Page 373 of 822 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 12322

I feel your pain lily. I had 87 CPs for the last four days till they finally threw me a bone to get Tigra this morning.

I guess the game is trying to tell me something. The last 3 times I've tried to purchase Dr. Strange, the game has crashed.

I got the 1000 ISO link today. I completed the SPecOps about two weeks ago, but it was nice to get something that wasnt a shiny gold thing.

Planning to buy myself Tigra for Christmas, once Val is Lvl 9. Have her to 8, but she's quite a struggle to play as. She hits scrappers hard, but her accuracy (esp on her lvl 2 attack) is really poor and her level 6 isnt really of any use as I so rarely find anyone gets killed these days. Probably the worst SpecOps rewards we've had.

Did myself the Rocket Pistol today though, with the bonus to bleeding, the splash damage, the 1K base damage anyway (for my level) and some burning thrown in for good measure, that's a pretty useful weapon to have IMO
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

I picked up the rocket pistol as well. I had been trying to decide between it and the soon to be reoffered Coulsen's revenge. I have tried to stay away fro customized weapons, but the collateral damage of bleeding and burning makes it awesome. And with the coordinated attack thing, sometimes you end up setting opponents up with combat reflexs or whatever. Been using it and man...it is easily my favorite weapon!

Was thinking about getting Black Widow's alternate costume. Should I get the Infiltrator or the Tactician alt?
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Doesn't the Tact alt have that "Double Agent" thing? Those two turns are always nice...

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

I've been having a lot of luck lately getting CP replaying Mission 3.5. (I've got 5 stars on all the normal missions.)

I have 185 CP currently. (I have all the characters currently available but none of the alternate costumes. Not planning on buying alternates.)
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Hmmmm, apparently Christmas came early in MAA. My computer rebooted to find somewhere abouts 50 SP, 450,000 Silver and 15 CP that wasn't there before. Score!

I love Christmas Cookies. By far my most used item.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    I love Christmas Cookies. By far my most used item.
    Yes! I remind myself every night before bed that it is worth it to spend the six extra minutes to visit all of my allies so that I'll have Christmas Cookies far into the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by goosey13 View Post
    Hmmmm, apparently Christmas came early in MAA. My computer rebooted to find somewhere abouts 50 SP, 450,000 Silver and 15 CP that wasn't there before. Score!
    I want this bug. all I got is one that recharges isos every other fight (Though I think they're drops that don't appear when I'm fighting but are later added to my stash)

Screw it. I broke down and got Wolverine. Then I went on and got Valkyrie. yeah me. Now time to get my cps back so I can snag Tigra.

On the plus side I have managed to get diamond status on PvP( never done that before so at least fingers crossed) so I should get gold from that.

Quote Originally Posted by goosey13 View Post
    Lucky. I'm saving up all my CP for either Deadpool or Psylocke if she comes out by the time I reach 135 CP.

Chapter 10! More Challenge Mode Levels! Phoenix retooled! Valkyrie retooled! Bruisers improved! Rebalanced flight deck! New silver-cost high-level of ISO! See the patch notes!

Mission 1 enemies are AIM Bruisers, Blasters, and Tacticians. Deploy is Iron Man & Wolverine. Team-Up is Colossus. Need to staff 8 jets to move on.

Mission 2 enemies are Maggia and Hand Infiltrators, Tacticians, and Scrappers. Deploy is War Machine. Team-Up is Black Widow.

Mission 3 enemies are AIM Blasters, Bruisers, Infiltrators, and a Power Armor. Deploy is Nightcrawler. Team-Up is Storm (which makes for super-fun Power-Armor fight, if you have her Tactician version).

Mission 4 enemies are Mindless Ones! Deploy is Spider-Woman. Team-Up is Thor. Major plot development! Plus, EPIC Dormammu with a ton of helpers from the Limbo Spec Op, including two of the terrifying scorpion-tail women. No special weapon reward, unless you count a Custom Vibra-Shotel.

Mission 5 enemies are Servo Guard Blasters, Bruisers, and Scrappers. Deploy is Cap and Hulk (expensive!). Team-Up is Thing, which is BRUTAL if you don't have his Scrapper version, as the battle is nearly all Blasters. Oh, and Dr. Doom has a "Ring Imperial Attack" that causes 30% chance of stun on the entire team for TWO TURNS, and "Trifurcator" to third your HP. I'd say bring Emma, except the middle layer of the battle is all Servos. I think Tactician Strange is the way to go.

Plus, Chapter 11 mission thumbnails - the premium will be Captain America.

Holy crap, Valkyrie is great now - her cheap L2 attack now causes Static Charge in addition to Deathwatch, which now heals your ENTIRE team. Her first attack (which is still too expensive) now takes advantage of Exposed, which is caused on all opponents by her L9.

Also, if I'm reading the Phoenix patch notes correctly, her White Crown uniform can now be used to keep allies perpetually alive as long as you use Phoenix Fire every time her new ally-saving passive deploys.

PS: Nightcrawler is so next in line for buffs - just you wait.
    Last edited by krisis; 12-21-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Chapter 10! More Challenge Modes! Phoenix retooled! Valkyrie retooled! Bruisers improved! Rebalanced flight deck! New silver-cost high-level of ISO! See the patch notes!

Mission 1 Deploy is Iron Man & Wolverine. Team-Up is Colossus.

Plus, Chapter 11 mission thumbnails - the premium will be Captain America.

Holy crap, Valkyrie is great now - her cheap L2 attack now causes Static Charge in addition to Deathwatch, which now heals your ENTIRE team. Her first attack (which is still too expensive) now takes advantage of Exposed.

oh man, I was going to not bother with the game for the rest of the day but this is promising!