Page 552 of 823 FirstFirst ... 52452502542548549550551552553554555556562602652 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 12335
    BANNED

Union Jack is our next hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Union Jack is our next hero.
    Is he going to be a cp hero?
    SpOck/"Superior"'s number one hater

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    If you are looking for something that protects - you can use the Hoarfrost Mace as an option
    Yeah. I was using that. I took it out in favor of the Warbringer Axe.

My only complaint about that mace is that it does nothing BUT protect. I never, ever use it to attack. I guess I'm looking for a protect item with some more utility. Does one even exist?

I also realize I may need to pull something else out and put the Scroll of Awhatever in. As soon as I take Emma out, I'm going to lose my ability to remove debuffs on myself.

... clearly I just need to be able to bring 3 characters and 5 weapons into PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Looks like it
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Hoarfrost mace also gives you a nice stat boost when he is low on health.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Very likely.

And I got hit by the Epic Boss not appearing cause of group boss glitch. Loki not appearing and a known glitch. May have to wait or redo mission 1 again.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

...and NOW I am done with Spec Ops.

*collapses for awhile to take a nap*
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Indestructible JudgeTiger bobguy's Avatar

Ok, so I've been playing a few days now, and I'm wondering, what do YOU use gold for the most. I know there is no "right" answer, just what you as a player prefers. Do you prefer using it on gear, or CP, or something else?

Opinions?
    Squad: Indestructible Judge Tiger
    M:AA : Level 54, need another ally? Add me!

Quote Originally Posted by bobguy View Post
    Ok, so I've been playing a few days now, and I'm wondering, what do YOU use gold for the most. I know there is no "right" answer, just what you as a player prefers. Do you prefer using it on gear, or CP, or something else?

Opinions?
    if you are a newer player, i suggest saving it for spec ops, and using it on task 24/25(the one that requires an epic boss) since you wont have the characters to unlock that boss

BANNED

Opinions?
    I keep enough handy for the research of Special Ops or when a ________ requirement is needed.

Otherwise, I convert it into CP.

Have been going at this quietly for a couple of months or so now and got up to level 53 with my Agent and this is the first time I've actually bothered with messing about with a Spec Op. Have managed to lockbox my way to Omega Sentinel but am about 40 CP away from having Psylocke, who is the only hero I need to get for completion. I may or may not get her in time but I've quite liked the whole group boss thing with Ultron so I may be tempted to do others. All depends on which heroes are needed I guess. I don't have that many.
    Last edited by Spireite; 04-22-2013 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Disgracing myself with poor spelling.

Opinions?
    Ideally, you should really just use gold for gold - spending on special gear or PVP armory items, if either are what you fancy. That said, I tend to give myself a $5 bump of gold from time to time and split half of it into my CP fund. We're getting a new 90CP hero and a special 135CP PVP hero regularly each month, and it's hard to keep up by playing enough to earn the free CP. Plus, I don't mind giving the game some minor financial support when I can afford to.

When you're new it's tempting to spend it on Shield Points and Jet Plane staffing, but the ally economy nips that in the bud. It's worth the long-term savings to make a private FB list to keep allies on.

Now that I'm at 300, the premium chaotic isos are finally worth getting (up to 5 gold each) if I feel the need to micromanage my trench coat stats.

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Opinions?
    Normally, I buy Command Points with it. However, as of late I've been saving it. It's the only way I'll get Vision, so...yeah.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein