Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mimic_616 View Post
    After 15? 16 years? Scott Washington and his four symbiotes finally return!!!!

.....only to get killed off by Brock?
    oh if this happen.... anyways when does this issue comes out?

Symbiote continuity is a sore point for me. Why is it during the arc with Toxin did Black Cat not recognize Carnage? Maximum Carnage is (unfortunately) canon, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosore View Post
    Symbiote continuity is a sore point for me. Why is it during the arc with Toxin did Black Cat not recognize Carnage? Maximum Carnage is (unfortunately) canon, isn't it?
    That was strange, wasn't it? On one hand, her inclusion in the story had to be a reference to MC, but then she didn't seem to remember either character (you'd think she'd at least remember Venom who broke her nose)? It's like the writers got partial amnesia while writing the script.

Still, the worst continuity is the Carnage symbiote; there are so many discrepancies in its story.
    Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....

Im expecting the AntiVenom antibodies to return eventually. Weve thought it was burned out for good before.

Im assuming Eddie and the Venom symbiote will inevitably be back together eventually some day. Even if it is 20 years from now XD Its downright inevitable eventually.

I thought this was about the Rom foe who recently appeared in Avengers Academy. I didn't even know there was another character named Hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatut Zeraze View Post
    I thought this was about the Rom foe who recently appeared in Avengers Academy. I didn't even know there was another character named Hybrid.
    Based off this preview and the other books that have come out, this won't be the case for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    Im expecting the AntiVenom antibodies to return eventually. Weve thought it was burned out for good before.

Im assuming Eddie and the Venom symbiote will inevitably be back together eventually some day. Even if it is 20 years from now XD Its downright inevitable eventually.
    Actually, i don't think he'll get it back. Losing the suit is one of the best things that happened to Eddie and the suit.

Hell, Eddie was able to get some much needed character development out of it and Flash is far more interesting as Venom currently. And really, getting the symbiote back would go against Brock's current development.

Being a symbiote hunters makes sense after what he's been through.
    Last edited by Venom Melendez; 03-11-2012 at 12:57 PM.