Page 516 of 822 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 12326

Frank Castle is off training. At least, that's what he SAID he'd be doing. I wasn't sure where you send a man to learn how to be a better Punisher, so last time I had him go to a place called Mistress Ophelia's House of Discipline. It didn't seem quite right, but he had no complaints when he returned and was strangely eager to level up so he could get back...

Black Knight came back earlier today with a shiny new shield. Dr. Pym has his Silver medal and would probably be content with that if no one else had Gold. Unfortunately, most of my heroes do, including Tony and Reed, so I think he's going to have to work a little harder.

And I still don't have Baron Zemo's customized sword. One more chance to go after is is coming up soon, so wish me luck.

Edit: Not this time either. Grrr.
    Last edited by chariset; 03-30-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Whine Whine Whine Whine. Thats all Pym was doing while Dane was off training. "Why does Stark have a gold medal?" , "Why does T'challa?" , "Even Banner has one." , "I need to show up Reed Richards..." FINE!

Pym is out the door for training yet again. GEEZE! Recruited and should be maxed right before the end of Spec Ops. Woo!

So Frank and Dane are off busting some heads together, I have some sidebar orb saying Wanda can give me extra XP for training to 12. So she'll probably the next to head off after Black Knight sees level 7 status.
    Last edited by GothamLord; 03-29-2013 at 11:42 PM.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Well...despite THREE combat validation errors in a row after 3-birding Fixer/Gargoyle/Boomerang, I finally managed to 5-star all Spec Ops missions today, with but one ISO to spare. Must be the first time I've got all stars and all weapon drops from a Spec Ops (excluding the daily roulette weapon, of course). Shame this weapon set is probably the worst one yet, though!

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    Well...despite THREE combat validation errors in a row after 3-birding Fixer/Gargoyle/Boomerang, I finally managed to 5-star all Spec Ops missions today, with but one ISO to spare. Must be the first time I've got all stars and all weapon drops from a Spec Ops (excluding the daily roulette weapon, of course). Shame this weapon set is probably the worst one yet, though!
    I'm in a similar boat. I probably won't 5-star the second mission, but I played it now and got the Soldering Iron, so I have all the weapons from this one, including the roulette weapon, the Gold weapon, and Doom's drop. So on this Spec Op, where I was relatively indifferent to the hero or the missions, I cleaned house.

Let's hope the next one with Ultron and Vision is more fun. I'm also hoping for a magic-themed one with Brother Voodoo and Daimon Hellstrom later.

The CVE errors have been rampant this weekend - I've gotten 7 the last two times I played - very frustrating. I won't be able to 5-star all 3 special ops missions because of it.

I did get another Magneto cover though - unfortunetly it was was 23rd duplicate...

Recruit Punisher and currently have him up to level 7 - if not for the CVE errors - he'd be on the way to training to level 8...
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

I JUST GOT MAGNETO. My life is now complete. I can die happy.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    I JUST GOT MAGNETO. My life is now complete. I can die happy.
    Congratulations!
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Yay Ben for getting Magneto at long last. You'll never regret all the blood, sweat, and tears it took to get him. He's that good.

Hank Pym is off to earn his Gold. To tell you the truth, I think he could have tolerated being a "just" Silver, even with Reed and Tony and T'Challa around, but he heard rumors that other Pyms were already training for Gold and it seemed to get under his skin. So he's gone and won't be back until tomorrow night. In the meantime, Frank and Dane have a lot planned. I hope my Agent has the energy to keep up with them.

Looks like the spec ops is finally ending. Hopefully I start getting cp and gold again instead of useless items on the daily spin.

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

I saw that I can't possibly get Ghost Rider, so I got Punisher. WHEE!
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

How long do you folks think we'll get til the next Spec Op? I am rooting for a solid week or two....

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rexster View Post
    How long do you folks think we'll get til the next Spec Op? I am rooting for a solid week or two....
    I would bet that it'll be around the time the current PvP tournament ends.

Really want new Iron Man/War Machine armour soon, but I'd like a little break before the next Spe Ops so I can gather up an energy reserve and get a few CP under my belt.

Who do ppl think will be required deploys for the next Spec Ops? Psylocke, Cap Britain and Black Knight?

It feels pretty good when you manage to beat an opponent who has armory completely made up of Diamond Cutters and every single character at level 11 or 12.

So, I got some gold through purchasing flowers.

I figured, I still don't have the Warbringer Axe. I'll win my daily 5 in PVP and respin a few times as necessary, because I NEVER win anything good in the daily roulettes.

What happens? I win the axe on the first spin.

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    I would bet that it'll be around the time the current PvP tournament ends.

Really want new Iron Man/War Machine armour soon, but I'd like a little break before the next Spe Ops so I can gather up an energy reserve and get a few CP under my belt.

Who do ppl think will be required deploys for the next Spec Ops? Psylocke, Cap Britain and Black Knight?
    Yeah, they may set it up so that Vision or whoever the hero prize is will be a PVP changer.