Page 511 of 822 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 12318

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    The CVE's have only happened when I used a distress call. I don't use them anymore. No more CVE's since. Someone on FB mentioned it could be tied to the new Isos. I really think it's the distress calls, though.
    Maybe, but then I dont use distress calls much to compare. Im sticking with it being tied to Nightcrawler
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Well I beat up Red Skull again and I'm down to my last star for Chapter 11. I think I might take my time of this one since I dont foresee 12 showing up for a while still.

Pym is a few hours out still before coming back from training, but Frank is itching to head out. He said something about picking up a van on his way back too.

Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Okay. I think the Combat Validation Errors are being caused by the new Iso. If you have the new Iso slotted to anyone in your party, take it out and see if that helps.

I have the new ISO-Vs slotted onto my Agent and several characters. I havent had any CVEs today at all. May be related but I havent seen a connection based on that again.

Also any of you guys heard of the gold glitch over at the playdom website? LOL.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Nope. I stayed with Facebook since I have far to much invested in it, compared to having to start over from scratch. Care to expand ? free gold?

Currently people are using Firefox, and noscript to farm gold repeatedly.

Tournament, so just doing a method over and over getting gold.

Really stupid.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Thats sad that people want to exploit silly things like that, especially given the fact that gold is far easier to get if you play on the Playdom site compared to Facebook.

Wellp, I'm still sure that PVP is rigged. Capt. Britain Vs. Capt. Britain, for example -- the fight lasts about five rounds. My CB's Merlyn doesn't trigger once. My opponent's CB has Merlyn trigger 3 times in those five rounds. As you can probably tell, my other two characters were wiped out quickly thanks to that. My own CB was the last man standing, but nah, Merlyn decided not to show up anyway.

I'm not even trying for anything higher than the 10x gold, really. And even then, this is extremely frustrating.
    Last edited by Cyke; 03-24-2013 at 09:49 AM.
    “What I think the political correctness debate is really about is the power to be able to define. The definers want the power to name. And the defined are now taking that power away from them.”

It's frustrating that Dr. Strange has been nerfed but Wolverine hasn't been and i seem to be going against him a lot lately.

You can't even fart in a room without him having a go at you and taking most of your health with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    It's frustrating that Dr. Strange has been nerfed but Wolverine hasn't been and i seem to be going against him a lot lately.

You can't even fart in a room without him having a go at you and taking most of your health with it.
    Can you blame him?! Do you know what intestinal gas smells like to someone with his enhanced senses?

I'm a little irritated at the nerf, but it happens.

I stopped fielding characters with the new Iso on them and the CVEs have stopped too. I don't know if that fixed it or if Playdom took care of the problem in the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post

To address an earlier question, I hate seeing some combination of Wolverine and Ghost Rider with Valkyrie. I'm annoyed by how many killing blows I strike on Wolverine and Ghost Rider in a single match, only for healing factor/infernal contract keeps saving them, and I'm out of the weapons that would cancel resurrection powers.
    “What I think the political correctness debate is really about is the power to be able to define. The definers want the power to name. And the defined are now taking that power away from them.”

There are some characters who could use a very minor buff. I wish Black Panther's claws would cause 'Shred' on mechanical targets, for one. I also wish Psylocke's 'Mental Coordination' was a quick action. I think it may have been originally.

I'd also part with several critical organs for Infiltrator Strange. Stealthy magic?! Bwahahahaa!

Trying to get four stars on all the spec ops missions because i got a thousand iso's but i just beat Modok and the agents afterwards which took forever because of Modok's self repair and the minute i beat it i get a combat validation error and now it looks like my beating him didn't hold.

So in essence i'm done with this.

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    There are some characters who could use a very minor buff. I wish Black Panther's claws would cause 'Shred' on mechanical targets, for one. I also wish Psylocke's 'Mental Coordination' was a quick action. I think it may have been originally.

I'd also part with several critical organs for Infiltrator Strange. Stealthy magic?! Bwahahahaa!
    I'll go out on a limb and say that Black Panther must surely be the most underrated character. Since Panther Stance became a quick action he is insanely good. His Vibranium daggers stun robots! In a fight with one or more blasters I've found him the most useful tactician available, and whenever I fight Sentinels he is always in play. So, if he had shred too, well....he'd be even better :)

I think after all the buffs to various characters, Gambit must surely be the weakest 90CP hero. Anyone agree?