Page 509 of 825 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 12370
    Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

For the first time since the PvP tourneys began, I'm sad to say I am resigning Emma Frost. Goodbye, Emma - you just couldn't keep up with the times. You shall be missed.

So these combat validation errors are for the birds. I am doing premium missions and yesterday I was doing the spidey mission. I fought the boss and 2 mini bosses at the same time. Used a distress call, and won, but guess what?!?!?! CVE!!!! GRRRRR....

Funnier thing..... Fought a PvP match yesterday. I am using Tan and Brown Wolverine. Opponent is using Regular Wolvie..... He hits me with savage rend....I counter back.....he counters back....I counter back....and so on until his died......WTH is that all about?!?! That didnt happen in the last PvP. I had always wondered if that would happen last season, but it never did.....Was funny to sit there and watch it happen LoL.

So i don't have the heroes needed to get the hidden epic boss and i don't have enough gold or anything else needed to recruit them so should i just save all the iso i have in hopes of using it for the next spec ops?

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Unstable ISO doesn't transfer between Spec Ops.

"Use it or lose it"
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Here is a weird little glitch I've noticed on my end...

So, I send a bunch of heroes on remote missions for 6 hours. I go to sleep. I wake up 6-7 hours later. All the planes are sleeping and I've gained no silver or experience for my heroes. This has happened to me several times. What's going on with that?

In other news, I'm now pretty close to getting the Punisher. Being a free player has its drawbacks but I'm OK with it.
    Last edited by benfromcanada; 03-22-2013 at 03:25 AM.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

With Frank returning from his level 8 training, he's jumped back into the XP race with Pym working to finish out their skill sets on level 9. While the two of them started to work on getting ready for another training session in the future, the household had a very lengthy discussion. After several hours of deliberation it was decided to let Rhodey go off towards earning a gold medal. He hasnt done much of anything for months and with the possibility of a new paint job there is a chance the military man might see another tour of duty on the Avengers frontline.

After a decent string of bonus XP from little jobs on the side taskbar, such as running basic flight ops and earning silver I'm now about 400 XP from hitting level 200. Sleep however is needed and once I knock that out tonight the task of re-slotting new ISO begins.

Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

I actually won 10 gold in the pvp spin today. I nearly spit out my coffee in complete surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post

"Use it or lose it"
    I got fuck ton of iso's from the daily roulette but i don't want to waste them all :(

With Frank returning from his level 8 training, he's jumped back into the XP race with Pym working to finish out their skill sets on level 9. While the two of them started to work on getting ready for another training session in the future, the household had a very lengthy discussion. After several hours of deliberation it was decided to let Rhodey go off towards earning a gold medal. He hasnt done much of anything for months and with the possibility of a new paint job there is a chance the military man might see another tour of duty on the Avengers frontline.

After a decent string of bonus XP from little jobs on the side taskbar, such as running basic flight ops and earning silver I'm now about 400 XP from hitting level 200. Sleep however is needed and once I knock that out tonight the task of re-slotting new ISO begins.

I think i hate you just out of sheer jealousy.

"Use it or lose it"
    Which is super annoying if you win the 1000 ISOs on the very last day of the Spec Ops.

(I found that out the hard way)
    “What I think the political correctness debate is really about is the power to be able to define. The definers want the power to name. And the defined are now taking that power away from them.”

I'm in that "dry" stage. I can't go back to grinding for CP and experience because I have to finish 5-starring Chapter 11. All that's left on Chapter 11 are the bonus mission and the Challenge Mode version of the Epic Boss . I have 4 stars on all the Spec Ops missions and just about everything I want out of there except the Soldering Iron. Plus Fantomex is nagging me every time I log on.

How did you make that image, GothamLord?

Stupid duplicate covers...grumble grumble.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I'm in that "dry" stage. I can't go back to grinding for CP and experience because I have to finish 5-starring Chapter 11. All that's left on Chapter 11 are the bonus mission and the Challenge Mode version of the Epic Boss . I have 4 stars on all the Spec Ops missions and just about everything I want out of there except the Soldering Iron. Plus Fantomex is nagging me every time I log on.

How did you make that image, GothamLord?
    Smoldering iron is pretty much useless.

Only the chapter 3 gun is useful, the other two are junk.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Only the chapter 3 gun is useful, the other two are junk.
    Okay. Maybe I'll just try to 5-star the first mission, then. 5 CP is a pretty good trade for Unstable Iso that'll be useless in 10 days.

Oh, and my old friend Combat Validation Error came by again this morning. I want a restraining order.