Page 614 of 825 FirstFirst ... 114514564604610611612613614615616617618624664714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 12363

I use Doc Strange mainly for healing. Since you have to wait I think 2-3 rounds before Iron Fist can heal again.

Would use Iron Fist and Colossus. But a lot of people are using tacticians and infiltrators. At least the ones I face.

That and mostly Human Torch.

My weapons for my agent: Cryotonfa 27, Pyro Tonfa 18, and then Brutal claw 34. I know the tonfas are bad but they're great for counter attacks IMO. Least till I get to lvl 60 or can reforge them to make them stronger. Brutal claw has ravaged.

Should I just make my PVP team Cyke and Colossus then? It won't let me hit Chapter 8 till I get 5 more mission stars. The problem is my energy though.

Oh, as far as my heroes are concerned. I don't really have any of their alternate costumes.
    Last edited by Valkarius; 07-03-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarius View Post
    I use Doc Strange mainly for healing. Since you have to wait I think 2-3 rounds before Iron Fist can heal again.

Would use Iron Fist and Colossus. But a lot of people are using tacticians and infiltrators. At least the ones I face.

My weapons for my agent: Cryotonfa 27, Pyro Tonfa 18, and then Brutal claw 34. I know the tonfas are bad but they're great for counter attacks IMO. Least till I get to lvl 60 or can reforge them to make them stronger. Brutal claw has ravaged.

Should I just make my PVP team Cyke and Colossus then? It won't let me hit Chapter 8 till I get 5 more mission stars. The problem is my energy though.

Oh, as far as my heroes are concerned. I don't really have any of their alternate costumes.
    hmm, sounds like your level isn't too high, at least according to those weapon levels(if you are a lot higher then them, I don't know what to advice)
    usualy the spec op sets are better to use if you have nothing else

Generalist agents are ALWAYS a safe bet, if you don't want to worry about downsides to them.

As for your team, one thing to remember is this, based on what im hearing here and in ALOT of other spots

Low rating teams, consist of ALOT of blasters, because they are being slaughtered by anyone with tacticians, if you are lower rating, you may want to look at using tacticians over your blasters more
    Id strongly suggest Widow, with her alt grey costume, as either tactician or infiltrator for ANYONE who doesn't want to go out of the way to find new heroes to hire and level, since you have her automatically.
    As a backup to widow, Rescue(if you got her) just because its proven to work against lower level teams.
    Other suggestions, Omega Sentinel, because she is a beast. Cyclops(phoenix Tactician) if you have it(or can get it before sale ends if it hasn't). Kitty Pryde, Infiltrator, Modern Costume(must be at 9+ to be effective)

With just switching out blasters, you should be able to see a rise in your rating vs blaster users at lower ranks

Mid ranks, between 900-1200 or so, maybe a bit higher, is jam packed with tacticians, and almost every team has rescue on it.
    Infiltrator is your best bet for this. Well, not for rescue cuz she will remove countering, but otherwise, infiltrator helps ALOT.

1300+ is pretty much all scrapper/bruiser armies, with a dab of tactician. If you are there, you don't need advice, you already know what you are doing.

And finally, IF you are having money issues, sell all your damn items! youd be amazed how much they are worth if they have been sitting around long enough(supplies only).

Sold enough just to get the 100,000 silver. She-Hulk is the first to go up. Will set all my heroes up for the 12 hour mark and see how it goes. Since I work 5 days a week, I do that often. Then when I am able to play, I put them between 10-20 min while posting up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarius View Post

I'm facing mostly Infiltrators and I don't have any good Scrappers I can use.
    Human Torch isn't really a problem for me since Patriot can kill him in one or two turns
    Eagerly waiting for Amazing Spider Man #1 and the new movie

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Human Torch isn't really a problem for me since Patriot can kill him in one or two turns
    don't worry about scrappers vs infiltrators, just worry about not having tacticians and blasters against them(blasters cuz tacs are still a plenty to run across)

can never go wrong with bruisers

Well, my current level is 56. Only real problem I think is the energy atm. PVP, I'm around 627 atm.

I'm 50 ranks away from gold. Luckily Scarlet Witch and Patriot are gaining rating while I'm away.

