Page 713 of 822 FirstFirst ... 213613663703709710711712713714715716717723763813 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 12325

Oh trust me I know.

Rogue shouldn't of been countering non single target attacks, but Ares is the problem. He does WAY TOO much. He makes pre nerf Rescue look like a joke.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Last Moon Knight research underway.

Gambit off for level 13.

No luck with any runs at Hercules' personalized ISO.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

I'm working on getting as many blasters to 13 first, for the PvP attack bonus. Although I have Juggs, Ares & Emma already there. Also have Cyke at 13 with Rogue training. I use them all in PvP anyway.

Quicksilver ISO ! One more down.

I got all the useless ones :- Rogue (anyway we use L9 for extra turn in next round), Quicksilver (with the protect weapon usage his quickness is not getting consumed anyway), Dr. Strange (not using), Spiderman (not using).
    I want the Thor's and SWi's now which IMO are the only good ones (can count Wolverine also). So many tries but no luck so far.

sooo close...my PvP ranking is 25.88%...

Quote Originally Posted by mike2303 View Post
    I got all the useless ones :- Rogue (anyway we use L9 for extra turn in next round), Quicksilver (with the protect weapon usage his quickness is not getting consumed anyway), Dr. Strange (not using), Spiderman (not using).
    I want the Thor's and SWi's now which IMO are the only good ones (can count Wolverine also). So many tries but no luck so far.
    I've been farming for these bloody isos since they were released I haven't gotten a single one.....ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    I've been farming for these bloody isos since they were released I haven't gotten a single one.....ugh.
    I've scored Scarlet Witch, Thor and Daredevil's crystal so far.

Cyclops is training on the way up and it looks like I might have 7 or 8 more characters ready by the time he clears tomorrow morning.

2nd research should finish about 3ish today so when I get home - I can move towards the 3rd research.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

And Moon Knight has joined the Clubhouse

Probably going to hold off on my next level 13 now for a little bit so I can focus on getting him leveled up.

I've got the last research going for Moon Knight and Hercules and Angel are now level 13 with Ares training right now. Have about 6 ready to level to 13 right now. Have had no luck farming for the iso's at all. Sucks for that. Wonder if we'll get anymore regular release characters. Both last two has specific missions to unlock them. And still 90 CPs. I guess the days of 23 CP and 48 CP are long gone.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Finally broke into the gold tier in pvp, now to hope it stays that way...

patiently collecting gold so I can skip the heroic battle and continue pursuing Moon Knights recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by TsaiMeLemoni View Post
    Finally broke into the gold tier in pvp, now to hope it stays that way...

patiently collecting gold so I can skip the heroic battle and continue pursuing Moon Knights recruitment.
    Thats Great, however just a suggestion, create a buffer of almost 100 points to stay in Gold (may be near 20-22% rating), because last day is always terrible in PVP, you will loose like 100-150 points for sure.

Hey Doesn't "Rebuff" says, "beneficial status effects will not be removed by enemy attacks or harmful status effects"
    so how come when I have Rebuff and strengthened, then Rogue can replace that with Weekend ????

Quote Originally Posted by mike2303 View Post
    Hey Doesn't "Rebuff" says, "beneficial status effects will not be removed by enemy attacks or harmful status effects"
    so how come when I have Rebuff and strengthened, then Rogue can replace that with Weekend ????
    It doesnt say that new debuffs cant be applied. So you dont lose strengthened, but you gain weakened, which puts you right back to normal.

Pvp was awful last night. Immediate stuns, then my heroes being one or 2 shotted. Yeah they might have changed the looks of it , and made slight changes, but it still is sucking Hind Tit. Polish a turd, make it look all shiney, guess what?!?!? Its still a turd.