Page 752 of 825 FirstFirst ... 252652702742748749750751752753754755756762802 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 12363

If I had the time I'd be tempted to 4 star twelve missions to get the last gold I need for Havok but I don't feel like it.
    I think I'll get Wolverine if he goes on sale instead since I'd most likely have enough.
    Eagerly waiting for Amazing Spider Man #1 and the new movie

I just realised If I hadn't stopped playing the game after task 24 of spec-ops so many times, I would have had Valkyrie, Rescue, Hank Pym and Ares...

26k points of Selene away from Daredevil alt.
    Last edited by Captain M; 12-24-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Seem to be having luck in Defense on PVP but no so much luck in Offense. Hopefully I can at least stay in gold while trying to get up to Agent Venom
    Eagerly waiting for Amazing Spider Man #1 and the new movie

2 tasks left - epic boss runs and Nico is mine. I will be 4 starring the mission with the epic runs and complete the lockbox tasks at the same time.

Currently have over 700 ISO (I got lucky and hit 1000 iso on the first day) so I'll be able to finish this up tonight.

Almost up to 200 Lockboxes for Moonstone and have 138 saved up for Doom.

Currently at 2201 command points (but I still need to recruit Spiral) but may treat myself to some alternate costumes tonight.

Still not playing PvP if I do not have too.

Have noticed that Phoenix Cyclops and Heroic Age Hawkeye work very well against Blaster Arcade

Merry X-Mas everyone!
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Gray Hulk is the new love of my Avengers Alliance life. Double Hulk Up on Rage Punch means you have him to max twice as fast, plus he occasionally pre-counters attacks. Add into that that you can have him as a Tactician, where he can dish out and maintain 5x Hulk Up every turn after the first, and you have a super-deadly alt!

Still don't understand the point of the new War Machine alt. Can anyone describe the attack chain to me?

PS: The best team I've found for Scrapper Arcade (who was really a problem for me so far) is Tactician Hulk and Tactician Cyclops. Neither of them are negatively impacted by the anti-class attack, although it slightly cuts down on Cyclops granting extra turns. Pairs well with White Trench Blaster agent. On Infiltrator Arcade, Magik and Deadpool remain my go-to.
    Last edited by krisis; 12-24-2013 at 09:57 AM.

I use DP and Scrapper Black cat on every Arcade except the bruiser one.

I deal at least %25 damage on all of them.
    But I deal more than %70 to inf. Arcades.

Yep. Found the best combination against Bruiser Arcade.

Use Cable and Satana with chakra strike.
    You know Cable's level 1 has paragon exploiter and when you use his techno organic rampage it makes his energy attacks deal more damage and it also epplies dizzy,slowed,exposed and/or weakend to Arcade. Chakra strike does that too. Like that's not enough, Satana gives him even more damage with Dark Impact.
    And on top of that I go with Quantum Jumper which makes Cable even better with his L9 ability.
    His flanked also helps a lot till Arcade uses multi-ball.

I need advice guys!!

I can't get more than 24k points on Phoenix heroic battle. What should I do? Should I buy an eIso? Should I buy her alt?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I need advice guys!!

I can't get more than 24k points on Phoenix heroic battle. What should I do? Should I buy an eIso? Should I buy her alt?
    You need the Empowered Isotope-8, that gives you some health points when you rest.
    Start using Psi-Blast on the Hellfire soldier and use Mind Link on him the next turn. After that, attack Selene and use Mind Link on the Hellfire enemy whenever you can. After Selene is defeated, just go with Mind Link, Rest, Mind Link, Rest, until your HP points are restored, then kill the other enemy. You'll get more than 40k points.
    My Steam profile

SHSO squad name: Guarding Gargoyle Ninja
    Squad level: 2.500
    Avengers Alliance: Agent Nukky, level 300
    Marvel Heroes: Beta tester, True Believer

I don't how you guys are so far ahead. I'm still on task 12. I think I've said this before but I think the only reason I finished the last two SpecOps is because I got lucky during each and got a 1000 iso in the daily roulette.

This time I'm just getting doomboxes...sure.. cool.... because I think I'll probably get Doom without much trouble (120 boxes so far) but man.. I can't get any momentum going with the SpecOp.
    Things at Marvel that need a rest:
    1. Dr. Doom
    2. Dinosaurs/Savage Land
    3. Sentinels
    4. Time Travel
    5. Women arching their backs for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by Nukky View Post
    You need the Empowered Isotope-8, that gives you some health points when you rest.
    Start using Psi-Blast on the Hellfire soldier and use Mind Link on him the next turn. After that, attack Selene and use Mind Link on the Hellfire enemy whenever you can. After Selene is defeated, just go with Mind Link, Rest, Mind Link, Rest, until your HP points are restored, then kill the other enemy. You'll get more than 40k points.
    Thanks a lot. I'm gonna do that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukky View Post
    But the hellfire enemy dies before selene. :S

I can't even win now let alone winning with less than 26k points.
    Last edited by Captain M; 12-24-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    But the hellfire enemy dies before selene. :S

I can't even win now let alone winning with less than 26k points.
    What kind of isos you're using?
    Try the white ones that give you Health, Attack and Defense.
    My Steam profile

SHSO squad name: Guarding Gargoyle Ninja
    Squad level: 2.500
    Avengers Alliance: Agent Nukky, level 300
    Marvel Heroes: Beta tester, True Believer

Nope. I tried everything. I even won with having more than half hp. I can't get more than 24k points. Or less infact.

I'll just spend 10 golds to skip. I'll get more when I finish the chapter anyways.