Page 568 of 822 FirstFirst ... 68468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 12325

Ermahgerd last task! Going to go visit my friends for UISO8 and Gwyneth should be mine today.

I've farmed 83 Cps from 12-2....in the last five hours! The developers had to know people would farm the hell out of this...I figure they wanted to give the higher level players a chance to build up their CP stores. I've burnt quite a bit of my energy stores, but hell...I had them to help me farm 4-4 and such...this keeps up for a week or two more and I won't be worrying about SpecOps hero recruitment ever again. Alternates either. I had been slow playing the game, leveling up on the lower levels while I farmed, but I was still seven heroes short when the new Spec Op started last week. I now have all the heroes and a hundred seventy Cp in the bank...

grind grind grind... These boss marathons get old, but they're good for XP.

The third Research task is underway, and I'm trying to build a CP surplus while I wait. Expensive Fantomex is coming soon. Union Jack should be out to earn his Bronze medal after this fight.

Edit: Union Jack away for training. CP right now = 197
    Last edited by chariset; 05-05-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Rescue, Ram's Horn and Second Amendment, all in a day!

I'm a happy player. Probably will be the first time I'll pick up the 4th weapon piece as well.

Decided to play a bunch of pvp tonight....all I can say is that I'm glad everyone and their dog has been using Iron Patriot and Iron Man Mk42, because Magneto loves to battle them...

Best of luck to everyone in their final run of PVP!

I'm not seeing any clear trends in the high-ranking play this time around, but I'm getting less Caps and Phoenixes than usual. Plenty of Magneto, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Omega Sentinel, Quicksilver, new Iron Man, and even some Black Knight. Every Agent has Warbringer Axe and either a Hotshot or that Kuzurki(sp?) bleed sword, and occasionally a Custom Sword of Barony. Bruiser Agents protecting Infiltrator Phoenix are common.

No Visions, X-23, or Rescues yet for me.

Yep: This is the season of the Hotshot. Every single Top 1% battle I've fought includes one.
    Last edited by krisis; 05-06-2013 at 03:06 AM.

Has there been any free iso's released for the new spec ops?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    Has there been any free iso's released for the new spec ops?
    10 U-iso - http://play.dm/a005p
    10 U-iso - http://play.dm/e006P
    20 U-iso - http://play.dm/i006L

Thanks seishun! Gonna stop accepting ISO on my daily gift early in this SpecOp to farm 12-2, so any side ISO helps a bunch!
    Last edited by Rexster; 05-06-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

3 stars for Mission 1 down now. One run of mission 3 left, and then the epic boss fight and I will have Rescue. Was actually hoping for a ISO drop on the daily today. Didnt happen. The couple links there help, I didnt have the one x20. Gracias :)

I'm sure once I actually get Rescue, ISOs will be the only thing I get, as that seems to be my luck.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Ugh, managed to fight off one long surge of defensive loses and maintain a sub .20 pvp rating, it needs to be 9PM already, last day's always such a pain in the ass.

ALSO I imagine I'm not incorrect that these 1700+ rated people with less than 60k offensive and defensive combined rating with a half dozen unlocked characters are probably cheaters? I mean I don't mind fighting them as they're essentially a free 20+rating but it still irks a bit.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 05-06-2013 at 01:49 PM.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Yeah there are a lot of cheaters running around who are using a hack that guarantees crits for absurd amounts. Also max health and score modifier.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

So Deadpool got sent off a while ago to get his gold medal. Tired of hearing Wade whine about not having enough "bling". Union Jack is set to get trained for Silver as soon as he gets back and should be back just in time for Fantomex to get started. Rescue should soon follow, as I'm about half way through my last required star for Task #24.

Ready for PvP to end here soon. Want to know who the next PvP character is already. And, no Hotshot for me this season despite doing the 5 daily wins every time. The spins for me this season have been rather disappointing.

Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Yesterday around this time: 10-12% PVP
    This morning when I left for work: .8% PVP
    Tonight when I get home from work: 10% PVP

Oh, Shatterstar. Are you really worth this emotional rollercoaster?

Last couple hours you essentially have to battle non stop just to keep your rating from plummeting, I've lost two defenses while getting one attacking win several times today, its infuriating
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link