labs. "This is amazing."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

"We rather be our own bosses!" Moondragon said proudly. "We won't be used as tools for the man!'

Right besides her, Drakrose pinched the bridge of her nose as embarassment shaking her head at the statement just uttered. "I wonder why I bring you with me some times..."
    "The alternative is that we fight, I knock you both out, breaking some bones in the process, and send you to prison. Please consider your options."
    My RPG Site!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post
    Sunnina: hey my friend Nasoq's teammate Sandblock, only mention the measursements for only half of his family's heights & weights, that's the only measurements he mention as well as listing their ages. Captain Norway is one who figure out just how tall and how much that Rasyiouki person I mention was just by looking at the group picture she was in. that man has quite a talent, he can tell how big & tall a person is just by looking at a photo of them. as for my hobbies, well they inculding modeling things such as boats, trains, planes, buildings, etc. reading comic books, playing chess, collecting insects , collecting stamps, playing video games , playing D&D, playing card games like Magic the Gathering, and watching anime, all which are consider geeky by my peers, besides this other hobby I have which is watching wrestling & other various combat sports.

those were my hobbies before my new found stature, I wasn't the popular kid at my old school, I was the geeky girl with the glasses.
    Mariah, ignoring all the other irrelevant crap the tiny yet talkative girl said, smiled at watching wrestling. "I like to watch wrestling too when I get a chance! any favorites? I like Tako Supreme but I havne't watched in a while!
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "The alternative is that we fight, I knock you both out, breaking some bones in the process, and send you to prison. Please consider your options."
    "Or, we beat you, send you to the hospital, and we steal what we like from the store" Moondragon said as she assumed her defensive stance. Darkrose did so as well, her katana raised as she slowly inched closer to Gryphon. "Trust me, we know how to handle ourselves.." Darkrose warned.
    Have beer, will drink!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    "Or, we beat you, send you to the hospital, and we steal what we like from the store" Moondragon said as she assumed her defensive stance. Darkrose did so as well, her katana raised as she slowly inched closer to Gryphon. "Trust me, we know how to handle ourselves.." Darkrose warned.
    "I know you can. Attack me if you will." Gryphon said as he watched both of them.
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Mariah, ignoring all the other irrelevant crap the tiny yet talkative girl said, smiled at watching wrestling. "I like to watch wrestling too when I get a chance! any favorites? I like Tako Supreme but I havne't watched in a while!

Sunnina: you sure you don't want to talk about chess, videogames, collecting insects, stamps, modeling stuff, comic books, anime, table top Rpgs, Super Sentai and card games? sigh of course you don't those stuff are greeky, and am a geek! yeah I have favorites, I'm currently intresting in a24 year old female wrestler name Brickhouse, she's a excellent wrestler and her signtaure move is the Stonewall Buster, a varation of the brain buster. Tako Supreme is good too, he's also one of my favorites, and I like female wrestlers when they are actually female wreslters, none of this bull crap pansy girls posing as wrestlers, I hate stuff like that.

Brickhouse, and any other female wrester in her league are the only females I consider to be true wrestlers. oh and I herd that Brickhouse is the strongest woman in America is this true? I meaning I seen her matches, and that's what she's being billed as on her post cards.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleehulk View Post
    Sunnina: you sure you don't want to talk about chess, videogames, collecting insects, stamps, modeling stuff, comic books, anime, table top Rpgs, Super Sentai and card games? sigh of course you don't those stuff are greeky, and am a geek! yeah I have favorites, I'm currently intresting in a24 year old female wrestler name Brickhouse, she's a excellent wrestler and her signtaure move is the Stonewall Buster, a varation of the brain buster. Tako Supreme is good too, he's also one of my favorites, and I like female wrestlers when they are actually female wreslters, none of this bull crap pansy girls posing as wrestlers, I hate stuff like that.

Brickhouse, and any other female wrester in her league are the only females I consider to be true wrestlers. oh and I herd that Brickhouse is the strongest woman in America is this true? I meaning I seen her matches, and that's what she's being billed as on her post cards.
    "no it's not cause they're quote unquote 'geeky' so please don't spend this whole damn conversation having a complex about how people considered you a geek and an outcast cause honestly, everybody at this school has been that at one point in time and my roommate Derrick is one but it doesn't bug me, so I'm gonna say this nicely: stop bitching about it" Mariah told the smal girl

