Page 5 of 825 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast

Get Doctor Strange. He has a great team-healing spell.

(I'd say that even if I weren't a fan. Really).

I've also got Iron Fist, She-Hulk, and Invisible Woman, but I haven't used the last two much.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Get Doctor Strange. He has a great team-healing spell.

(I'd say that even if I weren't a fan. Really).

I've also got Iron Fist, She-Hulk, and Invisible Woman, but I haven't used the last two much.
    I have invisible woman, shes pretty damn useful even if shes not leveled up. And I rely on She-Hulk ALOT. She-Hulk Smash.

I couldnt get past Viper so I threw in the towel. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by NamorsTrident View Post
    You will like her a lot in this game! I played someone who had her in pvp and she has some pretty impressive attacks.
    thank you for telling me that. I think I'm gonna buy her next week. I can't wait to use her. Take my money next week marvel.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by tkitna View Post
    I couldnt get past Viper so I threw in the towel. Lol
    It starts slow and rapidly gets fun and addicting, you should give it another try. Add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/nissanguy24 and I will send you some shield points so you can level up your heroes.

BANNED

She Hulk, Doctor Strange and Iron Man are my go to guys. I've almost saved up enough for War Machine though who was great in the team-up.

BANNED

Quick tips for if you are having trouble getting silver.

Get as many quinjets as you can and buy some cheap characters so you can spare guys to go out on 24 hour missions, once you reach lv2 on missions that can bring in about 2,000 silver per character per day.

Also go back and complete the early missions to 5 stars. It takes a while as you keep running out of game energy but this can get you a load of silver and character points and after a while these early missions are incredibly easy.

The Black Hearted Hero of Shadows's Avatar

Is it just me or in the Hand chapter those 3 Hight Threat Ninja were tougher to beat than the boss, I couldn't do it first time I completed a mission without taking out all the threats

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Shadows View Post
    Is it just me or in the Hand chapter those 3 Hight Threat Ninja were tougher to beat than the boss, I couldn't do it first time I completed a mission without taking out all the threats
    What is your lineup like? and how is your agent geared?

Viper is tricky but you have to take out Black Widow for Hawkeye and don't forget to heal!!!
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

*2,000,000th X-Books Forum post goes to...Yours truly Vivica Kang*

I keep running out of those stupid SHIELD points.

If they really want to make this a social game and not a spamming game, they have to make "you need these to play the game" items more readily available.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrewulf View Post
    Quick tips for if you are having trouble getting silver.

Get as many quinjets as you can and buy some cheap characters so you can spare guys to go out on 24 hour missions, once you reach lv2 on missions that can bring in about 2,000 silver per character per day.

Also go back and complete the early missions to 5 stars. It takes a while as you keep running out of game energy but this can get you a load of silver and character points and after a while these early missions are incredibly easy.
    Orrrrr, do what I do. Before I go to bed, send them all out on 6 hour missions.

After Hammerhead's mission, the game really picked up it's pace. I know Magneto being the bad guy is what everyone expects in the Marvel Universe, but I really wish that wasn't the case. Perhaps if he stays good for 10 years we'll start getting games where he's an X-Men.

Daredevil is great, but now I have no idea who I'm gonna save up for. Has anyone used Kitty, Storm, or Nightcrawler yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CHOX View Post
    After Hammerhead's mission, the game really picked up it's pace. I know Magneto being the bad guy is what everyone expects in the Marvel Universe, but I really wish that wasn't the case. Perhaps if he stays good for 10 years we'll start getting games where he's an X-Men.

Daredevil is great, but now I have no idea who I'm gonna save up for. Has anyone used Kitty, Storm, or Nightcrawler yet?
    I got both Kitty and Colossus by buying some Gold for them.

Quote Originally Posted by CHOX View Post

I just got Kitty for her power bonuses and she is Awesome ! The phased attack comes in handy and she has some pretty sweet counter attacks.
    Last edited by NamorsTrident; 03-08-2012 at 01:52 PM.