I'm just waiting for Squirrel Girl
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    At your level a very good scrapper is Black Cat's alt.
    Use L1 and L6+L9, huge damage, and infiltrator will be definitely dead. hope u have enough CP for that costume. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by mike2303 View Post
    Use L1 and L6+L9, huge damage, and infiltrator will be definitely dead. hope u have enough CP for that costume. Good luck
    If the roulette is generous enough to land on 50 I'll get that alt. I'm saving up for the Spec Op.

if he can afford her outfit and her though, hes better off getting a MUCH MUCH better scrapper, called Union Jack

sure you lose a few bleeds, but the annoyance of pre emptive attacking every situation, and turning everyone on your team into a scrapper for single target attacks vs targets via flanked, is annoying as hell.

ive held vib league consistently with just him and can even push adaman league with him

he works best paired with someone else who does any kind of counter attacks, extra attacks and so on
    especialy if you got someone who can protect

Quote Originally Posted by thevedis View Post
    if he can afford her outfit and her though, hes better off getting a MUCH MUCH better scrapper, called Union Jack

sure you lose a few bleeds, but the annoyance of pre emptive attacking every situation, and turning everyone on your team into a scrapper for single target attacks vs targets via flanked, is annoying as hell.

ive held vib league consistently with just him and can even push adaman league with him

he works best paired with someone else who does any kind of counter attacks, extra attacks and so on
    especialy if you got someone who can protect
    Thats a good suggestion, who do you use him with ?? Do u have war bringer axe (just confirming, because i have seen some heroes are only good with that buff)??
    Thanks

So i have to say that the defending AI blows something fierce. Yesterday, every defence battle that I had, I lost. But If I am at the reins, I have no problem winning. I mean if they wont do away with defense, at least let us decide how we want our team to play out. I am using the scepter, quantum jumper, cosmic flame, and hoarfrost mace. When I am controling, I use cosmic flame, followed by scepter first round ( if fighting rescue, I save the flame for second round). Second round, Up comes the Quantum Jumper. Then the third round, Is the Flame again, with a refresh, unless I saved it for the second round. This keeps my agent phased as long as possible, all while protecting. The AI, I know, attacks the round after it uses the scepter, because I see it all the time when I fight other battles. HOW RETARDED.

Thats a good suggestion, who do you use him with ?? Do u have war bringer axe (just confirming, because i have seen some heroes are only good with that buff)??
    Thanks
    Union Jack is best used with(along with whys)

1) Quicksilver, generalist or scrapper alt costume. His extra attacks(are all aoe) and trigger jacks ability to get extra attacks with any extra attack quicksilver does. and since his attacks are aoe, jack actualy will attack ALL 3 targets 1 at a time. This also works once the targets are flanked too(should it not be the scrapper extra attack). Also quicksilver gets counters, which jack also jumps in on.
    2) Magneto, Jack can string along with his pre emptive attacks to do more of his own too. Magnetos extra turn ability(shield) also will help jack get more buffs up
    3) Captain America(ww2 bruiser or tactician). His auto protect to start the fight, and extra counters, add to jacks usefulness, and keep jack alive longer. Cap however is pretty weak on his own so not suggested as the one you use.

And I do not, and have never used warbringer axe, its a space that would be wasted in my setup. I use horefrost(until guardian blade goes back on sale). Sinister scepter, Angelbob, and Quijiwhatever scroll. My setup lets me keep my agent in astral form while hitting my opponent for quite a while when in attack mode, and in defense, it has a chance to keep him in it longer too if they use the scroll instead of attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Keown View Post
    So i have to say that the defending AI blows something fierce. Yesterday, every defence battle that I had, I lost. But If I am at the reins, I have no problem winning. I mean if they wont do away with defense, at least let us decide how we want our team to play out. I am using the scepter, quantum jumper, cosmic flame, and hoarfrost mace. When I am controling, I use cosmic flame, followed by scepter first round ( if fighting rescue, I save the flame for second round). Second round, Up comes the Quantum Jumper. Then the third round, Is the Flame again, with a refresh, unless I saved it for the second round. This keeps my agent phased as long as possible, all while protecting. The AI, I know, attacks the round after it uses the scepter, because I see it all the time when I fight other battles. HOW RETARDED.
    every has has to deal with it, so its not like its unfair
    what some people are doing, is putting the most reliable ai team up, instead of their a game team for defense for more of a chance to win
    I myself am lucky that theres a 50/50 chance I come out ahead while defending each day. sometimes I come home to -100, other days ill come home to +100 depending on the roll of the dice

but its a universal problem, so its not like your actualy getting behind by losing defenses, since everyone is losing them