Page 574 of 822 FirstFirst ... 74474524564570571572573574575576577578584624674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 12325

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Dear friends:

I'm curious. What level are you all?

I hit 300 a while ago, within the last 2 months or so.
    I'm 211 - and I was only 198 a week ago! The Chapter 12 levels are moving me up way too quickly as I use them to grind up Rescue and Fantomex. I'm really in no hurry to reach 300.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    I'm 211 - and I was only 198 a week ago! The Chapter 12 levels are moving me up way too quickly as I use them to grind up Rescue and Fantomex. I'm really in no hurry to reach 300.

Reaching 300 quickly should only be a goal for someone who is 250+ and plays a ton of PvP. However, much can be said for having really good reforged weapons and maxed out isos. Keep up the good work here and in the game, Krisis!

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Hit 238 right before the weekend. I suspect more levels to come grinding to level up Fantomex and Rescue.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Level 263. I've slowed down a bit to farm CP again. (I now have over 1400.) I had to buy Cap's alt. bruiser costume because it was murder trying to beat Viper with Cap's regular Tactician outfit during Challenge Mode.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

I got 100 unstable ISO as my daily login. Not 1,000 but 100. I'm happy with it. I just got 3 stars on mission 2, just need to run through the other 2, and that 100 will get me close to finishing one of them. I'm also training the Thing to level 12, so the only Ben in the game will soon be an elite character.
    Last edited by benfromcanada; 05-14-2013 at 04:20 AM.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Beat him with Valkyrie and Colossus! Thanks guy!

So thanks to the free 10 Unstable ISO today, in addition to the 100 daily login, I will likely get 3 stars on mission 1 today. That is, if I can 3-bird the boss. I think I probably can...but we'll see. Also, seems I timed my training very poorly. I have a few lower level heroes that just became ready to train, and the Thing won't be finished until about 6 minutes after I start work tomorrow, meaning I'll be able to finalize the training (25 hours left) and thus train those smaller heroes...in about 34 hours. Boooooo!

Savin was way too easy to beat.

Got Rescue not too long ago, now with all of my ISOs, it's time to five star a spec-ops for once!

Thoughts on who our next X-Force/Thunderbolts PVP hero will be?

Of the recent X-Force incarnations we still have Deathlok, Dr. Nemesis, Boom Boom, Domino, Archangel, Warpath, Elixir, and Rahne ... but Shatterstar opened the door to the original incarnation, which adds Cannonball, Sunspot, Rictor, Siryn, Mirage, Feral, and many others to the list!

On the other hand, Red Hulk and New Venom are ripe for the picking from the current Thunderbolts; I tend to think they'll save Elektra for lockboxes. I'm not as familiar with their recent past, but one Songbird leaps to mind as someone who isn't yet an in-game villain.

Or, do they break the theme and deliver Iceman after so viciously teasing us with Blizzard?

Who is your pick?
    Last edited by krisis; 05-14-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Dr Nemesis would certainly work if they want to keep characters that continue to work with the white colored trenchcoat armor. Archangel and Dominio could probably also work for that theme.

I would like to see Iceman after the teasing with Blizzard as well. Songbird showing up would make me giddy.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Question for you guys : do you do/have you done the researches? Are they worth the Silver? Personally, I haven'T done many as I don't really buy any supplies. In fact, I sold almost everything I get for silver to level my heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine View Post
    Question for you guys : do you do/have you done the researches? Are they worth the Silver? Personally, I haven'T done many as I don't really buy any supplies. In fact, I sold almost everything I get for silver to level my heroes
    Always for ISO. Otherwise, only if its for an item I use so much that I can't solely rely on spins for it. In earlier days that was restore boxes, but now it's just occasional Chrono-Boosts.

X-23 is on her way to her gold medal, finally! 30ish hours to go.

And I should have Rescue tomorrow or the day after, depending on my roulette luck. Almost done...

By this time tomorrow I'll be done Task 24. I should have Rescue by Friday afternoon, unless I utterly cock up somewhere.

Also, by the time I'm off work, Thing will be level 12. By the time I start work tomorrow, Daredevil, Spider Woman, Union Jack, Kitty Pryde and maybe Vision will all be 1 level bigger.
    Last edited by benfromcanada; 05-15-2013 at 04:53 AM.