Page 366 of 822 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 12325

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    Do you think she's the next Special Ops or just next character?
    She's the new pvp reward

Her sprite looks... weird. Like she's having trouble with her hips and can't stand upright. Looking at her stats, I'd say she's going to be the anti-Emma, and VERY annoying in future PvP.

And the Helicarrier is all decorated for Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    She's the new pvp reward
    Doh! That's what I meant. She's PvP reward...
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Was Psylocke ever confirmed? I don't especially care since I'm not a huge fan. I'm just kinda surprised she hasn't shown up by now.
    Well speak of the devil. :P

Too bad I've sworn off these PVP tournaments. I sunk way too much time into the last one.

And what the hell kind of battle stance for a ninja is that?

And HOW does Betsy end up with what look like better psychic abilities than Jean and Emma?

This has been my fanboy rant for the year. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Her sprite looks... weird. Like she's having trouble with her hips and can't stand upright. Looking at her stats, I'd say she's going to be the anti-Emma, and VERY annoying in future PvP.

Bitch bends reality with her body. It's part of the upgrade her pervy brother gave her when he made her into existance.

Well speak of the devil. :P

Too bad I've sworn off these PVP tournaments. I sunk way too much time into the last one.

And what the hell kind of battle stance for a ninja is that?

And HOW does Betsy end up with what look like better psychic abilities than Jean and Emma?

This has been my fanboy rant for the year. Carry on.
    Don't worry. She'll get a heavy nerf once she's officially public.

http://cache.io9.com/assets/images/8/2012/01/8dd88cb7dfc51171b4ad6dccfa4e7594.jpg

Bitch bends reality with her body. It's part of the upgrade her pervy brother gave her when he made her into existance.
    No matter how many times I see that...I don't think Psylocke's hips exist in the 616 reality. She probably gathers "pelvic energy" from some other Einsteinian universe.

Don't worry. She'll get a heavy nerf once she's officially public.
    Oh probably, but her moveset does look pretty sweet.

And very retarded at that. Shield, check. Counter attacks, check. Increases stats and avoidance along with a critical and making the shield stronger check.

Well I think we got our strong infiltrator outside of alt costumes.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Will Psylocke be the new Mockingbird, inducing migraines with her pertinent purple pangs?

AAH! Good Lord! Someone broke that poor woman's neck and stuck boobs on her collarbone!!

I actually have a soft spot for Psylocke. A looooong time ago, before I was ever into comics, I was 'dating' a boy who identified with Wolverine, and I chose Psylocke for myself because I thought she looked cool. (This was before she became Gratuitous T&A Shot Woman -- at least, I hope). Think late 1990s.
    Last edited by chariset; 12-13-2012 at 03:25 PM.

I don't hate Psylocke, I don't like her, but I find her an entertaining read from time to time. And while most Women in comics are victims of being view as a just T&A shots, it seems a lot of artist take it a step further with her.

I don't hate Psylocke, I don't like her, but I find her an entertaining read from time to time. And while most Women in comics are victims of being view as a just T&A shots, it seems a lot of artist take it a step further with her.
    She's a ninja, you know. They're super-bendy.

Storm just set off for training to Level 12, so I have a while to get all the new acquisitions ready for training. Tigra, Val, Deadpool, and Cable still need to unlock their full set of attacks, plus I have several characters in the 9-11 range who could use leveling.

Incidentally, is it 'TEE-gra' or 'TIE-gra'?
    Last edited by chariset; 12-13-2012 at 03:39 PM.

I think they peg it as she knows what she's got and likes to show it off. I've been reading an X-Men trilogy of which Betsy is arguably the star and her base character is "Super-Bitch"

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Incidentally, is it 'TEE-gra' or 'TIE-gra'?
    I go with Tie!

I think they peg it as she knows what she's got and likes to show it off. I've been reading an X-Men trilogy of which Betsy is arguably the star and her base character is "Super-Bitch"
    Which story is that?

Also checking the rewards for this PVP match, I got to say that Scroll thing looks like it would be hella useful to have against people like Strange, Emma and Scarlet Witch.

So they are doing a sale of equipment and the first item is the scroll of melsalam - at 32 gold I might get that.

Anyone have it and is it worth it?
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Ok. The nanite inductive nailgun from last time's diamond reward paired with any item that makes the agent protect the team, like the hoarfrost mace? Horrible pain in the ass to face.