Page 3 of 825 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
    BANNED

So I'm playing through the chapters.
    Hydra first enemy? Cool
    RAID next? Alright.
    AIM? Very Cool
    Frost Giants? They're ramping up the threats!
    Mafia guys...wait, I went from fight those organizations and mythical creatures to fighting the mob?

This game is like crack. I can't get enough silver, training is expensive! 2,000 silver to train Ms Marvel to level 3, 4,000 silver to train She-Hulk to level 4 and 10,000 silver to train Iron Man to level 5!

Even when you get friends to play, there is a gift limit per day.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by U-Foe View Post
    This game is like crack. I can't get enough silver, training is expensive! 2,000 silver to train Ms Marvel to level 3, 4,000 silver to train She-Hulk to level 4 and 10,000 silver to train Iron Man to level 5!

Even when you get friends to play, there is a gift limit per day.
    WAIT! How do you get silver to train people? I have to use Shield points!

You have to spend Silver and SHIELD points to train. It's just that Silver is a lot easier to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by CHOX View Post
    Anyone else having a hard time saving up for characters? I keep aiming for Daredevil, but dammit, Reed Richards and The Thing were too tempting!
    I just had a team up with Spider-Man, oh man does he kick ass!

Pricy though.

Down low Ms Marvel, She Hulk and the Invisible Woman are all asskickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    So I'm playing through the chapters.
    Hydra first enemy? Cool
    RAID next? Alright.
    AIM? Very Cool
    Frost Giants? They're ramping up the threats!
    Mafia guys...wait, I went from fight those organizations and mythical creatures to fighting the mob?
    LOL i had the same feeling. Ms. Marvel is one-shotting Frost Giants. then shes getting her ass kicked by mafia guys lol.

Wait until you deal with the Mindless Ones

The Hood is my next boss battle, but naturally I have to wait for my energy to recharge.

And anyway, the "street thugs becoming a match for superheroes" thing is justified by the ISO-whatsits.

How are you guys getting so far, and so fast? Is it friends joining staffing the ships? Buying gold to continue? I've hit a brick wall at Hammerhead's mission.

What other heroes would you guys like to see added to the game?

For me Vision, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther and Wonderman top the list.

get a few friends and max yourself out on gifts (Send SHIELD points almost exclusively) And visit their maps you usually get +3 shield points. And level your heroes up, their moves all have good synergy, And do the research so you can give your Agent a class instead of generalist. I've had good luck with a Blaster, Bruser, Tactician combo. Ms. Marvel, She Hulk and my Agent. Ms. Marvel and S-hulk both hit HARD. And for my agent I use a weapon with a bleed effect and stack it, He gets double hits against blasters too as a tactician. She Hulk and Ms. Marvel both get moves that give them two turns every 2 or 3. Add me and ill send you shield points.

Who are your heroes right now? and what are their levels? Hammerhead by the way his henchmen are surprisingly hard lol.

By the way You guys can add me. Robert Hale from Bakersfield Ca. Send me a message about it and ill add you in game. SB/DB add me man.

I presume you're the one with the pictures of the motorcycles? Friend request sent.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I presume you're the one with the pictures of the motorcycles? Friend request sent.
    I do own a motorcycle!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Ronin View Post
    get a few friends and max yourself out on gifts (Send SHIELD points almost exclusively) And visit their maps you usually get +3 shield points. And level your heroes up, their moves all have good synergy, And do the research so you can give your Agent a class instead of generalist. I've had good luck with a Blaster, Bruser, Tactician combo. Ms. Marvel, She Hulk and my Agent. Ms. Marvel and S-hulk both hit HARD. And for my agent I use a weapon with a bleed effect and stack it, He gets double hits against blasters too as a tactician. She Hulk and Ms. Marvel both get moves that give them two turns every 2 or 3. Add me and ill send you shield points.

Who are your heroes right now? and what are their levels? Hammerhead by the way his henchmen are surprisingly hard lol.

By the way You guys can add me. Robert Hale from Bakersfield Ca. Send me a message about it and ill add you in game. SB/DB add me man.
    I actually created two dummy accounts for the purpose of staffing/shield points. I just run out of energy way too fast. You really need to be able to buy it with silver.

I've got Dr. Strange (5), Cyclops (5), Reed Richards (4), Sue Storm (5), and The Thing (4). I'm gonna go with Daredevil for my scrapper, but I've got about 15 command points to go. The urge to buy all these X-Men is killing me though! I see Colossus for ONLY 25 points, and I've had to hold myself back. I get into the 40 range and I've got Kitty and Human Torch in my grasp, gah!

Quote Originally Posted by CHOX View Post
    I actually created two dummy accounts for the purpose of staffing/shield points. I just run out of energy way too fast. You really need to be able to buy it with silver.

I've got Dr. Strange (5), Cyclops (5), Reed Richards (4), Sue Storm (5), and The Thing (4). I'm gonna go with Daredevil for my scrapper, but I've got about 15 command points to go. The urge to buy all these X-Men is killing me though! I see Colossus for ONLY 25 points, and I've had to hold myself back. I get into the 40 range and I've got Kitty and Human Torch in my grasp, gah!
    Ms. Marvel is training for level 6. 8 hours! thats quite the jump from level 5.

The Black Hearted Hero of Shadows's Avatar

I've just reached those spider-Man team up missions and ol' Spidey is a a beast!

I'm even willing to say that class bonus aside I'd rather have him on my team then Thor!