She prob is the strongest I've seen, to be honest
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Elsewhere.....
    Penelope was looking for a place to stay the night. The city was huge and she was starting to worry she may have gotten lost. (I should ask somebody where the hotel is.) She decided and was about to ask a random stranger when there was a scream. Penelope ran off in the direction of it. Reaching the source of the disturbance, she saw a group of ski mask wearing thugs harassing a young woman. The woman was yelling at them to leave her alone but one of them stepped forward and threw a fireball past her head before telling her to shut up. They advanced on her.
    Penelope ran over to them. "Hey dirt bags! I'm only going to say this once: Back off."
    One of them scoffed at her. "It's past your bedtime little girl. Go home."
    "This isn't your business."
    "Yes it is."
    Penelope then smacked the closest one across the face with a spinning jump kick, knocking him to the ground.
    While the other two were still surprised, she went on the attack, running over to the other one and giving him a jump kick to his chest, launching him through the air. He hit the ground and was out cold with shoeprints on his chest. Penelope fell to the ground and jumped back up to her feet and did a side flip and kicked the fire user away just as he was about to throw one out at her, launching him backwards through the air and taking him out of the fight. "And that concludes today's lesson dirt bags."
    She stood up straight and smiled at her handiwork. (The super jumping I picked up in the last city was worth it. It really made my legs stronger.)
    "W-wow......thank you." The woman said.
    "Hey, not a problem lady. Uh, why they after you?"
    "I-I.....I can't say....not out here in the open."
    "Alright. Well, where?"
    ".....My house. We'll go to my house and talk there."
    "Sweet. Lead the way."
    My RPG Site!

"I know you can. Attack me if you will." Gryphon said as he watched both of them.

Without so much of warning the two speed towards Gryphon. Staying low, using a quick strike, and with weapons at the ready, the two began to attack. They quickly crisscrossed each other before drawing their blades forwards, and tried to slash him. Darkrose went up high while Moondragon down low.
    Have beer, will drink!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Without so much of warning the two speed towards Gryphon. Staying low, using a quick strike, and with weapons at the ready, the two began to attack. They quickly crisscrossed each other before drawing their blades forwards, and tried to slash him. Darkrose went up high while Moondragon down low.
    Gryphon dropped a smoke bomb down and spun around, vanishing. A ninja trick he had picked up from Lady Liberty and Johnathan. The two passed the smoke with their swords but there was no sign of Gryphon at first.
    Suddenly, a series of gryphorangs shot out of the air towards them.
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "no it's not cause they're quote unquote 'geeky' so please don't spend this whole damn conversation having a complex about how people considered you a geek and an outcast cause honestly, everybody at this school has been that at one point in time and my roommate Derrick is one but it doesn't bug me, so I'm gonna say this nicely: stop bitching about it" Mariah told the smal girl

She prob is the strongest I've seen, to be honest
    Sunnina: you're right, so Brickhouse might be the strongest non power woman in america? it's amazing for a woman to be strong like her , and not juice. earning her strength & build through sheer training & dedication instead of taking short cuts, shurging away stuff like steroids. and knowing that she's clean makes me want to support her more.

well my friend Nasoq never been a geek, but she had other problem , people at her old school acussed her of being stupid & made dumb blonde jokes about her behind her back. sure Nasoq wasn't the smartest person at my old school, but she was hardly stupid. she so must wanted to be a part of the popular club at my old school, but I think she's finally realize that she doesn't need to around stuck up snobs, who threat her like a doormate. if only i was there at that research lab in Nuuk Greenland a year ago to slap some sense into Nasoq ,and stop her from trying to impressed those snobbish girl seniors, but at last I wasn't there.
    Last edited by Bruceleehulk; 03-10-2012 at 10:13 PM.
    I say Trukish Wreslting Rules- Hakan

Gryphon dropped a smoke bomb down and spun around, vanishing. A ninja trick he had picked up from Lady Liberty and Johnathan. The two passed the smoke with their swords but there was no sign of Gryphon at first.
    Suddenly, a series of gryphorangs shot out of the air towards them.
    A split second roll was able to allow them to avoid most of the on coming Gryphon rangs, but not all. A single one cut Moondragon's arm while one scrapped Drakroses's side, leaving a thin stream of blood dripping from their wounds. It took a few seconds for them to recover, allowing the two a chance to retaliate. Darkrose by tossing her kunais, and with Moondragon throwing her explosive tipped Ninja Stars.
    Have beer, will drink!

OT: Haven't had Bloodhound in awhile. Is it ok if she be involved in this?
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    OT: Haven't had Bloodhound in awhile. Is it ok if she be involved in this?
    It's cool with me if it's cool with Kevin.
    My RPG Site!