Page 501 of 825 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 12370
    Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

I believe its made that way. Its been mentioned by a few people on the Playdom forums. Its probably forced because they know everyone is going to scream about how awful he is, so they are going to buy the new upcoming Swashbuckler outfit to make the fight less frustrating.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

I just pair him with Psylocke and use him as an item source/mental coordination prompt.

I'd qualify that Zemo fight as one of the hardest fights in the game right now. The protects aren't such a big deal since you have Nightcrawler's perma-stealth, but I think there is a bug with his counter-attack, because he never applied any kind of Target debuff yet he attacked when my Agent did ANYTHING - even used Magnetic Shield!

In other news, I finally rang up enough CP to grab Punisher and - damn - he is certainly a killing machine. I'm still trying to figure out if his accumulated class bonus buff carries over even after switching classes. If so, it means you can do some crazy stuff in a fight against mixed-class opponents, like a Scrapper double-attack on a Bruiser as a Blaster, or heading into Tactician double-turns with double-Enraged (or Adrenaline, for that matter).
    Last edited by krisis; 03-15-2013 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    In other news, I finally rang up enough CP to grab Punisher and - damn - he is certainly a killing machine. I'm still trying to figure out if his accumulated class bonus buff carries over even after switching classes. If so, it means you can do some crazy stuff in a fight against mixed-class opponents, like a Scrapper double-attack on a Bruiser as a Blaster, or heading into Tactician double-turns with double-Enraged (or Adrenaline, for that matter).
    It does, lol. It is a lot of fun. Only exception is that when he has Combat Reflexes as a Scrapper, he just uses the Combat Dagger (melee/default counter) even if hit by a ranged attack, instead of attacking twice.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

I managed to get 6 additional lockboxes (with the 6 I already had) when I finished Spec Ops 7.2. On an impulse, I decided to go for broke for that last cover.

Magneto is mine now!
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Punisher is awesome! Only have him to level 5, but already one of the most fun characters to play!

Got the tesseract-thingy-m-bob drop from the Red Skull...pretty interesting, but too unpredictable to use as a PvP tool, I'd say.

I just beat Kang (very easily i might add)and i got Blastaars revenge or whatever that gun is? looks pretty awesome well see how well it handles in a fight.

man i have more weapons than i know what to do with... i wish i could open up some more slots for my Agent.

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

So Emma now has a shiny new gold medal. She wouldnt stop complaining about the fact I sent Jean off to get one before her. Meanwhile Hank and Frank are busy running missions together to pick up XP. Little behind with Frank though for leveling and its been a LONG night at work so I'm going to send Cable off to train for gold while I get some sleep. (He said he could bring bonus XP back with him from the taskbar too). I hate to leave the training room empty when someone can be doing something. Frank can handle waiting a extra day to level up again and cheer Pym on from the sidelines while he continues to gather some more XP.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

I got doctor Doom's summon guard thingy. Does anyone know if it can produce a stun like Doom's attack can?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I got doctor Doom's summon guard thingy. Does anyone know if it can produce a stun like Doom's attack can?
    Yes but the chance to summon the Bruiser Servoguard doesn't seem to be so great.

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Yes but the chance to summon the Bruiser Servoguard doesn't seem to be so great.
    I'm testing it on practice, and manage to summon him twice along with the one that bleeds, so he seems to come a lot. I might keep this thing.

I got the Sword of the Barony from the Chapter 11 Epic Boss. I think it's glitched now because it heals the whole team when you attack even if your victim isn't Bleeding.

It's also not customized. Mine is set at Power Level 95.

It looks cool, though. It would be a good weapon to bring along if you're fielding a "scratchy" team with Tigra, Wolverine, Black Cat, or Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I got the Sword of the Barony from the Chapter 11 Epic Boss. I think it's glitched now because it heals the whole team when you attack even if your victim isn't Bleeding.

It's also not customized. Mine is set at Power Level 95.

It looks cool, though. It would be a good weapon to bring along if you're fielding a "scratchy" team with Tigra, Wolverine, Black Cat, or Black Panther.
    You can get the Customised version when you play in Challenge Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    You can get the Customised version when you play in Challenge Mode.
    Ugh. That mission is annoying enough as is.

But I'll consider it.

I nearly had Ant-Man today but I lost the Kang fight. If I get 5 more Iso in random drops, I could still be done today, but if not he'll be mine tomorrow.

Got over 30 CP today 5-starring 11.6, 11.1, and 11.2. But still no new weapons.