Page 2 of 820 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
    The Black Hearted Hero of Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodimus View Post
    i love the potential teams you can make out of the character selection, but other than that, i guess i dont find excitement in games like this. i'll try it again after sometime. i want to have thor in my team.

btw, can you lose members of your team? or do they leave for storyline reasons?
    There's a lot of missions where you send any hero,or a certain class of hero or a specific one away for 1 battle and they autocomplete it but you loose them for that time.

I have the same problem, its actually a lot of fun, but so loaded with this social networking crap that its hard to get SHIELD points to do ANYTHING, I mean I am outbefore I get my heroes to level 2. Uhg.

It'd really be a fun game if they cut all of that crap out.

I agree, I got so far then hit a dead end as only one of my friends is playing it.
    The combat is a bit poor too, very similar to Dragonage. My Shield agent isn't worth having in a fight at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by afsupplies View Post
    I agree, I got so far then hit a dead end as only one of my friends is playing it.
    The combat is a bit poor too, very similar to Dragonage. My Shield agent isn't worth having in a fight at the moment.
    He has to level up a bit before hes useful, try using a bladed weapon with a bleed effect, it stacks and is a lot more useful than the guns.

One the plus side you can send your friend an unlimited number of shield points and vice versa.

You pretty much have to go to the forums and add random people to your Friends list.

I'm still enjoying it, but I hate having to beg for SHIELD points. And they're not even pretending that it's not a pay game, since Silver buys almost nothing useful and Gold gets you all sorts of neat stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    You pretty much have to go to the forums and add random people to your Friends list.

I'm still enjoying it, but I hate having to beg for SHIELD points. And they're not even pretending that it's not a pay game, since Silver buys almost nothing useful and Gold gets you all sorts of neat stuff.
    Silver is useless in the game basically.

SHIELD points are everything and basically the hardest thing to get if you dont have friends online.

BANNED

PM me if you wanna add to friends list!

I'm enjoying it, aside from the fact that you either have to wait 6 hours for your energy to fill up, or buy it...:/

I completely agree with all the "it could be fun except ___" comments.

I like the basic story idea and the gameplay's not bad, but the game itself puts so many obstacles in the way...

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

I agree with those who say it is really weird to try and play the game without paying for the stuff and without turning into one of those people who asks for stuff on their friends list (which has annoyed me endlessly.)
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    PM me if you wanna add to friends list!
    I can't seem to do it! Whenever I try to edit anything on my profile, I get this message:

chariset, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The Black Hearted Hero of Shadows's Avatar

I can't seem to do it! Whenever I try to edit anything on my profile, I get this message:

chariset, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Maybe you have to hit 30 posts?

I remember being really annoyed that I couldn’t get a avatar till 20 or 30 posts.

Or maybe you need more Shield Points

Anyone else having a hard time saving up for characters? I keep aiming for Daredevil, but dammit, Reed Richards and The Thing were too tempting!

I tried it, but with next to no one else I know playing, its really hard to get anything done. I'm not exactly fond of the Avengers as a SHIELD team, and the initial characters aren't what I want to play with either. Iron Man? Sorry, I hate him these days. Black Widow? Meh. Hawkeye is okay, but unless I have Mockingbird to team him with, it just feels... incomplete.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Old Sparky View Post
    I tried it, but with next to no one else I know playing, its really hard to get anything done. I'm not exactly fond of the Avengers as a SHIELD team, and the initial characters aren't what I want to play with either. Iron Man? Sorry, I hate him these days. Black Widow? Meh. Hawkeye is okay, but unless I have Mockingbird to team him with, it just feels... incomplete.
    You know...they don't have Mockingbird...weird.
    Also, get one friend and make sure you're online at the same time. Send gifts back and forth and you can rake up A LOT of Shield points.