Page 375 of 825 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 12362

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Well, I got the Screamer...

The multiple attacks as your health gets lower are neat, but I'm not sure of the viability for PvP or PvE due to the low base damage. Any enemy that is going to reduce your agent's health that low in PvE is going to be a tough nut to crack, and whittling away at it won't seem the best option. However, paired with an armor piercer this could be a good strategy in PvE against a tough foe. In PvP the Screamer's lack of debuffs and the constant shields springing up (there's a chance for a shield/counter weapon to kick in on EVERY attack) might even make it more of a liability. Better to have a weapon that does the damage in one attack, or at least puts some debuffs in as well.
    It's a decent item to keep as your "works every round" if your PVP agent strategy rests on your agent soaking a lot of damage as a protector, with Odin's Cane, Valkyrie, Phoenix, etc. The amount of attacks it does at low health can be 4+, in my experience. I think it probably goes better on non-Generalist agents, as with the Bruiser, Scrapper, or Infiltrator bonuses it will be ultra-deadly.

PS: Tigra, still amazing. Definitely worth 90CP now that I have her at L10. She can destroy just about any enemy in three rounds or less.

PPS: Speaking of getting destroyed, I am getting killed in PVP this weekend. I think the patch on Bruisers is making them more effective against Ghost Rider in less cumulative hits (so: less sin). Might be time to swap him out, but I don't have a good enough sense of the meta-game to know what the best combo is right now.
    Last edited by krisis; 12-23-2012 at 08:31 AM.

I pretty much used 7.3 when I did farm for CP since the high threats were 100 xp after killing them.

got roar of the north from the roulette wheel? is it any good?
    Winner of the 1st Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League
    Winner of the 2nd Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League

This is probably your Marvel XP rewards kicking in. Mine kicked in yesterday... check your inventory for new weapons, too! I got "Das Boot," which looks pretty useful.
    I noticed 11 more command points as well when I signed in today - gotta check for the weapons now :)
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

The Bruiser amp is kinda wild. I run a "Modern" bruiser Thor.....the enraged on AOE attacks makes it tough to stop him. I held back on finishing the SpecOp, wanting to Level the Mace...but since the rocket Pistol is so damn useful, I went ahead and knocked most of it out. Not wanting to spend stored energy right now, so I am four hours away from beating the Destroyer and claiming Valkyrie. Good time to add a bruiser I think....especially a free one!

Edit~Turns out I was weak...spent the energy and got her! Also scored 10 CP off the Destroyer drop...so win win. And...a new character to do some of the east leveling with for awhile!
    Last edited by rex-a-vision; 12-23-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Cleared 10-1 challenge mode. No elite boss, special item is custom katana.

How much do you think Emma will cost? Also is she going to stay there permanently or leave after a few days?
    Eagerly waiting for Amazing Spider Man #1 and the new movie

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    How much do you think Emma will cost? Also is she going to stay there permanently or leave after a few days?
    I should imagine 200CP, and for three days.

Same as Mockingbird.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Hey, can anyone help me out? I need a few more allies so I can staff my flight deck.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ljay90 View Post
    Hey, can anyone help me out? I need a few more allies so I can staff my flight deck.
    You need to provide a link to your facebook or playdom account.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    You need to provide a link to your facebook or playdom account.
    Ah, right. that would help wouldn't it. Here it is https://www.facebook.com/ljay90. Once I can edit my signature I'll just add it there. Just include that your from the forum if you send me a friend request. Thanks dude

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    It's a decent item to keep as your "works every round" if your PVP agent strategy rests on your agent soaking a lot of damage as a protector, with Odin's Cane, Valkyrie, Phoenix, etc. The amount of attacks it does at low health can be 4+, in my experience. I think it probably goes better on non-Generalist agents, as with the Bruiser, Scrapper, or Infiltrator bonuses it will be ultra-deadly.
    Ah, I was using it against a slightly OP agent and I believe wearing my Generalist trench, so maybe I won't give up on it yet. I was thinking that I should try and set my agent up as what I call a "scapegoat." I did try Phoenix, but without someone to soak up the attacks, she gets killed pretty quickly.

PS: Tigra, still amazing. Definitely worth 90CP now that I have her at L10. She can destroy just about any enemy in three rounds or less.
    OK, I'm sold. If I don't have enough CPs for her by Christmas, I will convert the a few gold to get her as a Christmas present.

PPS: Speaking of getting destroyed, I am getting killed in PVP this weekend. I think the patch on Bruisers is making them more effective against Ghost Rider in less cumulative hits (so: less sin). Might be time to swap him out, but I don't have a good enough sense of the meta-game to know what the best combo is right now.
    Yeah, I'm having a hard time getting a team and agents set up figured out, too. PvP has come a long way since the days of "if you have Mockingbird, you'll win." I wish my agent had a "Critical Intel Trench" that gave him Mockingbird's abilities!
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by Ljay90 View Post
    Ah, right. that would help wouldn't it. Here it is https://www.facebook.com/ljay90. Once I can edit my signature I'll just add it there. Just include that your from the forum if you send me a friend request. Thanks dude
    Ljay90... I visited your Facebook page and there was no button for the friend request. Sorry. :(
    Marvel game addict

OK, after mulling it over for a while and thinking about Krisis' last post, I just ran 5 battles with:
    Infiltrator trench, Quantum Jumper, Screamer, Hoarfrost Mace (just for protect), Scroll of Melsalam
    Emma
    Phoenix! (can't believe I am using her in PvP)

... and I just won 4 out of 5 battles. I should have won them all, but I made an error against a guy with an Endocranial exoskeleton or some such mumbo-jumbo that I have never heard of that gave him "Mechanical body"... he also had a Transcranial Stimulator which made it tricky for my psychics. But I really could have won... it was a last round poor choice. I should also mention that his stats were stacked, too. So this kind of team is worth a try. Phoenix has no problem against the bruisers, and when she gets Cosmic Power from Emma... watch out. Your agent will die almost every battle, but then Phoenix will have an excuse to use Phoenix Fire, and your team will get Sacrificial Strength. I wish I could squeeze the Nanite Nailgun into my agent's arsenal but the other items have been useful, even though I never "use" the mace.

Any other tactics working super well for you in PvP?
    Marvel game addict

Don't know if this is true for any level jets, but for my level 6 jets 20 minute ops now net the most silver per minute.
    Marvel game addict

This is probably your Marvel XP rewards kicking in. Mine kicked in yesterday... check your inventory for new weapons, too! I got "Das Boot," which looks pretty useful.
    This appears to be the case. So much for thinking I got one over on Playdom :\ I got Das Boot as well and a Techno Organic fist thingie. Pretty neat.