Page 684 of 820 FirstFirst ... 184584634674680681682683684685686687688694734784 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 12300

Hey people, I've recently started playing MAA on Facebook (like, an hour ago) and I have a very dumb question: since none of my friends will play it, how do I get new allies? Is adding random people on FB the only way to go?

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Mind View Post
    Hey people, I've recently started playing MAA on Facebook (like, an hour ago) and I have a very dumb question: since none of my friends will play it, how do I get new allies? Is adding random people on FB the only way to go?
    Well there are a decent number of us here that play, so we aren't all necessarily random at that point. :D But yes, you'll need to possibly friend people you dont know. You are going to have it rough with things like Spec Ops if you dont max out your allies to farm their maps for certain resources. That however is what your privacy settings are for. Friend them, and then block them from everything except the game. Problems solved.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Gah League of Legends keeps me so busy that I can't spend enough time on this game.
    1 cover to go for Elektra.
    This nuts mission is so annoying, I get like 1 in 3 battles.
    I'll get Ares very soon tho.
    And I stopped playing PVP other than the daily bonuses.

Got Ares!
    Worked my way up to the research task for Squirrel Girl, so I should get her by tonight.
    Still fighting my way through PVP and missing 2 covers. I really hate PVP.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Mind View Post
    I have tried that in the past, no one really responded, best thing maybe to do is find friends online here that play it, on the forums and see who you like to become FB friends with them.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

Best bet for allies is touching base with a few board members - we've made a pretty good team here helping each other out.

Got Ares this morning as well - trying to get enough nuts to the Squirrel Girl (and yes - I find it annoying to jump through hoops just to have the priviledge to purchase her). Any tips on how to get acorns to drop - seems to be really slow moving on my part so any tips yielding greater results would be appreciated
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

I was going to ask if acorns are only from bosses/mini-bosses because the two I have at this point were from Toad and Mystique. Are people getting them from random enemy flunkies too?
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I was going to ask if acorns are only from bosses/mini-bosses because the two I have at this point were from Toad and Mystique. Are people getting them from random enemy flunkies too?
    I'm up to 7 and yes - I have gotten them from flunkies - but it seems a higher % from the mini/boss fights as I always seem to get one in there as well
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

I'm always happy to add a new ally from the CBR boards. PM me if you like. I have my Facebook set up so only my allies hear about my MAA accomplishments.

Spec Ops
    - Ares tomorrow for me, congrats to all who got him today! I don't want to spend any gold on ISOs. :)
    Squirrel Ops
    - Nut drops seem about 1 in 3 for me, too... using characters/weapons with tons of hits (perforator, Batstone, Wasp, Quicksilver, etc.) doesn't seem to make much of a difference. Feel a little bit like I'm playing Farmville or some other Facebook game I don't like. Wish we could send these to allies or they were in the ally gift pages. I have my agent set up with lousy armor and a Hoarfrost Mace so that I'm not picking up much experience while farming for nuts. Wonder if playing regular or challenge difficulty affects nut drops?
    PvP
    - Got into Diamond League this morning. Was not expecting that giving how I felt like I was behind the rest of the class after my long break from MAA. I keep throwing any new high PvP item in my armory and keep my training going.
    - Scored 5 LB on the PvP roulette... got another dupe. 3rd day in a row to open 10 and get a dupe. Luck is bound to change. At least 5 more free cracks at that last cover... I'm optimistic.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Bought Gambit today and have enough gold to skip the Heroic battle task. I'll get Rogue eventually I just want to start saving towards Red Hulk.

I don't get much for acorn drops, but I am up to 8 right now. Hopefully I could have them all by tonight. If not, I'm sure all be clear for tomorrow.

Thankfully, I'm far enough into Spec Ops where I can line up the challenge for winning three PVP fights with the Squirrel Girl requirement. Kill two birds with one stone.

OMG! Squirrel Girl1 I have to get her!
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Thumbs up

Just Got 10 Covers and Just Got Elektra!! =D

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elekra Recruited.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	119054

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Ah!! Life-size Elektra picture! XD
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    Ah!! Life-size Elektra picture! XD
    LOL, Beautiful isn't she!

I was surprised to be honest, I usally always get stuck with being 2 covers away and never getting beyond that, and I really don't like using Gold to bet boxes. She is my 2nd Covers character I have ever gotten, so this was a major surprise indeed, really made my happy!

I am also a good ways threw the Special Mission to Ares, started on Squirrel Girl today and doing well in PVP, so I am a Happy Camper to say the least.

Also, good to meet you GothamLord, I have enjoyed your Post.