Page 727 of 822 FirstFirst ... 227627677717723724725726727728729730731737777 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 12325
    Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I'm dying for Polaris (and Iceman) to be added to this game. I think there might be legal issues with Namor, but I'm not sure. I think we'll be seeing some Inhumans like Medusa and Crystal in the comings months.
    I'd also like to see lockboxes for Venom and the Enchantress.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Yep. Right now I get my 5 wins in a row.
    Also don't have the Horn but I don't really care if I miss out on that
    I just have an uncanny need to collect complete sets from every Spec Ops, but if I don't get the roulette weapon I typically don't get the gold weapon, either.
    Bring back Hawkwoman

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

So my defense team has been set to - "Below bottom of the barrel craptacular" since the PvP switch over.... I cant drop ranking to save my life unless I purposely throw a fight, or just have seriously bad luck. I'm looking at you - Hot Shot and AoE stunning my whole team first action.

My defense score on my Defense team is seriously, under 1500. I have Daredevil and SheHulk again, an agent with starting armor and x4 Needle Guns. Is the AI seriously not matching me up against people because my rating is so piss poor it cant find me a valid match? Is the AI for once actually working ? I havent had a Defense battle in my report section for over a 36 hours. I'm almost tempted to try and raise my score into Gold or higher just to see if it still doesnt give me matches. I'd laugh if the new design on the PVP allowed me to just climb all the way to the top, but never put me up for defense because my other score is so awful it cant find a opponent for me. :D
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

I'd LOVE to see those 5 you mentioned in the game (Namor, Ice Man, Polaris, Sunfire and Firestar)!!!! And am surprised we don't have any more announced characters. I do hope that we get Medusa and Crystal soon for the Inhumans. And perhaps Justice and Speedball for the New Warriors aspect. Sure we'll get Falcon and Winter Soldier for the Captain America movie. And since we seem to get X-Force and Thunderbolt characters for PVP rewards I really want to see Songbird and Atlas. As for villain lockbox characters I think we'll soon get Venom, Mystique, Enchantress and I hope Moonstone too.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

I will agree with you both - I think Medusa is very likely to appear in 2014, and I will be delighted by her appearance :)

Namor is most likely a no. He has legal troubles.

Universal owns the rights to him still.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Namor is most likely a no. He has legal troubles.

Universal owns the rights to him still.
    I thought that was film-only?

It's hard to fathom how all of the major characters from Marvel's various film and video game licenses are in this game, but Namor remains off-limits.

No it was game as well.

That is why they had to use Jean instead of him.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

I've gotten that damn teleporter beacon the last three pvp roulettes. Give me more lockboxes! Or at least something different.

I bought 30 lockboxes.

1 new cover.

Only 3 left to get now.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Doctor Voodoo has a lot of potential.

I'm wondering who the next Spec Ops hero will be. I'm still expecting Falcon around the release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. With Bucky possible as a lockbox hero.

Also, we should see a Guardian of the Galaxy appearing around the launch of that movie. Star-Lord as a Spec Ops hero?

Also expecting Scott Lang around the release of the Ant-Man film. (We already have Hank and Jan, after all.)

I'm wondering when we'll get Blade.

I also think we could see Jessica Jones ("as in Jewel") added at some point. (She's the only one of the Netflix Marvel series that we don't already have.)
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Wow, what were the odds that I got 10 gold from the daily roulette AND the PVP roulette today? Also, just 11 more Cold Irons to go!
    Bring back Hawkwoman

I have no idea who might be the next lockbox or who will come in the OS. We just have to confirm the alternate costumes. And the custom of Wanda ever seen.

I hope that many characters appear or be announced soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Wow, what were the odds that I got 10 gold from the daily roulette AND the PVP roulette today? Also, just 11 more Cold Irons to go!
    So jelly.

At least pvp changed things up and gave me something other than the teleporter beacon today.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsaiMeLemoni View Post
    So jelly.

At least pvp changed things up and gave me something other than the teleporter beacon today.
    PVP doesn't give me any lockboxes at all. Ugh. I want Sabretooth so I can leave this mode behind.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page