Page 609 of 825 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 12363

Quote Originally Posted by Spireite View Post
    Urgh. 21-Gun Salute. Urgh. Just been up against an Iron Patriot/Omega Sentinel team. OS goes first (you know, with her two turns and all), then IP straight after. I switch tabs as I know what's going to happen. I go back to M:AA to see Hawkeye dead, X-23 on 39 and my agent on about 100. X-23 gets a go, then gets killed. Agent goes the way of radiation poisoning, because it's completely fair for an attack to get repeat hits and dump your entire team with 3x radiation before you've even had a bosh. Urgh. I hate that attack...

Edit: I'm not quite as miffed now. For the first time ever... Gold League! Which will last about 20 minutes, but I'm going to bask in my own glory for a bit, nonetheless. :)
    I am not sure if will like it or not but hawkeye and x-23 has no synergy what-so-ever, probably consider using wolverine(if u have) or black-cat (with alt dress)

Quote Originally Posted by mike2303 View Post
    I am not sure if will like it or not but hawkeye and x-23 has no synergy what-so-ever, probably consider using wolverine(if u have) or black-cat (with alt dress)
    Synergy Smynergy, say I! I'm not fussed about all that really. I just like the fact that they produce reds regularly, which sets up my Agent to use his Omni-Fury with a massive bosh. I might swap X-23 out for Psylocke once I've got her suitably levelled. I've got Wolverine but I don't like the character, so I'm refusing to use him. I might put Betsy with Brian, just for that British feel, whether they work well together or not. I'm only really doing it for the extra XP, spins and the silver bonus. I'm at level 90 and don't spend cash monies so there's very little chance of me working my way high up in the rankings. I'm happy with my lot in PvP, I just wish 21-Gun Salute would sod off.
    "I'm participating!"

Space Pheasant Tailor -The Omniverse's finest provider of bespoke clothing for cosmic game birds.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2303 View Post
    Just adding in my two cents... I've been running an X-23/Wolverine team for two PvP seasons now. I'm pleased with it. It's not the BEST team ever, but it works. (Having the custom sword of the barony in the works helps too.)

Erm... has anyone else found themselves looking at more gold than they should be looking at? I've somehow acquired an extra 20 gold out of nowhere. Had 44, now got 64.
    "I'm participating!"

Space Pheasant Tailor -The Omniverse's finest provider of bespoke clothing for cosmic game birds.

Well, it seems im part of the "Frank Payne" Group now. yesterday night, i faced my skull and brought him down to 70%. I wake up this morning to find that he has been defeated and i got my 10 boxes. I cross my fingers and open the 10 boxes to find the final needed cover! Then of course, Irony strikes. I had 2 left over boxes, I opened 1, got Iso shard. Opened the next, got the exact same cover that i just got XD

Just a question. But should I save my call for backup to when I really need it? Or just save and use it on the main boss fights?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarius View Post
    Just a question. But should I save my call for backup to when I really need it? Or just save and use it on the main boss fights?
    Generally speaking, I don't even gather them unless I think I'll need them. I used to save them for when I had a task that wanted me to grab a distress call or if I knew I had a particularly difficult fight coming up.

... but in the end, you can grab them from your allies daily, so if you have them... use them. You can always recollect them tomorrow.

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Do the Phoenix Five costume effects still work even if you only have one?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Do the Phoenix Five costume effects still work even if you only have one?
    Yes. They have a chance to activate as long as the Phoenix Five member they're associated with is still alive on the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Yes. They have a chance to activate as long as the Phoenix Five member they're associated with is still alive on the battlefield.
    So Phoenix would probably be a good choice for the costume?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    So Phoenix would probably be a good choice for the costume?
    Yes. Unless you mean Jean Grey Phoenix, in which case her White Crown Phoenix suit is arguably better (as a form of insurance).

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Yes. Unless you mean Jean Grey Phoenix, in which case her White Crown Phoenix suit is arguably better (as a form of insurance).
    The White Phoenix suit does seem like a better bargain. I'll probably just pass on the Phoenix Five suits this time around.

Actually I would advice to get them for the effects so missions that involve them are easier.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Phoenix Emma is worth getting.

Yeah have all the P5 except for Magik.

Only 9 CP away from her.

Just wish Wanda could inflict dark void/soulfire for a Magik team up.

Just hurry up with Damien so we get some more soulfire setups.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM