Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mimic_616 View Post
    After 15? 16 years? Scott Washington and his four symbiotes finally return!!!!

    .....only to get killed off by Brock?
    oh if this happen.... anyways when does this issue comes out?

  2. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Symbiote continuity is a sore point for me. Why is it during the arc with Toxin did Black Cat not recognize Carnage? Maximum Carnage is (unfortunately) canon, isn't it?

  3. #18
    Loose mongoose Venomous Mask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Green and purple autumn
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosore View Post
    Symbiote continuity is a sore point for me. Why is it during the arc with Toxin did Black Cat not recognize Carnage? Maximum Carnage is (unfortunately) canon, isn't it?
    That was strange, wasn't it? On one hand, her inclusion in the story had to be a reference to MC, but then she didn't seem to remember either character (you'd think she'd at least remember Venom who broke her nose)? It's like the writers got partial amnesia while writing the script.

    Still, the worst continuity is the Carnage symbiote; there are so many discrepancies in its story.
    Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,064

    Default

    Im expecting the AntiVenom antibodies to return eventually. Weve thought it was burned out for good before.

    Im assuming Eddie and the Venom symbiote will inevitably be back together eventually some day. Even if it is 20 years from now XD Its downright inevitable eventually.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Hatut Zeraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    I thought this was about the Rom foe who recently appeared in Avengers Academy. I didn't even know there was another character named Hybrid.

  6. #21
    Gamebreaker Wellman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatut Zeraze View Post
    I thought this was about the Rom foe who recently appeared in Avengers Academy. I didn't even know there was another character named Hybrid.
    Based off this preview and the other books that have come out, this won't be the case for long.

  7. #22
    Veteran Member Venom Melendez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dorado, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    Im expecting the AntiVenom antibodies to return eventually. Weve thought it was burned out for good before.

    Im assuming Eddie and the Venom symbiote will inevitably be back together eventually some day. Even if it is 20 years from now XD Its downright inevitable eventually.
    Actually, i don't think he'll get it back. Losing the suit is one of the best things that happened to Eddie and the suit.

    Hell, Eddie was able to get some much needed character development out of it and Flash is far more interesting as Venom currently. And really, getting the symbiote back would go against Brock's current development.

    Being a symbiote hunters makes sense after what he's been through.
    Last edited by Venom Melendez; 03-11-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •